AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip & Automizely

Happy Return & Exchange. Return Labels, Return Policy, Refund.

Peach

It says there's a free plan available, but after downloading the app I'm being forced to select a "7 day free trial" through a pop up that just won't disappear.

April 11, 2021

It is unfortunate to know that we did not meet your expectations.

A "7 days free trial" is available to make the users explore and experience the features of our app. We will surely get all your issues resolved and make you a happy customer!

One of the experts will reach out to you in order to assist with your queries.

Neelima

Bibisama Apparel

First off, not very professional in asking me to give 5 star review after i was asked to give my review (I put 4 star because I did not have much information in how the app works and I was then asked to delete until I got my answer on how I feel the app) I was told I can do international shipping with the free program, but I feel the customer service didn't understand my question or help me. I had to figure it out myself. The person also gave me the wrong answer to the question I asked because I tried to create a return label and it stated the free program does not support international return label, when I kept asking which program supports international return label shipping at the cheapest cost. Going to go through customer service one more time and see if my experience has changed.

April 1, 2021

Please accept my apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

We work really hard to make our app user friendly and provide a great support experience.
One of the specialists will reach out to you on priority in order to assist you.

Neelima

VJ Shoes North America

The app will not accept the user's phone number as an identifier. It insist's on user email, but too many of my users are checking out without using an email. This causes frustrated users, who email or call me, which frustrates me. It also wastes my time, instead of saving me time.

March 10, 2021

Hi,

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We have already forwarded your suggestion to the concerned team.

Do let us know if you have more suggestions you can always reach out to us via the chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com. We are available 24 X 7.

Brishketu

unlimitedclassics

After 1 year using the app, found out there was a bug and it didnt work.
Support tried over and over to solve it and eventually did. they confirmed the bug and could see in the analytics that I didnt use it for a whole year. yet, refused to give me any compensation.
Stay away! poor service poor support.

February 26, 2021

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

As you are connected with us on the email for your issues.
We will update you soon on this in the meanwhile you can always reach out to us via the chat option available on your account or email us at support@returnscenter.com. We are available 24 X 7.

Brishketu

ATTIRE THE STUDIO

ATTENTION when using for international returns! After one month of using the app, international returns couldn't be processed anymore because the HS Code wasn't fetched correctly and provided to the carrier. Unfortunately, this makes the app useless for international returns since the only solution offered was to completely manual insert every return label information for each return - makes the app completely useless for this matter. Unfortunately, the customer support is not giving any update for 2 months, just saying they are working on it - same answers over and over. When asking for more specific information or an ETA the answer is "No ETA has been shared". Very unhelpful, especially if you are paying for the service.

February 11, 2021

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

We understand your concern and it is a known issue on which our developers are currently working to resolve it on priority. We will let you know once the issue is resolved by our developers.

Best Regards,

99Jersey

TRASH TRASH TRASH BE WARNED!
So complex app. Miss leading support pages and caused so many bugs before and after I tried to use on 2 different stores

February 1, 2021

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Give us a last opportunity to get all your issues resolved and make you a happy customer!

One of the experts will reach you in order to assist with your queries.

The Shades Hut

Extremely buggy! Will not open no matter how many different computers, different internet explorers, Chromes, different cell phones you use. You cannot access it from Shopify app, shopify desktop either! You get a return alert but you cannot access it. This is made by a rag tag cheap overseas company with huge time difference. This is not ready for prime time and if you want your business to suffer, install it. Very bad customer service as well

December 9, 2020

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

One of the experts will reach you in order to assist with your queries.

Mukul Saxena

damn gina

Is it just us or the customer support just doesn't exist with this app? Thankfully we found out how bad the support is whilst trialing. Deleting it and never looking this way again.

November 19, 2020

More Birds

App seems to be really buggy and their support team couldn't offer any help. For a few days, I was unable to log in. Once I finally could, I was unable to save my changes. I spent about a week trying to get troubleshooting feedback from the developers but they were unable to help. I sent them screenshots of the page that was experiencing issues and they told me they would need to set up a screenshare meeting. They would send over their availability and when I confirmed, that slot would be taken--this happened daily for a week. Once I finally nailed down a time with them and scheduled the meeting, they never attended and didn't reply to my email asking if the meeting had been canceled. It seemed really odd to me that they weren't able to troubleshoot the issue using the screenshots I had provided--most apps I have worked with in the past would request an account on our store so they could replicate and resolve the issue if screenshots didn't suffice. I finally had to uninstall the app because we were paying for an app we couldn't even use or receive assistance on.

November 12, 2020

Mukul Saxena

E Marie Travel

**Email notifications weren't going through to our team (kind of a big deal), still waiting on their live chat support to resolve it, going on 2.5 hours. Very disappointed in an app I really liked and have used for multiple stores.

December 1, 2020