AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip & Automizely

Black Friday Easy Return, Exchange & Refund. USPS FedEx UPS.

E Marie Travel

Great app - big fan of Aftership -- always improving the product and it integrates pretty seamlessly. Will be using it again.

Lucky paws pet store

Really helpful staff. Great app to use and very simple. Very good for the business and really happy with it.

Veldskoen Shoes Australia

Easy to use, great tracking system and very helpful and prompt support team! Would highly recommend this app!

Comfort Diabetic Shoes

I have been looking for an app like this for some time. I am new at the app but so far it has been working great. I had a small problem and they fixed it same day. It was easy and they were very helpful

Dimension santé plus

This is my first time with returns center, i think this app is correct for user of shopify, i'm very happy to use it

When & Wear

This app makes the return process easy and simple for my customers. Easy to use and I recommend it. Some of the settings are not intuitive though, but the chat feature makes it fast and easy to get help when needed.

Lili's Home Boutique

Installation and setup was easy. Hopefully this app will not get much use (you should all know what I mean).

tobeyouself

客服人员非常耐心,产品非常好用,五星好评稳稳的,客服人员非常耐心,产品非常好用,五星好评稳稳的,客服人员非常耐心,产品非常好用,五星好评稳稳的,客服人员非常耐心,产品非常好用,五星好评稳稳的,客服人员非常耐心,产品非常好用,五星好评稳稳的

QuikCamo

Although setting up the returns center was really confusing for me, it is a great tool! Really nice that it is free for up to 3 returns per month. The customer support was helpful in setting up the DNS records on GoDaddy and such. You will need to link Postmen to your Returns center, but you do not have to use AfterShip for tracking all of your orders. That was not clear to me when setting everything up. There are a lot of other apps and tools within this one, and you don't need to use them all to use the Returns Center alone. Hope that helps. It was very confusing in the beginning to me.

Anarchy® Label

Lifesaver! Returns and exchanges were a nightmare before I found this. As we were processing all request manually with a spreadsheet, we would often miss returning items or fail to send out exchanges in a reasonable timeframe. This is almost too easy... its a little boring Thanks guys!