Reviews (633)

Merchants appreciate this app for its intuitive interface and versatile return and exchange features, including the ability to process a single refund for multiple items. It offers customization to match store policies and branding, and provides immediate shipping labels. The app's customer support is praised for their quick responses and proactive approach. Its automation capabilities save time for businesses, and it scales well for both small and large operations.

October 31, 2022

This app has a lot of great features and seemed the best of all the ones I tested. However, the lack of a visual notification email editor is a very big miss. You're forced to write in raw HTML, pay extra for help creating templates, or create them yourself. My team just needed a simple way to make text changes on the fly without having to look at code.

Breathe in Detroit
7 months using the app
February 15, 2023

I just added this to my store. I wanted to start off with the free plan with 5 requests a month. I was setting up everything and noticed I have to pay $19.99 a month to be able to let my customers exchange for other products. That seems a little pointless to me and does not make any sense. If you are going to allow up to 5 requests (exchanges and returns) for a free plan, shouldn't that include any EXCHANGE? or at least offer a free trial? I will be switching to another app unfortunately.

Mermaid Haus Jewelry