AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
Automizely & AfterShip
4.6
Edited April 27, 2022

The app seems to be good. I've just tried couple of test orders and still waiting to see how it works when live.
I've had previously an issue setting up the app and paying for SSL but after a discussion with support it has been sorted.
The supper helped me to set custom domain and everything so now I hope it makes our exchange and return process faster and smooth for us and our customers.

Volleyballshop.com.au
Time spent using app: 21 days
Automizely & AfterShip replied April 7, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

You are our valued user and we always aim to deliver a great experience. We are disappointed to know that our service did not meet your expectations. For the SSL charge not being visible, We have shared the feedback with our developers, Also, please note that Cloudflare charges us for SSL, and for that reason, we have a charge to enable the SSL on the return page.
We have shared some more details with you over the email, Kindly go through the email and let us know if that works for you.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Regards,
Shahvaz
Returns Center

February 18, 2022

The app seems to be functioning okay so far but the customer service is testy. They didn't show up for the first meeting we scheduled and when I finally got on a video chat with them they were not the friendliest or most patient when it took me time to trying to navigate the app and make sure I was set up correctly.

En-place.co
Time spent using app: 8 days
Automizely & AfterShip replied February 18, 2022

Your feedback has been noted. We would ensure that you experience the best customer support.

Also, one of our support members will get in touch with you over the email to ensure the app is been set up correctly for you.

Shahvaz
Team Returns Center

September 27, 2021

They can only use Postmen App to print labels, but Postmen App cannot solve a courier account issue within two weeks.

Fangyan
Time spent using app: 13 days
Automizely & AfterShip replied September 27, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

It is unfortunate to know that you did not have the best experience using our app.

Be rest assured that your issue will be dealt with with utmost priority.
We are assigning a support executive to investigate and resolve your concern. Please check your inbox, as we will contact you via email shortly.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@returnscenter.com.

Regards,
Nitish Kumar
Team Returns Center

July 27, 2021

So far the app is easy to setup - in SOME ways - and the customer supposrt is initially very responsive... but then they take forEVER to answer questions, frequently do not understand the questions in the first place, frequently do not READ the questions properly, and need to send very simple requests such as "cancel my subscription" to another "team". Customer service requests go round and round and round and my experience has been extremely frustrating. Definitely considering looking for another option as soon as I can get one setup.

IZ Adaptive
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Automizely & AfterShip replied July 27, 2021

Do let us know if you have any suggestions for us. You can contact us at support@returnscenter.com. We are available 24 X 7.

Rupam
Returns Center support

May 25, 2021

The pricing listing is misleading. Says that returns with varients are supported with Shopify, but when talking with support it is only supported for ShopifyPlus. Otherwise a good product, but incorrect pricing/features is a big problem.

Black Nopal
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Automizely & AfterShip replied May 26, 2021

Your feedback has been noted. We will try our best to ensure that your experience with us becomes a 5 star one.

As per the current pricing plan at our end the exchange feature is available for the plans $29 and above. Also exchange is possible for same product but with different variants.

Rupam