AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center | Reviews

by Automizely & AfterShip

Return Label, Store Credit, Exchange, Return Policy, Refunds

ADDISON BELLE

Easy to integrate. Very smooth installation, customizeable. Will be using on other stores in the future.

Uashmama

The customer service has been great during the onboarding and setup phase. I would suggest this app to others.

JewelleryMatters

Very prompt and friendly service. Ankush was very helpful and addressed my queries in a timely manner.

Joy Mary Vintage

Just setting it up but so far the chat customer service has been really helpful! They answer quickly too.

Rainbow Sprout Baby Company

Customer support is excellent. I had many questions and they were patient and even did a video chat with me so they could see the issue first hand. Would recommend!

Lyric's Jewelry

Very good software, great communication, solve the problem in the first time. Very recommended. Hope to keep updating the software to make it more convenient for us to use...

Trend + Tulip

Ankush was incredibly helpful through out the setup process. Great customer service and great tool!

AtlantisOmega

super application le support client ai top il vous aide a régler tout vos problème sont super sympas et patient. Il prenne le temps de vous lire il sont vraiment compètent je recommande cette application. cela vas vraiment bien m'aider pour ma boutique en ligne d'avoir une application de retour de qualité

LULU KITTY CO.

Excellent support. I think Green Returns is an excellent feature and I was promptly directed to the article outlining its use. Sanjeet is the man!

Lilac Blonde

Super easy to use and configure. We're new to it and hoping it helps with not only returns but how people consider purchasing from us.