AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip + Automizely

Build trust with seamless and happy returns experiences

Mart Joker

I use this app to have a better returns streamline and I think this will work very good for my customers when returns are needed

Alila Collection

I've been looking for a Returns Centre but couldnt find anything out there that would make it a seamless process for customers. And also a reasonable budget for us as a business.

But then I came across Returns Centre - I can honestly say its the best thing since slice bread!!! makes my life easier plus our customers and pricing is AMAZING!

Guys, Keep up the hard work! this is a great Product and honestly THANK YOU!!

FWP Lighting

brilliant app Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Coquinaria

It might be too early to leave a review, but so far so good. The app looks neat and complete, and easy to use....

June 11, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!

ONLY THE BLIND

Great app, really simple to set up and perfect to monitor your reasons for returns etc. Very simple to track all returns.

Accesoraes Boutique

I really suggest you use this qpp its easy to use and very professional for my store accesoraes.com !

designtwentyfive

So far, this app has been great! Super easy to set up and love that it's so customizable so it seamlessly integrates with my site. I haven't had any returns yet but I love having the option available. Thanks!

Little Kooma

Great, install the app, face some technical challenges, but the support team is quick at responding, and now it is fully working! It is a great app to have.

June 3, 2020

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We've contacted you via email, Please revet with a confirmation so we can schedule a meeting.

belaray

This is looking like a great way to help me organize returns... I'm still not 100% sure how to send out a shipping label if we want to cover the cost of shipping in some cases... but I'm sure I will get some help on that soon!

Baton B2B

Cool. Easy to use as an additional to Shopify's already shipping notification system. We don't use normal Aftership. Contemplating it though.

May 31, 2020

We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone