AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip & Automizely

Returns management portal for a happy post-purchase experience

LAC SWIM

Great UX/UI, really simple and easy to find everything. Returns page customization, matches my store design which is great. Looking forward to simplifying returns using this app. I had a few questions and Pawan answered them quickly. Also, the price is really affordable.

Select Trends Boutique

Just setting up the app. So excited to add this function to my site. The online help center is first class! Very helpful. Would recommend.

Capstone Tool

Very effective and clean interface for returning products. Highly recommend it for any business that deals with a lot of returns.

STRANGERS & LOVERS

I use this app for managing my returns. It is easy to set up, and the support is great. Totally recommended

Form Charge

Returns center customer service was very helpful, responded within a minute & quickly resolved my issue!

CP Shades

Great and quick customer service. Helps us keep track of returns and automates the process. We have been using it for a couple of months now and are very happy.

Poupette St Barth

We have been using the app for more than 2 years. Being able to autogenerate the shipping label is very interesting in terms of customer service and productivity for our customer care. What we appreciate the most is to be able to have different return policy by area. That is not the case of most of the Return plugins on the market. The integration with AfterShip offers some nice features, including notifications. For instance, when the return parcel is received by our distribution center, our admin team (and the client) can be notified by email. That helps a lot to keep track of the parcel movements on a live basis. Hopefully there can be even greater integration in the future. For instance,
1. When a return parcel is delivered and a notification is sent by AfterShip to the client and / or the Admin, the Return request (RMA) status could be changed to "Shipment Received". 2. The return period policy is based on the number of days from Order date. It would make more sense to base the return period policy from the receiving date of the outbound shipment. As AfterShip is able to sent a notification when a parcel is delivered, then it should be possible for the Return Center to base the return period policy based on the number of days from the delivery date. Great app!

Foray Golf

Fills the return gap in the basic shopify system. It's a great app, and support is incredibly helpful.

MJ Footwear

I have been using this app for a while now , and it works great , the technical team support i got was amazing to integrate and trouble shoot any issues, the developer was very patient and helpful and explained all the steps for us including insert custom coding . we recommend this app to be used for tracking and returns and other features.

Otterboy Wear

Very easy to set up! Just did my first return and it was seamless. I also appreciate that there's a free plan option to get started.