Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews + Photo Reviews + Product Question Answer

Pureborn US

The customer support solved my problems and asked me to write a good reviews. However, once I wrote the comment, the problem came out again... BUT THERE IS NO ONE TO REPLY ME ANYMORE....

Yeety Treats

I used two other review apps before I switched to Rivyo. I am using their free plan, and something got messed up when I installed it. The support team replied and fixed my problem immediately! If possible I wanna give 500 stars to the support team

Fo77owTheBunny

This is a great app I was having a slight issue with the homepage display and they were able to help

UgeatHair

great Customer service! I got a fast response! Awesome!Awesome!Awesome!Awesome!Awesome!Awesome!Awesome!

muaglosss

It's pretty simple to set up, but I was confused and contacted their customer support. I got a fast response and they helped me fix my issue. Definitely recommend.

Jacob's Well Outfitters

App is working good. had to get a hold of the developer to get everything working just right but the service was fast and they got me going right away.

vicihair

非常好的软件,既可以文字评论又可以图片评论。工作人员服务很好,随时都在,不会安装客服帮助安装。我强列推荐大家使用这个评论,我已经有三个网站用这个评论了,收到了很好的效果,增加了销量,希望软件越来越好。

WorldClassLife.net

Mark is awesome. He fixed everything for me. Thank you for this app. My store looks more decent now than before. :) I will recommend this app. 5 STARS!

vapeshares

very good app and customer service is nice, help me set up the code, thanks Thimatic, helped me solve my problem.

Nolyka

Excellent support and great app!!
I got a problem with my reviews,and mailed RIVYO team.They send back quickly and help to work out very very very fast.
RECOMMENDED!