AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip + Automizely

Build trust with seamless and happy returns experiences

Platooners

Love this app, looks good works good and is a great solution
Love this app, looks good works good and is a great solution

ConceptShop

Very simple and easy to use. Not fully customizable but ok. Refunding directly from the app with Shopify email is also great. Pricing is fair :-)

InFightStyle

In the end good service, just took awhile to get on the phone with them. Good service from the staff etc

Amba & Nana

Aftership is a great app for managing shipping and returns I didn't expect it to be so good honestly.

Your Cheery Pet

Amazing app !! really helpful and easy to use.
Our return center at www.yourcheerypet.com is working amazing!
High class customer services.

July 10, 2020

We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community.

Rare Electronics, LLC

Pretty Good...Took a Good Amount of Time to Setup. Was Surprised to see they allowed an 'Exchange' Option for a Return...I had been looking for an App to do that for me for a While. I may have to get the Growth Plan soon!

July 10, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review.

Marmol Boutique

I have just installed and it's working great so far! I am happy to simplify the returns process for my customers. Overall it's simple to use and a great addition for my website.

The Mint Corner

Easy to set up and install (design, informations etc.) and also easy for the customers to go through the process.

July 10, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a rating.

'NUGGLES

This app has helped us streamline and automate our return process. Quick/easy setup. So far so good.

The Korean Fashion

Love it, simple and easy to use for returns request.

You will save your time instead of back and forth emails

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 98 99