AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip & Automizely

Easy Return, Exchange & Refund. Auto-send Return Labels. FREE!

When & Wear

This app makes the return process easy and simple for my customers. Easy to use and I recommend it. Some of the settings are not intuitive though, but the chat feature makes it fast and easy to get help when needed.

Lili's Home Boutique

Installation and setup was easy. Hopefully this app will not get much use (you should all know what I mean).

tobeyouself

客服人员非常耐心,产品非常好用,五星好评稳稳的,客服人员非常耐心,产品非常好用,五星好评稳稳的,客服人员非常耐心,产品非常好用,五星好评稳稳的,客服人员非常耐心,产品非常好用,五星好评稳稳的,客服人员非常耐心,产品非常好用,五星好评稳稳的

QuikCamo

Although setting up the returns center was really confusing for me, it is a great tool! Really nice that it is free for up to 3 returns per month. The customer support was helpful in setting up the DNS records on GoDaddy and such. You will need to link Postmen to your Returns center, but you do not have to use AfterShip for tracking all of your orders. That was not clear to me when setting everything up. There are a lot of other apps and tools within this one, and you don't need to use them all to use the Returns Center alone. Hope that helps. It was very confusing in the beginning to me.

Anarchy® Label

Lifesaver! Returns and exchanges were a nightmare before I found this. As we were processing all request manually with a spreadsheet, we would often miss returning items or fail to send out exchanges in a reasonable timeframe. This is almost too easy... its a little boring Thanks guys!

KUUNO

The app helped us to have a great return center. Also the support of these guys is amazing, always with fast answers and great solutions. Would always recommend.

Balls Deep Tackle

Easy way to set up returns, they also have a support chat in the case you need help with anything. Pretty simple and straight forward.

Altai Gear Singapore

I used this app to easy my return process. Very efficient and helpful support, hope it can deliver this good customer service in the future too!

October 19, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.
Our support team is available 24*7. Please feel free to reach us if you need any help.

Gobe (Australia)

Good support, nice app, thank you. I had issues setting up zone rules for the livechat support helped me get it working.

Little Black Tux

Wonderful! Absolutely looking forward to the ease of how our returns center flows internally and for our customers! :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 111 112