AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip + Automizely

Build trust with seamless and happy returns experiences

Cambria Bike

This is not advanced software and can become very expensive once you start to do any volume of returns. The overseas support not v good. They usually answer a different question or don't understand.

But the WOSRT thing they have done is after 1 year of my using the app - yesterday none of my team could log-in. Without advising they added a cost per user to the system!!! I could understand if this was really advanced enterprise software - but its not. Now on top of the expensive usage charge I must pay per user seat. Awful case of trying to milk additional cash from existing users.

If I could turn back time I would have picked a different provider. I will get off this app as soon as I have a space to do so. Zero stars from me.

Mr Riegillio

If I pay large amounts of money using an app, I don't want to get constantly and everywhere a request for leaving a review. But you got what you wish for now I guess. A 1 star review.

Case Collection Clothing

Not able to adjust a rejected order that was rejected by mistake. This needs to be fixed in the app.

Honey's Child Boutique

It's very basic and is pulling using the wrong address for returns. Not too sure if I am going to keep this or not.

KEMOLENE

Well, still testing the app. one thing i didn't like about the app, I was forced to write a review in order to utilize some of the app features.
I cannot see the "Analytics" Page if I don't post a review :/

Dreamland Baby

App preforms well, most of the time however this is no link to reach customer service. No chat bot. Their billing and upgrade billing is confusing.. again no one to help. I am searching for another app to switch to just dont want to deal with the headache of switching.

Midnight Co.

I had to move to this app form Bold returns as Bold are no longer supporting that app. The move was pretty painful and took quite a long time with back and forth's with support who take forever to answer.

I've had this app for a few months and had an ongoing issue with customers not being able to access the returns portal, and finally I found the issue today. The returns portal does not have an SSL certificate meaning most browsers will not open this page. To which support tell me it will be an extra $10usd a month to add and SSL certificate to make the page safe to browse.

This was not advertised anywhere in the description of the app. And I find it a joke that it becomes another cost to bare.

I would recommend using a different app.

Meltzer Sports

We have received countless number of spam emails from this developer. After continuous efforts to remove ourselves from their mailing list, this review is to inform others. Their customer service has told us we were removed from their mailing list and yet a week later, we are still receiving unwanted marketing emails daily.

Choose Your Attitude

So far, just trying to set things up. I had thought its one layer, but for a simple return you need:
Returns Center
After Ship
Postmen
Then a shipping center.

Postmen doesn’t connect well with any shipping center. Returns dont work when printing labels. Customer service is only email. Now 4 emails in and having to repeat the issue, and not having a solution out of the gate. Is there a way to expedite service? Help with sales? Just on trial mode, and having horrible luck getting everything to work.

XBODY UK

Beware! This app does not automatically issue a refund like the free Shopify app does! We found out after a few weeks that this app had not refunded the money to our customers once we had processed the refunds, so we had to go back and do it all manually! The creator has NOT clearly informed about this! It makes the app useless to us, as it's time-consuming to do every refund manually. We're going back to the free app we used previously.

UPDATE to developer:
I have already reached out to you and was told that refunds have to be done manually.

February 10, 2020

Hi,

We are sorry about your case. However, in Returns Center, merchant can refund to customer's original payment method directly. We simply call Shopify refund endpoint to do so.

Therefore, this might be an individual case. Could you please kindly reach out to us at support@returnscenter.com? So that we can figure how it happened and help you solve this issue. Thank you so much!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6