AfterShip Returns

AfterShip Returns

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
1904 reviews
4.6
Edited August 4, 2020

Support is one of the least helpful I have ever interacted with. Do not use these guys if you are a larger business. Nothing but headache awaits you and your customers. I have attempted messaging them multiple times, and each time they give me information not pertinent to the question I am asking. Sadly, I am too far in to back out now, but if this is tied with another solution for you, pick the other one.

World Rugby Shop
Time spent using app: 10 months
July 28, 2020

Not user friendly and customer service is horrible. spent 2 hours building my page, just to not be able to save my progress and have to start over

Adagio California
Time spent using app: 5 days
July 9, 2020

App is not working. Cannot look up any orders. Keeps giving error saying Wrong order number and email. No way to contact support from the app. What a waste!

Couture Look
Time spent using app: 30 days
June 25, 2020

Won't let me post any logos to customize return page. Just keeps saying resize the picture even though I've tried resizing it small and large.

Golden Retriever Tees
Time spent using app: 11 minutes
June 23, 2020

I put in the return address in the return address section, but customer still get emails list this:

2. Go to local post office, or another courier, to ship the package. Return address for the package:
[Company Name]
[Return Address line 1]
[Return Address line 2]
[Return Address line 3]
[Return Address line 4]

Jade Black
Time spent using app: 29 days
Automizely & AfterShip replied June 23, 2020

Thank you for your review. We will take a look at this immediately.

June 22, 2020

I need to contact someone who help me with the app because i don't know how to use it. Please contact me, thanks

Ghiaglasses
Time spent using app: 7 days
June 13, 2020

confusing app. I'm struggling to integrate with my store and i have not had a response from customer service, it has been a teo months nearly since i emailed them.

Glaze Max
Time spent using app: 5 months
June 11, 2020

I am rating this a 1 star pending a reply to my emails from the app developer. Have sent two emails over the past 6 days and not a single reply. The banner at the top of my app keeps begging for feedback, so here it is. When can someone assist me and reply to my emails?

BigTopShirtShop.com
Time spent using app: 8 days
June 8, 2020

This app is indeed easy to use but to suddenly block us from using the app and with the reason that we didn't pay for the user seat is nonsensical and completely unethical. You can't just decide to block app subscribers and change the pricing plan as and when you like. It is unfair, like forcing people to pay against their will. Please please reconsider before installing the app and then getting trapped in it.

Toufie
Singapore
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Automizely & AfterShip replied June 8, 2020

Dear AfterShip Returns Center user,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Our system has recently introduced multi-membership that allows you to run your store by inviting members to your organization. Each member can log in with their own account. If you try to log in with different email addresses, our system may reckon that there are from different new member to your organization. And this might be where your disruption come from.

Our system charge subscription fee for additional members in an organization. While you can choose a plan for multi-seats that is suitable for your business. If you don’t need multi seats, you can always log in to the system with ONE email. But please be aware that only one single login is allowed at the same time.

Please check your organization's member settings at "https://organization.automizely.com/members".

We will try our best to improve our app. Thank you again for your feedback.

June 2, 2020

Unsubscribe button on email doesn't work

BabyNibblers
Time spent using app: 10 minutes
Automizely & AfterShip replied June 2, 2020

Thank you for your review and sorry about that.

We have just updated the email format and the unsubscribe should work in the following emails. Please have a check. Thanks!