Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews + Photo Reviews + Product Question Answer

SHOPPYONE

I love it! It is best for photo reviews which is needed for our stores. within 24 hours they were able to set it up for non-techy like me.

Foreverwoof

I love it! It is free and requires no coding. It is so easy to use and looks great on the website! Thanks

Clone Pods

Helped me easily integrate customer reviews. It was super easy to do and really simple UI. All around good application for any store trying to display good feedback in order to make customers more comfortable in doing business with you and building trust.

TURWHO

very useful I use it on my shopify website it really help me a lot. the best thing is free. thank you !

Savage Vibes Boutique

Love it!! This app is awesome and works great!!! The best thing is that you can customize the font, colors & so much more!!!

Fashionandbeauty

LOOKS GOOD AND IM EXPECTING GOOD RESULTS I HOPE ITS ALL THAT I FEEL ITS GOING TO BE AND IM AWAITING MY FIRST REVIEW WITH IMPATIENCE LOL THANKS

Kai's Ruff Wear

I had to get help to add this app as I wasn't familiar with liquid code and they quickly set it up for me and I cannot appreciate the help enough. I highly recommend them if you are wanting to have product reviews on your website and even allow people to ask questions about the products.
I highly recommend Rivyo.

Providence Silver Company

this is a nice app does just what it is suppose and the customer free help is very generous. I would recommend this to any shop.

Camandetoy

Very good after-sales service! The after-sales team is very powerful! Patient guidance! very satisfied! I really like this app. Great!

styluge

Very good app for those who are looking for free shopify apps. Installation is though semi-automatic, requires manual incorporation of codes.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27