Rich Returns

Rich Returns

by Rich Commerce

Exceptional return management software

Snack Nation

very easy to use app. can add to the store easily. works as promised. support was great and helped me out. 5 stars *****

Black Pearl Jewelry

I needed a simple APP that will allow me to capture customer returns. This is a MUST have for any store. This app helps my store look more professional and offers a means for customers to return products that helps me improve services and save hours answering emails.

Bride Pearls

¿Qué debería decir? Acabamos de comenzar a usar esta aplicación y, por lo que puedo ver, tiene todas las características que nos faltan en el centro de devoluciones después de la misión en este momento.

--- English

What should i say? We just started usin this app and from what I see it has all the features we are missing in aftership returns center in this moment.

Fit Co.

I used this app to move our current manual process of processing returns via customer-service to an automated system.

I really like how easy the app makes this process. I am not very technical to say the least and yet the interface is super simple in customizing all the settings to our liking. We sell luxury products so we want to provide extra service for our customers with a pre paid return label which I could setup through the app as well.

Thumbs up for the amazing support that helped me with an issue I faced.

LUNA-CASES

I am happy to say that support has gotten back to me and was able to resolve my inquiries. Things are definitely getting better and I am happy to change my review. Now the only thing is the app performance itself. Hopefully it works perfectly because so far I love how the app looks overall.

Update 2/28/2019

Unfortunately I had to uninstall the app because no one has replied to any of my emails. As nice and easy as the app is and it's reasonable pricing, these developers who created the app don't exist.

Why bother creating an app if you are not going to help your customers??? It's your lost!

Original Post: 2/26/2019

The app itself is extraordinary. Very easy to navigate. I haven't used it yet but when I get the chance, hopefully it works as promised.

My only problem and concern is that customer service does not exist! I message them over a month ago and they never replied, so they only get 3 stars.