AfterShip Returns Center

Return Label, Store Credit, Exchange, Return Policy, Refunds

Free plan available

Volleyballshop.com.au

Location Australia

The app seems to be good. I've just tried couple of test orders and still waiting to see how it works when live.
I've had previously an issue setting up the app and paying for SSL but after a discussion with support it has been sorted.
The supper helped me to set custom domain and everything so now I hope it makes our exchange and return process faster and smooth for us and our customers.

April 7, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

You are our valued user and we always aim to deliver a great experience. We are disappointed to know that our service did not meet your expectations. For the SSL charge not being visible, We have shared the feedback with our developers, Also, please note that Cloudflare charges us for SSL, and for that reason, we have a charge to enable the SSL on the return page.
We have shared some more details with you over the email, Kindly go through the email and let us know if that works for you.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Shahvaz
Returns Center

En-place.co

The app seems to be functioning okay so far but the customer service is testy. They didn't show up for the first meeting we scheduled and when I finally got on a video chat with them they were not the friendliest or most patient when it took me time to trying to navigate the app and make sure I was set up correctly.

February 18, 2022

Your feedback has been noted. We would ensure that you experience the best customer support.

Also, one of our support members will get in touch with you over the email to ensure the app is been set up correctly for you.

Shahvaz
Team Returns Center

Fangyan

They can only use Postmen App to print labels, but Postmen App cannot solve a courier account issue within two weeks.

September 27, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

It is unfortunate to know that you did not have the best experience using our app.

Be rest assured that your issue will be dealt with with utmost priority.
We are assigning a support executive to investigate and resolve your concern. Please check your inbox, as we will contact you via email shortly.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@returnscenter.com.

Nitish Kumar
Team Returns Center

IZ Adaptive

So far the app is easy to setup - in SOME ways - and the customer supposrt is initially very responsive... but then they take forEVER to answer questions, frequently do not understand the questions in the first place, frequently do not READ the questions properly, and need to send very simple requests such as "cancel my subscription" to another "team". Customer service requests go round and round and round and my experience has been extremely frustrating. Definitely considering looking for another option as soon as I can get one setup.

July 27, 2021

Do let us know if you have any suggestions for us. You can contact us at support@returnscenter.com. We are available 24 X 7.

Rupam
Returns Center support

Black Nopal

The pricing listing is misleading. Says that returns with varients are supported with Shopify, but when talking with support it is only supported for ShopifyPlus. Otherwise a good product, but incorrect pricing/features is a big problem.

May 26, 2021

Your feedback has been noted. We will try our best to ensure that your experience with us becomes a 5 star one.

As per the current pricing plan at our end the exchange feature is available for the plans $29 and above. Also exchange is possible for same product but with different variants.

Rupam
Returns Center support

TEMAI

Be aware. You need to pay $120 yearly for just SSL. Otherwise, your website will shows "Not secure" next to your URL. Really don't get why they charge for this. You have to pay 12 months at once for SSL. (Many other apps on Shopify does not charge for SSL). Nowhere to mention on the description also how would I want to pay 12 months at once before I even know your app is good or not?

May 2, 2021

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We have gone through the chat transcripts and checking for the monthly plan of SSL with the concerned team. We will get back to you with an update.

ReturnsCenter Team

Shop Poshlime

I can't setup the Hero image or create a custom return page URL. I have sent numerous emails and have not received any assistance. My 14 day trial is over and I will be looking for another app to install.

December 9, 2020

Hi,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Give us a last opportunity to get all your issues resolved and make you happy customer!
You can always reach out to us via the chat option available on your account or email us at support@returnscenter.com We are available 24 X 7.

Brishketu pal

Black Alice Lingerie

A decent app for starters, but when you need just a bit of more complex functionality, it becomes a rip-off. We'll be looking for better alternatives that include more features for a reasonable price.

November 23, 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We have a dedicated development team who always welcome new features requests.

We have sent you an email to discuss this further. Alternatively, you can reach out to us on the chat option available on your returns center account.

Mudit

Plus Size Rider Canada

It is confusing and not easy to set up. I you have someone who understands all the steps you have to take to get this running in the background, then it will be easy. But for a new person setting up their shop, its not east to get running.

October 4, 2020

Hello,

We are committed to helping you. One of our team members will reach out to you in order to help.

Mukul Saxena

Floridian Supply

Support team left me on read.
Not possible to find orders where customers left a phone number instead of an email address.
Won't upload high quality imagery, only let's you use low quality pictures:(((((

Previous 1 3