AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip & Automizely

Return Labels, Store Credit, Exchange, Notifications, Policy

Ishnya

Awesome app, keep it up!! Very Very Useful as a seller on a webstore. A must have and highly recommended to all e-commerce sellers.

Hilltribe Ontario

This app has really helped us with out Returns process. I love how easy it was to set up as well as how easy it is for my customers.

Dirty Jane

Love how this app helps me automate and organize my store returns. It's easy to set up and use. I spend zero time searching my emails or updating a spreadsheet thanks to this app. One day I hope to use the app to its fullest potential.

Pablo & Capone

Great App! Great Costumer Service! We use this for a long time now and got nothing to complain about!

Pakapalooza

Such a great app to handle returns. No issues yet and a top-notch app thus far. Highly recommend it to any store owner.

Essdee Accessories

Excellent app easy for customers to return and exchange their products at ease. Would reccomend to everyone!

Statement Piece NY

Simply amazing! I highly recommend this app. It's ease of use and customer service is impeccable. I don't need to look any further going forward. This app is here to stay within my business!

Bettanshus

Really nice app for a better overview. Made the work with all returnes a lot easier for us and the customers!

Lara Daisy

These app is exactly what i look for and working well! Also their customer service is very good and helpful. I could make a return page on my website well :)

Decorté

The service was super friendly and as always, very communicative and efficient. I always know that I'll get a response.