AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip + Automizely

Build trust with seamless and happy returns experiences

AmbrogioShoes

Needs lots of improvement. When we asked about the features we needed, the short answer was "maybe".

D'Amico La Valle gioielli

e davvero difficile da installare .........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

StrictlyLindsey

I'm glad I have this app to create a returns center and make it an easier process for my company. However, the process of creating the site itself and inserting the URL into your site is confusing. I had to contact Shopify Support to help me.

Mundo dos Óleos

I am testing but what it show is what the company wantslooks like it will serve for the necessities fo the company, as soon as we finish the tests we will come back and requalificate it

Rogue Fashion

We did not have a chance to use this app yet. The app appears to be easy to set up. The app has an area to track set up which is easy to follow. No concerns so far.

Snocks

noch am Testen, jetzt schwer zu sagen. An sich würde ich viel meh gerne CUstomizen. Ich hoffe das kann man noch

Darlin Primrose

I'm still trying to get this app to work with my store. Sent a request for help and am not sure what I'm missing. Happy to give a better review once it works.

Kallie & Co.

My problem with this service isn't the app itself, but the changes the company made without notifying clients of the changes. We could accept exchanges, and without notice they changed the features, and we weren't allowed to work with exchanges only returns. I contacted them in March, and I was told the changes were effective as of February. However, they never notified us of these changes. Our customers have had a poor experience when requesting exchanges because they are told by the website that their exchange cannot be processed.
The app works fine when it works since in the past it had glitches too.

Dresses Boutique

So far so good. I think the app is important to provibe faster customer service. What i dont like it that starting from may a so called 'membership' needs to get paid 10 dollar a month per member.

MY LITTLE VARIETY SHOP

Good app. I would really recommend this app to all shopify users. As a starter, this would really help build your confidence to pursue dropshipping.