AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by Automizely & AfterShip

Return Label, Store Credit, Exchange, Return Policy, Refunds

Rednas Kookgerei

Just starting it but it is a nice App to use. Hope it's working good in my country, because i'm using a different language

1Body activewear

Really easy to use and great layout/design for the return page. Also, the support team is amazing! Really helpful and happy to answer all your questions.

Semproda

Amazing services for absolutely no cost. You can get the AfterShip branding removed for free as well to give off a more professional. look. Great app!

GQSize

The app is really great and the support is extremely helpful, they really spontaneous. Really happy with the app!

Florals & Stripes Boutique

This is a great app and customer service is always fast and prompt to answer any questions or concerns.

Madam Perla

I use this app to help me with my returns. Than you AfterShip team! I recommend it to everyone, any day!

By Baano

Wonderful App, Great Customer Support. I am so happy to have found this app, I needed a return app so that my customers can easily process returns, and this is the one. Absolutely wonderful … Love it .. Akash from customer service Chat line is wonderful and helped me set the app as easy as it can be. Thanks so much ..

Show Some Leg

Very easy to use and happy to have a one-stop location for my customers to visit if they need to return an item. Customer service is very helpful and fast!

Nexus

This app will help save you time in automating the return process! The customer service is really helpful as well!

Lucid Bands

Satisfied with Returns Center and AfterShip Order Tracking.
Customer Support always responds fast and is helpful