AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip + Automizely

Build trust with seamless and happy returns experiences

bangbird

i am testing, if nothing wrong i will add another review...
and its easy to work with the return now

Flat Out Graphics

I just started with this app but I'm very pleased with what it can do. Seriously, I can't believe that I didn't install this much sooner! If you ever handle any returns just go install this app. It will make your life a lot easier.

April 9, 2020

We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for those kind words.

BILLION AND BEYOND

Thanks for this nice plug in, works good and makes the returns and exchanges very easy. The starter plan works good.

Bluecloud Merchandise

this is a great addition to my start up, there has been a really good impact on my business and now i don't have to worry about returns all of the time and it takes care of all of it

CollegeWares

Amazing app for your Shopify website. Really offers great features that will allow for a smooth customer experience.

April 9, 2020

That is what we aim for :). Thank you for those kind words.

America First Shop

Automating the returns process is one of the biggest time savers for us. This app was fantastic at making the returns process easy for us and our customers.

The Green Brick Boutique

Very easy to set up. Haven't received a return yet, but looking forward to this easing the process..

memery

Great app - helping with returns. So far very user friendly no problems setting it up. Looking forward to test it some more....

shop.soniarykiel

This app does the exact job described. The Shopify-like interface makes it easy to understand and user. Powerful and easy to integrate

April 7, 2020

Thank you for your king words. We'll keep working to add new features to the app.

NobleMale

just amazing. They stand upto what they said. Its just that they have to be more precised and add few more details to the instruction section.