AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip

Build trust with seamless and happy returns experiences 🤘

RPM MOTORSPORT LTD.

I have no idea why this app had 844 reviews, i can only say something is really fishy.

There is no way an app this weak to get this amount of reviews. They work with votes to implement a basic idea, however some votes only have 2 votes and they added them lol...

We have spent over 16 hours of work just to get going and finally the thing that made us uninstall this app is the basic features that arent there and that our customers cannot respond to the automated emails. there is no way this app has 1000 customers so i dont understand how they got this amount of reviews. im thinking more like 12 people are using this app.

Customer service is super slow and unresponsive.

I truly believe someone in the market will come up with a really good return management system,

And Well Dressed

Customers are not able to access returns centre, I suspect due to no SSL cert. Zero help from support so far, just encouraged us to request a feature in the community.

Laqbook

This is probably the worst app ever. Go with Bold

Preciouslittlething

Really good app but not available in French so unfortunately I can't use it at all while I already use the regular Aftership order tracking app...
Will change my rating when I will able to use it and test it.

Modspotter

They used to be so good but now they changed around there whole system and its no longer in the shopify app portal. it really suxx! I would pay for the old version!

I need to delete and find something new!

Thanks,
Modspotter

Saywha

The free version of this was great and had the price for the update been reasonable I would have gladly upgraded but their new prices are extortion. DELETED!

Fancy Pastels

I loved it when it was free and I totally understand that you need to charge us to continue but you guys chose to charge so much. If you compare with other returns apps on shopify you are charging just double and providing half of their features.

The Pinch

Ridiculously overpriced.

Free version was perfect.

Just greed at that price, would have gladly paid $3-5.

IF ANYONE IS READING THIS AND WANTS A REPLACEMENT:

SEARCH > CLICKSIT < - FREE & MUCH BETTER.