4.9
May 31, 2023

Very Nice app. For our purpose the best return app in the app store right now.
What really stands out is the support. Thanks Andrej for your help whenever I contact you.

Sennheiser
Germany
About 2 years using the app
Rich Returns & Exchanges replied May 31, 2023

Thank you for your 5-star rating! We’re happy to hear that you’ve found Rich Returns to be the best return app and are especially grateful for the compliments on our customer service! Your support is appreciated. Thank you again!

May 11, 2020

Great app, very easy to install and customize.
I needed something flexible and I found what I was looking for.
Their technical support is a strength, Laura is fantastic, she answers 24/7, always kind, fast and decisive. Any request is handled effectively and competently. This is great, because it allows me to focus on my work and not on the platform.
I am fully satisfied with the choice made.

STIRPARO Lingerie Stylists
Italy
Over 3 years using the app
June 28, 2023

Andrej has been super speedy, helpful and personable with support needs. Overall we appreciate the features of this app and it allows us to manage large volume returns with ease.

Sun Outdoors - Uniforms
11 months using the app
Rich Returns & Exchanges replied July 3, 2023

First, thank you for being a valued user for over 11 months! Thank you so much for giving our returns app a 5-star rating. We are so glad to hear that Andrej has been speedy, helpful, and personable with your support needs. We appreciate your positive feedback on the features our app offers, and it's great to hear that it lets you manage large volume returns with ease.

December 4, 2019

It has worked as advertised and they are always looking to make improvements. I would recommend this as your automated return app.

Indy Brand
About 3 years using the app
December 17, 2021

Great app for our return shipments. We can offer free returns from county's outside the EU to our warehouse within the EU because of Rich Returns. Special thanks to Andrej from support!

BALR.
Netherlands
November 3, 2022

J'utilise quotidiennement l'application pour gérer tous les retours et remboursement de notre boutique et jusqu'ici nous sommes satisfaits. Lorsque nous avons besoin d'un renseignement le support est très compréhensif et réactif. Nous apprécions donc de travailler avec Rich Returns.

Wopilo
France
February 3, 2023

The customer service is responsive to messages and provides helpful problem solving solutions. Thank you.

CladdaghRING.com
July 15, 2022

My whole experience with this app has been amazing. They were very quick to respond to any request and fast to implement resolutions. Definitely recommended.

Voda Swim
Rich Returns & Exchanges replied July 18, 2022

We're glad that you're enjoying our platform and the automated returns process! We're building our platform along with our customers and feedback like yours helps us shape it into the product you're using each day.

August 27, 2021

Great app very helpful. But what really want to recommend it's the quickly and excellent customer service. Andre responded to my ticket very fast and very kindly, and Laura has been following up and she's so kind and so efficient. Congrats!!

Máscara De Látex
Mexico
October 28, 2021

Great app! The customer support has always been very quick and helpful. Rich Returns is very easy to use not only for us but also for our customers. We would recommend it!

POM Amsterdam