AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip + Automizely

Build trust with seamless and happy returns experiences

Henderson's Western Store

This has helped us keep track of returns and exchanges! It is hassle free. We can track items without the customer saying "i shipped it" without any proof. We have all been there.

YOAX

j'ai utilisé l'application pour gérer mes retours clients, il fonctionne parfaitement bien. Et j'ai hâte de commencer à l'utiliser.

Heim & Sundry

This is a game-changer for shops as it makes returns hassle-free. There free forever offer is very reasonable too. Thank you for providing that!

budspodspro

i love this app. it helps my company a lot. it improves my company relation with customer. easy to use also!!

conditionHER

I use this app and I love it! It saved us so much time to have this template available. If you're new to Shopify, it's perfect!

May 31, 2020

We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone.

Simply Hammocks

Love it and think it is really easy to use thank you for such a great app, spot on , mega great smashing super

126 Boutique

Very easy to setup and use. Definitely user friendly. I use the free plan for now but will definitely upgrade if needed.

Blazorapparel

Hard to navigate 1stbut I got the hang of it after messing around with the app! I would recommend!

B Boutique

Seems pretty easy although set up a little tedious. Hoping this eases customers frustrations with bringing back merchandise

The Kurve Shoppe

Great app ,it definitely helps the ease of shipping to my customers...I recommend you give it a try!...

May 19, 2020

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us.