AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by Automizely & AfterShip

Return Label, Store Credit, Exchange, Return Policy, Refunds

Marc & Madisson

this app is really perfect your website will definitely become more professional and their team is always up to assist you!

State of Cotton NYC

installed this app to quickly be able to automate the returns process. so far seems easy and customer service is good. it is simple to use.

LUXYBIT

Super excited to use the return feature offered by AfterShip. Superb customer service! Highly recommend...

Bulkable.com

All of my questions and concerns were answered by Ankush in seconds. I wish Aftership original app has the same support. Ankush helped me get set up and in a matter of an hour. Highly recommend the simplicity of the app and their team.

cara cara

This app really helps me manage all of the returns I get. From an organization and automation standpoint it really helps. I do wish there was more visibility into how much I'm paying for the returns and the ability to charge customers for a return label.

Mungo & Maud

Very knowledgable support team with speedy responses. Efficient, straight forward app. Easy to use, very impressed. Have even set up rules to account for different warehouse return locations, which is very helpful and should save us plenty of admin time.

LOBOCKI

Very easy to use app with perfect integration with Australia Post. Best returns app on Shopify App store hands down. High recommend.

By Louise

We were looking for a quick solution to automatized our return process, (we used a google sheet) this app is a time savior! Thank you!

Phyre Wear

great so far. would be even better with a 14 day trial. i can see the potential of organising and streamlining the returns process for customers.

Qure Skincare

The service is really good and does help me with what I need. I need to make some internal arrangement before proceeding with additional service.