Rich Returns

Rich Returns

by Rich Commerce

Exceptional return management software

Wonderways UAE

Great app and support team! The founders are awesome and really understand the pain points of e-commerce owners so I am excited to watch this app grow!

Vidlogix

This app is a waste of my precious time. Do not use this app if you anticipate connecting directly to your carrier of choice. The dev expects the merchant to configure all six (6) email templates. Ain't nobody got time for that, bra! That' what we pay you for. Pay a company to design and encode beautiful email templates. The mobile UX is poorly formatted and buggy. It's straight-up awkward!

Grace Flowers Co

Very great app, easy to use and they answered within 10mins and made the small language fixes we asked. App works great and the customer service is outstanding!

Pivotal Lab Network

An excellent app that seems to constantly be improving. I tried a few other apps prior to Rich Returns and was pretty peeved to set them all of the way up only to find out that they didn’t have features such as automatic label creation or email notifications.

Overall this is an excellent app and the support from the developer is stellar. 5/5 hands-down – thanks for all of your help, Phil!

UrbanLadder US

After talking with every single returns Shopify app company not only could they not provide the automation I looked for, they took multiple days to respond and answer my questions. Rich returns did the exact opposite. Their functionality when it comes to automation is #1. However, the most important aspect of why you should download this and add it to your logistic processes is customer service. I especially want to thank Phil for answering my million questions, never being frustrated and being super helpful. Would not have been able to solve this without him. Phil, Thank you!

Natural Beauty UK

Incredible support that helped us through every step of the project. Very easy to use and our returns process just works.

Snack Nation

very easy to use app. can add to the store easily. works as promised. support was great and helped me out. 5 stars *****

Black Pearl Jewelry

I needed a simple APP that will allow me to capture customer returns. This is a MUST have for any store. This app helps my store look more professional and offers a means for customers to return products that helps me improve services and save hours answering emails.

Bride Pearls

¿Qué debería decir? Acabamos de comenzar a usar esta aplicación y, por lo que puedo ver, tiene todas las características que nos faltan en el centro de devoluciones después de la misión en este momento.

--- English

What should i say? We just started usin this app and from what I see it has all the features we are missing in aftership returns center in this moment.

Fit Co.

I used this app to move our current manual process of processing returns via customer-service to an automated system.

I really like how easy the app makes this process. I am not very technical to say the least and yet the interface is super simple in customizing all the settings to our liking. We sell luxury products so we want to provide extra service for our customers with a pre paid return label which I could setup through the app as well.

Thumbs up for the amazing support that helped me with an issue I faced.

Previous 1