AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip + Automizely

Build trust with seamless and happy returns experiences

A Reece Boutique

haven't used it long enough to tell. I will come back later on once I have used the app in my store.

Big Guys Menswear

I have only just started using this app, not sure what i think yet. But seems pretty good. Need a bit more time on it

Barzillai

J’ai utilisé l’application pour des retours, il fonctionne très bien, je trouve qu’il faudrait mieux expliquer les fonctionnalités

Trading Flint

After ship seems easy to use. Just getting started with it. They do offer a free service that allows you to have a return minimum of 3 orders.

AmbrogioShoes

Needs lots of improvement. When we asked about the features we needed, the short answer was "maybe".

D'Amico La Valle gioielli

e davvero difficile da installare .........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

StrictlyLindsey

I'm glad I have this app to create a returns center and make it an easier process for my company. However, the process of creating the site itself and inserting the URL into your site is confusing. I had to contact Shopify Support to help me.

Mundo dos Óleos

I am testing but what it show is what the company wantslooks like it will serve for the necessities fo the company, as soon as we finish the tests we will come back and requalificate it

Rogue Fashion

We did not have a chance to use this app yet. The app appears to be easy to set up. The app has an area to track set up which is easy to follow. No concerns so far.

Snocks

noch am Testen, jetzt schwer zu sagen. An sich würde ich viel meh gerne CUstomizen. Ich hoffe das kann man noch