AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by Automizely & AfterShip

Return Label, Store Credit, Exchange, Return Policy, Refunds

CoffeeLux UK

Downloaded, wanted to setup a custom domain and support had no clue what to do, not keen to use a company with support that is unknowledgeable if I'm trusting them to take on an important task.

July 14, 2021

First, please accept my apology for the experience you had.

It is unfortunate to know that you didn't have the best experience using our app and wished for the features to be more flexible. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

We work really hard to make our app user friendly and provide a great support experience. One of our support advisors will contact you via email in order to understand your concern. Kindly reply to the email and we will surely get all your issues resolved and make you a happy customer!

Nitish Yadav

KAMPOS

Many customers have reported that return notifications don't work, plus limited customizations, limited accounts, and the worst customer service and support ever.

May 21, 2021

First, please accept my apology for the experience you had.

Kick Game

Supports DPD NL for automated returns labels, but not DPD UK.... The automated UPS Labels also show the Product Title on the label itself, which cannot be turned off. This leaves you open to having your parcel stolen, when anyone who looks at the label can see what is inside.

May 20, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

It is unfortunate to know that you didn't have the best experience using our app and wished for the features to be more flexible. For now we only support DPD NL and DPD UK is not supported yet. However, we are continuously working to improve the application, integrate more couriers and introduce more features. So in future, you will be glad to see more couriers integrated and new features launched to make your experience better.

As for your query related to UPS labels and the product title, we would like to understand your concern better. One of our support advisor will contact you via email in order to get this resolved for you. Kindly reply to the email and we will surely get all your issues resolved and make you a happy customer!

Pedal Commander

Be aware they are still charging after you remove the app from your Shopify Store. They ask you to close every single acces of your staff.. closing the service is not enough. I can not imagine if you have so many staff.. And they are not responding basically SCAM.

May 17, 2021

Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

You are our valued user and we are committed to provide the best support at all times. We are assigning a support executive to investigate and resolve your concern. Please check your inbox, as you will be contacted via email shortly.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Team Returns Centre

GadgetChef

I wouldn't get the application, because once you set it up the return page is shown as "not secure" for all your customers. So Customers are going to be afraid to use this page and will have doubts about your shop. If you contact the support regarding this issue, they want 120$ just for fixing this problem. So up to you if you want to invest in this.

May 19, 2021

We apologize for the inconvenience. An SSL is needed to be activated on the domain to remove the Not Secure tag on the website which is the standard service across domains.

It works in a similar way like your store domain where your domain provider activates the SSL certificate. SSL service is chargeable and hence does not comes bundled within the plan.

Do let us know if you have any suggestions for us. You can contact us at support@returnscenter.com. We are available 24 X 7.

Kind regards,
Mudit
Returns center support

Belosa Boutique

This app is okay, but the support could be much better. Before installing I asked about offering stored credit. Once I completely implemented this in my business, I am not told that store credit as a return option is only available for Shopify Plus members. That plus the outsourced support and D+ in security made me quickly uninstall the app.

May 5, 2021

Refund to store credit is available with Shopify Plus users only as of now.

Returns Center Team

SOPHIEGRACE

Don't waste your time with this app as a returns program if you're a Canadian company that ships and returns with USA customers. They can't figure out how to charge a Canadian credit card to buy return labels. Have wasted weeks troubleshooting with no luck.

April 27, 2021

We work really hard to make our app user-friendly and provide a great support experience.
We are assigning an Executive to check and fix this issue. Please check your inbox for further proceedings.

Returns Center Team.

Guardian Baseball

Decent app, but one HUGE flaw. Aside from not being able to control the UX/UI that the customer experiences while going through the steps of processing their return (it's not the best UI either, it's a bit confusing), There is one issue that automatically ALONE warrants a 1 star review. The issue is that a customer can request a return/refund on the same product OVER and OVER again. This means that if they request to return a pair of sunglasses and YOU process give them a refund, they can go in and select the same pair of sunglasses to return afterwards. If you're pushing any type of decent volume, it'll be difficult to know right away if you've already processed this - and there is a chance you will process the refund again. The solution is the app developers have to mark the item as 'returned' or 'refunded' and make it so that the customer CANNOT re-select the same product after it's been processed. They are looking into it now so we may change our review, but in the meantime it's a crucial flaw that needs to be fixed immediately. I cannot recommend this to ANYONE without that issue being fixed.

April 23, 2021

Team is working on this issue to fix it as soon as possible to make your experience better.

Returns Center Team.

Peach

It says there's a free plan available, but after downloading the app I'm being forced to select a "7 day free trial" through a pop up that just won't disappear.

April 11, 2021

It is unfortunate to know that we did not meet your expectations.

A "7 days free trial" is available to make the users explore and experience the features of our app. We will surely get all your issues resolved and make you a happy customer!

One of the experts will reach out to you in order to assist with your queries.

Neelima

Bibisama Apparel

First off, not very professional in asking me to give 5 star review after i was asked to give my review (I put 4 star because I did not have much information in how the app works and I was then asked to delete until I got my answer on how I feel the app) I was told I can do international shipping with the free program, but I feel the customer service didn't understand my question or help me. I had to figure it out myself. The person also gave me the wrong answer to the question I asked because I tried to create a return label and it stated the free program does not support international return label, when I kept asking which program supports international return label shipping at the cheapest cost. Going to go through customer service one more time and see if my experience has changed.

April 1, 2021

Please accept my apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

One of the specialists will reach out to you on priority in order to assist you.

Neelima