AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by Automizely & AfterShip

Return Labels, Store Credit, Exchange, Notifications, Policy

Campanioni Boutique

Great app! I highly recommend it, it's so helpful and easy. Support is really amazing. I'm so satisfied

Dressdes

"NEW"
Customer service always ready and available, the app is excellent, some things to improve, but still very useful and easy to use. "OLD" Dopo tante ricerche ho trovato quest'app che mi sta dando una mano molto d'aiuto per il business e risparmia tempo per la gestione, anche se il campo della data di scadenza per richiedere il reso è da aggiornare! Il team di support è molto disponibile per qualsiasi chiaramenti

Hatch General Store

Priyanka has helped me twice over the past two days making sure I have all the details and how to operate! She even had me join a google meet so she could look at my screen to see what was wrong.

Pets Preferred

I was able to learn more about Aftership after reading the info on the website and watching YouTube videos. The helpful customer service rep named Nitish was available to answer any questions that I needed help with, while extending my free trial! I was very grateful for the help and quick responses.

DENALI Electronics

I am currently testing put this app but I must say Priyanka from the CS team was very diligent and responsive. I enjoyed my interaction. Support is key when making a decision on such apps.

AZCARI

Best service ever! Fast with respons and provides excellent service. 5/5. I am a happy customer!!!!!

Ella Estelar

me encanta esta app cumple con todo lo que buscaba, es bastante completa gracias por el tutorial que trae se puede configurar todo

LBAClothing

so far so good. I really like this app and the ease of use. I'm just starting out and I love that they have a free plan for you to use to test out the app and see if it fits your needs.

Flamboyant Co

The support was excelent. Priyanka was very patient and very proactive to help me.
I really recommend this App.

Province of Canada

So far so good! And quick customer service. We've bene using the app for a little over a month now.