AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip

Build trust with seamless and happy returns experiences 🤘

#DARUM!

I really need it to be dutch, or customizable to translate everything.. so a no go for me till it's possible...

Alpine Rings

So far the interface seems good but I'll only know later down the road when my store starts getting returns. This 2 star review is strictly due to the poor AfterShip customer support.

After I set up my account with aftership, I needed to go back in and change the return address (where my customers send their product back to) but I couldn't figure out how to go back and change this in the settings. I shot an email to AfterShip support and they kept copy/pasting the same response in their reply. "Hello, Please contact courier or shipper directly. AfterShip is only a shipment tracking platform. Here are some useful articles for you." And just so you guys know, I was very detailed in my emails about being the owner of a shopify store and even sent the emails from my support@ email address.

I eventually figured out how to change the address myself, but I wasted a whole week waiting for an actual response (that never came). Just the same copy/paste that had nothing to do with my question.

Hopefully everything works well once returns start coming in because this joke of a support will definitely not be there to help.

Land Leather

Awesome app but extremely disappointed they are discontinuing it and making you pay like $40 a month for the new one.

Labellame

Liked it before the mandatory switch and sign up to something different. This version will no longer be available after April 30th.

Joannes Banner Ads And Ad Spaces

It is very good for a basic returns application.And it is free as well.The thing is that I haven't had any returns yet to know what it is like.

Hellanbach 2

Horrible app!!!
They Added features after the initial install and billed for things we never signed up for. Sketchy and confusing interface after conversion from original app. Moving on to something else.

Falcon Geek

This app worked great for awhile---now whenever I type anything into the "Common Return Questions" box it comes out super buggy and does not display properly.

Fidorian

I installed the app, but it wouldn't load.

Number 9 Fashion Studio

Works well and has a simple process. A few areas of improvement are needed - it would be good to go direct from one state to another, like approved to refunded and skip the shipment received and other intermediate steps. Also the canned English needs a lot of work on both grammar and punctuation and not all can be user edited and thus is a little cringe worthy when people need to read it.

UPDATE: A lot of great innovation has gone into this product. Still an issue with not being able to edit some language (US Spelling everywhere) but upgrading from 4 star to 5 nonetheless. 6 months use almost now.

UPDATE 2: It keeps nagging you to leave a review. Review begging is not good form and is very crass. Despite having left a review already and closing/dismissing the review begging banner, it keeps coming back every day to beg you.

Is this an app store or the fish markets? Now 2 star.