AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip + Automizely

Build trust with seamless and happy returns experiences

Modspotter

They used to be so good but now they changed around there whole system and its no longer in the shopify app portal. it really suxx! I would pay for the old version!

I need to delete and find something new!

Thanks,
Modspotter

Saywha

The free version of this was great and had the price for the update been reasonable I would have gladly upgraded but their new prices are extortion. DELETED!

Fancy Pastels

I loved it when it was free and I totally understand that you need to charge us to continue but you guys chose to charge so much. If you compare with other returns apps on shopify you are charging just double and providing half of their features.

The Pinch

Ridiculously overpriced.

Free version was perfect.

Just greed at that price, would have gladly paid $3-5.

IF ANYONE IS READING THIS AND WANTS A REPLACEMENT:

SEARCH > CLICKSIT < - FREE & MUCH BETTER.

Trendingfyusa

i used to love this app but now im soo disappointed with the new update/price :(

Hijabican

deleted, pricing structure for the new app is expensive

Toiletsparepartseu

Questionable Pricing since latest update.

Shop4truth

Was great, until they changed it to an expensive overpriced app. No longer worth it. If you was like me and looking to find a free alternative try ClickSit Return Center. I did today and it works much the same and is FREE!

Quint Essentials Clothing

These guy's business sense seems to be way out. Paying $799 for over 100 returns seems more like a joke. Will uninstall all aftership apps.

Break Time Nautical

The app is easy to use and I would not have minded paying something for it. But the price point you guys are asking for is really unrealistic. I guess you are probably counting on the - most likely - many shopify users who will not pay attention and just update to the new version not realizing that they will actually start paying in 14 days time. I think you should re-evaluate. 5 euros for up to 20 returns ok. but not what you want to charge!!!