AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip & Automizely

Return Labels, Store Credit, Exchange, Notifications, Policy

Decorté

The service was super friendly and as always, very communicative and efficient. I always know that I'll get a response.

The Nutricosmetic Company

Great customer service, Ankush was polite, friendly & helped me straight away - Highly recommended!!

Shop Kurv Appeal

Very easy to use and will save me a lot of time on processing those pesky returns! Would recommend to any store owners

Round-1fitness

Once again, Ankush saves the day. he has helped me on many occasions and works hard to help me get where I want my company to go.

REBELLA

Brishketu was extremely helpful guiding me with the API key and setting up the default label generation. Everything else has been really easy to navigate and set up. So thankful for the great app and customer service!

SEA'SONS

Amazing app i love how easy it is to sumbit a reveiw. It really helps to improve my store with the customers

GrowLight Heaven

I used the app and they were able to help me set it up. Shahvaz was super helpful and communicative and solved my issue right away.

Soigné

This is my favorite app to use for Returns. It's easy, quick, simple, and makes my website appear very professional. i highly recommend.

Peek Kids

Live chat experience is great and app is easy to use. Love that they provide screenshots of how to proceed.

kenandmicah

I reached out to customer support to aid in tweaking our returns policy and getting it to display on our site. Riyaz was very patient and helpful and we were able to resolve all issues that we were having. Thank You!