AfterShip Returns Center

Return Label, Store Credit, Exchange, Return Policy, Refunds

Free plan available

Ellaé Lisqué

It's been 5 days now i've been trying to get support. All I ever get is, "Please allow me to check", "Our team is checking the issue at our end ...." days and days have gone by and it's literally the same response. We've had to hack our way around dealing with exchange requests for this app, and the issue seems beyond the scope of the dev team considering they have told me that "the issue is a bit complicated". It's literally been 5 days, and I'm following up twice a day. One of the chat support told me the issue should be resolve in 4-6 hours, that was 3 days ago. Still no word, still no resolution.

June 5, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Your feedback has been registered. You are our valued user, and we are committed to providing the best support at all times. Hence we would like to discuss this further with you. We will surely get all your issues resolved and ensure that you are delighted with our services.

We are actively working on your concern please be assured.

Our ‘Support Team’ is available 24/7 to provide you with assistance and resolve any concerns that you may have.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com

Nitish Batra
Team AfterShip

LAZE LABEL

Location Australia

App would have been perfect if they didn't expect you to be a Shopify plus merchant ($2000 a month on Shopify) just to issue a store credit to the customer. NOT SMALL BUSINESS FRIENDLY.

May 31, 2022

Tushar Jolly
Team AfterShip

Warm Belly Wetsuits

Support has been so terrible I have had to change my review from 5 stars to 1 star. We had a great year with this app but it suddenly broke down and the support has been useless to say the least. I have been working with them in chat and email back and forth daily for two weeks and they frequently just tell me the issue is my courier account even though it's THEIR discounted USPS account that is now broken. Their app won't allow the courier to be deleted and my new personal courier accounts that have been added are not working either.

Lumiere Equestrian

Don't waste your time, I think the positive reviews here are fake. This app simply doesn't work. 90% of the time it will only allow a customer to return, not exchange. If they do manage to get to exchange, the exchanges screen is an absolute mess, sending through every collection you've ever built in shopify (even those you have hidden), with no search function so goodluck to any customers trying to find what they want to exchange for. Return labels are avail on refunds only (not exchanges). When you contact support they have a series of infuriating auto responses. Nobody will help you. But they can't because the app simply doesn't work. Wasted 1.5 weeks trying to get this going and have now deleted.

March 23, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I can see that you are not happy with the app and the customer service support.

Actually, we do support exchange. There are two types of exchange, one is the “replace with the same item” where shoppers can exchange for different variants. The other is “Exchange for other items” where shoppers can exchange for different items, they need to pay or get a refund of the difference, Also we do support return label both for refund and exchange. You can set in the “Returns method” section.
We have also sent you an email explaining everything in detail, please go through the email and let us know if you still have any questions for us.

We will be happy to help.

Shahvaz
Returns Center

Yoga Studio Store

We needed a returns portal features on our website. I installed the app as the reviews for the most part looked good. Straight away I tried to setup the postmen account with DPD, I had an error regarding a max character limit on ref 2, so I reached out to support. They first told me that the problem was on DPD's end and I needed to contact them. So I called DPD who confirmed this issue was with there app and that they are sending too many characters for the field ref 2. I contacted support again to explain and they said they are working on the fix. 3 days later I am still waiting for this fix, and so I reached out to support again and they have now confirmed that it will be another 4 days to fix. I would imagine they have no one using the DPD UK account with this app otherwise everyone would experience the same issue. If your expecting to install this app and set it up with DPD UK I would look elsewhere because the app is very buggy and will not display any labels. Look else where and find an alternative app for the same features. The support was always active and I was able to contact them easily enough, however I was just told that they are working on the issue.

March 21, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

You are our valued user and we always aim to deliver a great experience. We are disappointed to know that our service did not meet your expectations. We will investigate the reason for the concern that you have raised to understand where we have fallen short of your expectations.

Your feedback would be relayed to the team and we will ensure that your experience with us becomes worth a 5-star rating.

Neelima Aggarwal
Returns Center

Têra Kaia

I attempted to set this up to replace Return Magic since they're shutting down. After four days of work and endless error messages later I gave up. The basic user experience (I'm talking log-ins that sent me on loops back to the app store) was a Kafkaesque nightmare. The support team was less equipped to solve the issue than I was. I'm a pretty technically savvy person and this would be impossible for someone who isn't.

March 2, 2022

Thank you for your feedback.

You are our valued user and we are committed to providing the best support at all times. We are assigning a support executive to check and resolve your concern. Please check your inbox, as you will be contacted via email shortly.

Shahvaz Ali

Fendrihan

They have hidden charges. It doesn't mention in the pricing but they require $5 for each user. So, if you have 3 workers handling the returns, you'll have to play $15 extra etc.. This not mentioned anywhere in the pricing, This is deceptive and frankly unethical. They could have made this clear in the pricing.

February 21, 2022

I am sorry to know that you are not happy with the pricing.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@returnscenter.com.

Rupam

Smarty Had A Party!

App looks ok, still trying to on board I have never had such a stressful onboarding and their support really stinks.

February 13, 2022

Thank you for your feedback.

Neelima Aggarwal

Dakini

We had a nightmare time trying to install and ultimately couldn't be comfortable with this app having access to our store and customers. We deleted it.

December 20, 2021

We have assigned a support executive to investigate and resolve your concern.

LEEZZA

The description looks great, but after spening a lot of time trying to make it work I discovered that a lot of things have to be done manually. Even the stock of the returned items has to be changed manually!! You do not see any of the return information in the original order. So there is no integration with Shopify that will help you make returns easier.

November 12, 2021

Hi,

I can see that the stock of the returned items has to be changed manually and you are not happy with it. It is unfortunate to know that you did not have the best experience using our app.

Your feedback has been registered. Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12