AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip + Automizely

Build trust with seamless and happy returns experiences

Little Kooma

Signup, and the app is not working. System prompt: "An error occurred fetching your data. Your data didn't load. Please try again later." Hope somebody can get back and fix this for my store.

Young & Forever

This app does not really integrate within shopify website. Rather it redirects customer to external website. It should be completely integrated within shopify website. Due to this SEO also gets negatively impacted since customer leaves our website.

ONO KOON

It is very unfortunate that we are being forced to leave a review, in order to be able to see the analytics dashboard.
Therefore we regrettably have to leave a review of only 2 stars.

BOUTIQUE TAG

Have to change my review from 5 stars to 2 stars. After trying to setup Paperless invoicing from UPS within Postmen, the staff seems lost and are all sending me the exact same copy pasted email with instructions. Yet it keeps generating an error and none of them can figure it out...
Still havent heard back.

Saint Maniero

I am using the tool now for a while and overall the tool does what it should do but I think it has several shortcomings, which I would consider when choosing this tool vs another one here on Shopify app store:

1) Automation is super limited, which is a shame since the steps are super easy to automate (e.g. no integration to zapier)

2) Return data, meaning the reasons why people are returning is only visible for 30 days. If you take returns and your eCommerce business seriously this is a no-go. I mean seriously you cannot look into the data of a quarter or year, only 30 days.
3) Also, the settings/ features are not very customizable. For example, if you have one go to fullfilment partner (letz say USP, or Fedex, or DHL) you cannot preselect it. You always have to choose it for each return.

There are more smaller topics like point 3, but if you are using the tool and you get more returns, this takes hours per week. Sometimes it feels like those people whol build the tool, never worked with it really :D.

I gave only 2 stars, because several features which I think a crucial are missing - however, if you only need the return button then it is fine.

Cheers
Alex

February 18, 2020

Hi Alex,

Thank you for your review. Really appreciate your kind suggestions.

1) Sorry that zapier is not supported in our app, but more 3rd-party integrations will come in the future.
Regarding the automation, actually returns could be auto approved if you go to settings and set up the routing rules based on your return policy. Additionally, if you would like to generate return labels automatically, you can also connect with Postmen.
2) Return data analytics, we will provide users with selectable date period very soon. (This is actually already in our roadmap.) Btw, we are also planning to provide more detailed insights into returns data.
3) Connection with couriers are supported if you are using Postmen (https://www.postmen.com), with which multiple couriers are supported. Then routing rules can be set up accordingly.

Thank you again for choosing us. Our team works hard to provide you with the best return management tool. Please understand that we are still growing, and will grow fast. More and more features will come very soon (all product updates can be found here 👉https://blog.aftership.com/).

Best regards

SWELL Wakesurf

Clunky use of 3 separate interfaces to setup: App, website, aftership account, needs to be streamlined.
Absolutely needs to put notes in the order timeline with updates, pending return, authorized, etc. wouldn't be as big a deal if it were more easily accessible from the same window, but since the app functions using 3 different interfaces it creates more work and more switching between windows.
Need to be able to manually create an RMA from main page for customer that call in, seems like a super easy/obvious function to include.

October 23, 2019

Thank you for your suggestions. We will consider your advice and continue improving our app. Stay tuned!

#DARUM!

I really need it to be dutch, or customizable to translate everything.. so a no go for me till it's possible...

Land Leather

Awesome app but extremely disappointed they are discontinuing it and making you pay like $40 a month for the new one.

Labellame

Liked it before the mandatory switch and sign up to something different. This version will no longer be available after April 30th.

Joannes Banner Ads And Ad Spaces

It is very good for a basic returns application.And it is free as well.The thing is that I haven't had any returns yet to know what it is like.

Previous 1