AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip + Automizely

Build trust with seamless and happy returns experiences

Irreversible bijoux

Good

Little bir easy to set up, but works perfectly.

Another point, the support service is kinda slow. Must improve it!

Shop By Rags

So far so good. Still in the trial period, so I do need more time to get a good feel. The test demo was a little confusing. Other than that so far so good.

Tee Kay's Collections

I cannot even create a return order number. It's awful. I tried everything and set it up the right way so I am confused. I contacted support and we will see! Other than that, the app seems to work. so we will see. I CANT CREATE NO RMA NUMBER. EVERYTIME I ENTER A ORDER NUMBER AND EMAIL , IT SAYS INVALID EMAIL AND ORDER #

Cheeky Tech Shop

The app does it job and is great value for a free app. However, it is a really difficult setup. Confusing. I feel the setup for the app and tutorial guides was written by technical people or people with existing experience that assume everyone will understand the process. If you are a new store owner, you might be sending a lot of emails to their support team. Yes, they have a helpful and good support team. Just wish they could have explained the entire process better. I found myself looking at other apps tutorials just to understand the entire returns process and how shipping labels work etc....

nztack

The app is only a one way integration and isn't designed to automate the entire exchanges process. It doesn't adjust Inventory or generate a new order in Shopify to send the replacement product if a customer chooses to exchange. It doesn't save me any time as I still have to process the return manually in my back end (Generate a return and new Order in my system). I did email customer support and they were very quick to get back to me.

Threadheads

Look, it's a great app for automating your returns & exchanges process, which is an integral customer service activity for many online retailers. Here are the only issues I have with it:

1. It's VERY slow to log in, authentication can definitely be improved.
2. The tracking button that cannot be removed from notification emails and doesn't always work.

If you fix this Aftership I will love you in perpetuity and change to 5 stars! xoxo

A Reece Boutique

haven't used it long enough to tell. I will come back later on once I have used the app in my store.

Big Guys Menswear

I have only just started using this app, not sure what i think yet. But seems pretty good. Need a bit more time on it

Barzillai

J’ai utilisé l’application pour des retours, il fonctionne très bien, je trouve qu’il faudrait mieux expliquer les fonctionnalités

Trading Flint

After ship seems easy to use. Just getting started with it. They do offer a free service that allows you to have a return minimum of 3 orders.