AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip + Automizely

Build trust with seamless and happy returns experiences

Darlin Primrose

I'm still trying to get this app to work with my store. Sent a request for help and am not sure what I'm missing. Happy to give a better review once it works.

Kallie & Co.

My problem with this service isn't the app itself, but the changes the company made without notifying clients of the changes. We could accept exchanges, and without notice they changed the features, and we weren't allowed to work with exchanges only returns. I contacted them in March, and I was told the changes were effective as of February. However, they never notified us of these changes. Our customers have had a poor experience when requesting exchanges because they are told by the website that their exchange cannot be processed.
The app works fine when it works since in the past it had glitches too.

Dresses Boutique

So far so good. I think the app is important to provibe faster customer service. What i dont like it that starting from may a so called 'membership' needs to get paid 10 dollar a month per member.

MY LITTLE VARIETY SHOP

Good app. I would really recommend this app to all shopify users. As a starter, this would really help build your confidence to pursue dropshipping.

Andre Assous

Pros: Clear information, Easy to Complete, Visually appealing, link to order is very handy
Cons: Cannot search or filter by item or reason, cannot resent emails, cannot change status back if needed, cannot choose or change the resolution if the customer's is not accurate, cannot add tracking info right from our end, does not show approved/rejected date and time.

Mac Real Studios

Please add the ability to edit already rejected returns. If you accidentally reject a return there is no way to go back unless you clear the entire customer database which really is not the best solution.

Tanglefree Shop

The app works great if the return is for a single box. We have processed hundreds of returns with this app and have been relatively satisfied overall.

One challenge: If a customer has multiple boxes to return, there is no way to provide multiple shipping labels to the customer. At that point, we need to manually create electronic shipping labels and email over to the customer. This defeats the purpose of the app.

Additionally, In the past month, I've seen a large volume of customers say they never received the secondary email after we've approved them for a return. At that point, there is no way for me to re-send the confirmation email (which contains the optional return label for them to print). As such, I typically need to manually save their return label and send it over to them on my own. Again, this completely defeats the purpose.

It would also be nice to be able to easily change shipping label weight and dimensions for each return as we have hundreds of different size and weight packages.

If you need a return solution for single, uniform boxes, this app should be great for you. If you need anything flexible or variable (or if you have customers who potentially don't receive emails from the app) then you might not be satisfied with this app.

Vivid Sharp

Awesome, however so hard to find out where to edit email templates that are being sent to customers. How can we edit that? :S Been trying to find it for 15 minutes now.

John David Shoes

The app has been useful to assist in returns, however we often experienced difficulties opening the app to use.

Polo club

The application works correctly. Easy to operate and take the information to CSV. 100% recommended