AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip + Automizely

Build trust with seamless and happy returns experiences

belaray

This is looking like a great way to help me organize returns... I'm still not 100% sure how to send out a shipping label if we want to cover the cost of shipping in some cases... but I'm sure I will get some help on that soon!

Baton B2B

Cool. Easy to use as an additional to Shopify's already shipping notification system. We don't use normal Aftership. Contemplating it though.

May 31, 2020

We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone

Paramedic Shop

Excellent app that has helped us Streamline our returns process and improve our communications with customers.

PrintInk Canada

Très bonne application. Simple d'utilisation, en français et personnalisable. Fonctionne très bien avec Shopify.

SWESENSE

Great app, and the best customer service i ever have been in touch with. They helped me even translate the app to Swedish and i am not even a paying customer. I call that for customer centric service. Other companies should learn from them.

Jaded Affairs

It just makes life easier for both customers and store managers dealing with returns. Would recommend.

May 31, 2020

We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community.

Henderson's Western Store

This has helped us keep track of returns and exchanges! It is hassle free. We can track items without the customer saying "i shipped it" without any proof. We have all been there.

YOAX

j'ai utilisé l'application pour gérer mes retours clients, il fonctionne parfaitement bien. Et j'ai hâte de commencer à l'utiliser.

Heim & Sundry

This is a game-changer for shops as it makes returns hassle-free. There free forever offer is very reasonable too. Thank you for providing that!

budspodspro

i love this app. it helps my company a lot. it improves my company relation with customer. easy to use also!!