Rich Returns

Rich Returns

by Rich Returns & Exchanges

Exceptional customer order returns & exchanges

lala Berlin

Great app for handling returns, but also amazing customer service! Would recommend the app to everyone.

Parisienne et Alors

The support was very helpful as we request a new feature and it works perfectly. This new fonctionality really facilitate our day to day tasks in terms of exchange procedure.

Sapatos

We have been using Rich Returns for about a year and we are really happy about it. It's not too expensive and it has all the features we need to run a medium big Shopify store. I would recommend this app!

Piyama

Rich Returns has simplified our returns process. Its easy to set up & use and looks great. Good support!

It's Juliet

We used a few return apps before landing at Rich Returns and I reallllllly like the customizability of this platform as well as the support!!! Could use a feature, but they're on it and I really like how we can upgrade and control our returns, charge restocking fees, receive photos from returns, and more. Great app, highly recco! Works great.

Plush Necessities

Rich Returns is a GREAT return management app. I was previously using Return Magic. It served the purposed but had a lot to be desired. There were virtually no updates to the app. It almost felt like it was an abandoned product after Shopify purchased them. Rich Returns is very easy to use. And our productivity on returns have increased dramatically. The search function to find RMAs was very fast. The Exchange for variant feature saves me so much time. I am so happy to have switched. I demo other popular return app sbut what made me decide to purchase Rich Returns was the support. During the trial period, they were quick to resolve issues. Great customer support. And I can see that they will be continuously updating the app to make it even better. Great job guys!

Wolven

We're really impressed by Rich Returns and their developer support. We explored 5 other alternative apps beforehand and they were all either way overpriced or lacked the unique functionality that we needed and were not willing to adapt anything for us. Rich Returns has been adding and adjusting features we request within 24 hours. We highly recommend this app.
-@wolven

STIRPARO Lingerie Stylists

Great app, very easy to install and customize.
I needed something flexible and I found what I was looking for.
Their technical support is a strength, Laura is fantastic, she answers 24/7, always kind, fast and decisive. Any request is handled effectively and competently. This is great, because it allows me to focus on my work and not on the platform.
I am fully satisfied with the choice made.

www.laimer.bz

Awesome app! it is very easy to use and there are lots of different features available. The customer service is very fast, friendly and helpful.
So even if we had some trouble or missing features, the customer service acted promptly to find a workaround with us immediately or considered to add features in the future.

So by now we just went online with the app, we do not have had the chance to test e.g. the analytics feature by now, but as the rest works perfectly I cannot imagine that there will be any problems. :-)

BROOKS

Works perfectly for us. We ship both smaller items that fit USPS’s First-Class Mail as well as items over 1lb where we need Priority-Mail. This returns app has a functionality for USPS in place to choose the cheaper rate based on the weight which really helps us reduce costs for return labels. Laura helped us with the setup, really happy with the end result and our workflow for returns.

Previous 1