AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by Automizely & AfterShip

Return Label, Store Credit, Exchange, Return Policy, Refunds

IZ Adaptive

So far the app is easy to setup - in SOME ways - and the customer supposrt is initially very responsive... but then they take forEVER to answer questions, frequently do not understand the questions in the first place, frequently do not READ the questions properly, and need to send very simple requests such as "cancel my subscription" to another "team". Customer service requests go round and round and round and my experience has been extremely frustrating. Definitely considering looking for another option as soon as I can get one setup.

July 27, 2021

Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

Your feedback has been noted. We would ensure that you experience the best customer support.

Do let us know if you have any suggestions for us. You can contact us at support@returnscenter.com. We are available 24 X 7.

Rupam
Returns Center support

Black Nopal

The pricing listing is misleading. Says that returns with varients are supported with Shopify, but when talking with support it is only supported for ShopifyPlus. Otherwise a good product, but incorrect pricing/features is a big problem.

May 26, 2021

Your feedback has been noted. We will try our best to ensure that your experience with us becomes a 5 star one.

As per the current pricing plan at our end the exchange feature is available for the plans $29 and above. Also exchange is possible for same product but with different variants.

Rupam
Returns Center support

TEMAI

Be aware. You need to pay $120 yearly for just SSL. Otherwise, your website will shows "Not secure" next to your URL. Really don't get why they charge for this. You have to pay 12 months at once for SSL. (Many other apps on Shopify does not charge for SSL). Nowhere to mention on the description also how would I want to pay 12 months at once before I even know your app is good or not?

May 2, 2021

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We have gone through the chat transcripts and checking for the monthly plan of SSL with the concerned team. We will get back to you with an update.

ReturnsCenter Team

Shop Poshlime

I can't setup the Hero image or create a custom return page URL. I have sent numerous emails and have not received any assistance. My 14 day trial is over and I will be looking for another app to install.

December 9, 2020

Hi,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Give us a last opportunity to get all your issues resolved and make you happy customer!
You can always reach out to us via the chat option available on your account or email us at support@returnscenter.com We are available 24 X 7.

Brishketu pal

Black Alice Lingerie

A decent app for starters, but when you need just a bit of more complex functionality, it becomes a rip-off. We'll be looking for better alternatives that include more features for a reasonable price.

November 23, 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We have a dedicated development team who always welcome new features requests.

We have sent you an email to discuss this further. Alternatively, you can reach out to us on the chat option available on your returns center account.

Mudit

Plus Size Rider Canada

It is confusing and not easy to set up. I you have someone who understands all the steps you have to take to get this running in the background, then it will be easy. But for a new person setting up their shop, its not east to get running.

October 4, 2020

Hello,

We are committed to helping you. One of our team members will reach out to you in order to help.

Regards,
Mukul Saxena

Floridian Supply

Support team left me on read.
Not possible to find orders where customers left a phone number instead of an email address.
Won't upload high quality imagery, only let's you use low quality pictures:(((((

Best Friends by Sheri

I really need this pop up window to go away so that is why I'm writing a review. But for some reason it won't let me submit it!

July 23, 2020

Dear customer,

Thanks for your review. Sorry that the pop up window bothers you. We have closed that. :)

Blingage.Online

Looks great but Its been a headache to add it to my homepage and there's no way to contact the developers. Shame seems great.

July 7, 2020

Dear customer,
Thank you for your review. To add your returns page to your store, you can simply copy your returns page URL, which is ".returnscenter.com", and then paste this to your store website by:
- In your return policy page, add a text string, e.g. "visit returns center" and add the link;
- in your store theme footer section, put the the link in your website footer.

Hope this will help! Thanks

Hand In Pocket

The app works BUT there is a bug in the system and the developers have yet to resolve it which is frustrating..Issue-customer submits return for approval- dashboard will show you have 0 pending returns to approve. You will only become aware that you have pending approvals if a) an irate customer calls you to ask why you haven't approved their return or b) you add "check the pending approvals folder for returns" to the long list of things you have to do to manage your business. Ridiculous- these notifications should be pushed automatically (which used to happen) please fix this!!

Previous 1 3