AfterShip Returns

AfterShip Returns

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
1903 reviews
4.6
Edited April 18, 2018

Was my favorite app until they decided to get rid of the FREE app and start charging $39 a month. I was planning to upgrade because it was so easy to use but trying to configure the new app was so complicated, I gave up and moving on. Would've been nice if they offered the FREE one or charge maybe $10 a month and I would've stayed on without having to reconfigure it. Very disappointed customer.

Qwerkytoys
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited April 19, 2018

Updated review after their change to the new app:
I used to like this app very much, but their decision to change to the new app is just absurd. Starting with ridiculous price of 40$ per month (really??), then followed by taking the app outside of Shopify dashboard (very uncomfortable) and ending in the new so-called new design of the returns page (tiny store logo, hero image non-responsive really, and most of all - no place or formatting options for the important returns policy information for the customers).... I´ll have to look for something else now, very disappointed...

My old review: Great app, incredible that it is free! Works perfectly for my shop www.lemiche.com till now and its very practical for the customers and the workflow, I´d definitely recommend it!

Lemichebarcelona
Spain
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
Edited April 18, 2018

JESUS CHRIST, THEY CHANGED THE FREE APP TO $40 a month?? well i guess even if one person stays he is going to be happy, he will be getting A LOT MORE than what he invested! totally not worth it. STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE AT ALL COST, ALSO THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TERRIBLE. THEY WOULD NEVER GET BACK TO YOU.

Clicking on my store logo implies it should take the customer to my store, but it does not so, When asked support about this fix, they said they won't care because there are not enough requests for it and they won't care about my request!

Basically if a customer click on that link and is taken away to their page, their only way out of that page is to click on BROWSER's BACK button, or to close that tab and open a new one, Can you imagine such poor design and they are not willing to do this easy fix because I am the only one who told them about this bad design.

Dadabc
Time spent using app: 10 months
September 22, 2017

i have earn a free traffic I will tell you about the feature result

Life Comfort
Time spent using app: 24 minutes
September 15, 2017

Doesn't allow you to change the email template that autosends to your customer. This is a huge deal. I don't want just anything sent to my customers. Please fix this and we will change our rating.

Darcsport
Time spent using app: 6 days
Edited October 5, 2017

Ive only had multiple problems with this application and I contacted the customer service and got a generic response of little help with each problem. www.vibeclothingcompany.com

Vibe Clothing Company
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited April 20, 2018

I am changing my review as they took this app off Shopify, charge now $40 and do not communicate at all.. bye bye, easier to put a packing slip in the package and have them send it back by checking off the reason box. have to save money.

Debras Passion Boutique
Time spent using app: 11 months
Edited April 28, 2018

UPDATED: Sorry guys, I totally understand charging for the service, but your price points are so far wrong it is not funny in the app ecosystem. Uninstalling.

Running an apparel business, if I didn't have a rock solid returns system for wrong sizing I am not sure the business stays viable. AfterShip does the job better than the others I have tried.

Online Cycling Gear
Time spent using app: About 1 year
June 9, 2017

Customers were not getting approval/ denial emails and we were not getting emails letting us know that customers submitted a return request. The app kept crashing and would not even open. Extremely unhelpful and wasted our time. Caused more headache than cure.

Redneck Outpost
Time spent using app: 2 months
June 9, 2017

Awful app. Cannot customize the email. So it says from AFTERSHIP and not our company name. Support takes way to long to answer and they don't have phone support. Do not recommend.

Buddhapants 2