AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip & Automizely

Easy Return, Exchange & Refund. Auto-send Return Labels. FREE!

Trece Cielos

He instalado la app para comenzar a hacer pruebas y estoy bastante satisfecha con el profesionalismo que brinda a nuestra tienda, además de que su uso y configuración es muy sencilla y realmente funciona.

DynamoMe

Returns Center support was excellent. Helped me in about 5 min with my critical issue! I give the App 5-Stars!

Royale by Rawlins

The customer service is great. The staff is really helpful. I just started using the app for my Business return process so I still have to wait to see if it lives up to expectation.

The Intimate Boutique

So far, I really like the AfterShip Returns app. It takes a little work if you want to customize it for your website, but it's worth the time because it looks so professional when finished! So much flexibility with options as well, you really can set up your returns just the way you like. Finally, there's just no doubt customers prefer having a way to move forward with a return without having to wait for a return call or email. Love it!

SHOPPINGANDMOREE

Started using the app very helpful and strong support giving an edge.
It will help my customers.

ElkaMania

Looks professional on my site, there is also Forever Free plan 3 Returns quota usage, which helps a beginner to get started!!!
Super App, I love this!!!

Box®

Great technical support in chat. If you need help setting up or have an inquiry of how the app works, they are very responsive and helpful.

Bonage

excelente atención, buen servicio, en ciertos días tardaron en responder pero me ayudaron con mi dudas, muchas gracias

Hanna Rose

Great technical support in chat. Can be confusing when you first open the app but if you have questions, just ask in chat and they will help!

Harrier Trail Running

Wow I am amazed how easy this was to set up and will make my life so much easier - wish I'd done it months ago! Help was very fast and great comms. Thank you very much