Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews + Photo Reviews + Product Question Answer

Bavalu

The app is really beautiful and trustful. The support team is excellent. They help me with an issue really fast. Thanks.

Uniques

Support is really on point! I had the issue and after beginning troubles guys at Rivyo managed to solve the issue super quick

The Buttress Pillow

Awesome support, quick fix, editing the padding of the widget. Thanks Jack for your time and expertise!

Aquania

This app helped me to easy get reviews trough the easy to use interface! That also includes questions! very helpfull!!!!!!!

Kadomagik

It's a great app. We are very satisfied. The support is really excellent. The team helped us with the installation. In a very short time, everything works perfectly well. Thanks to all the Rivyo team! The application is very easy to use. Everything is very clear, easy to set. We really recommend this app.

Mille-et-Une-Pierres

The application is really good we can put pictures and comments for FREE. Also, I had a problem running the app and the support team helped me quickly. I recommend this app.

Wag Store USA

Support a awesome. Needed installation and they did it for me. Still working together fixing it the way I want it. I'm planning on buying the subscription.

Yikes Touch™️

there customer service is fucking awesome , i need to make some changes on my store and i contacted them 2 times , and they helped me to change my store according , working with them definaltely worth it

EcoVibe

Support is absolutely fantastic! They are so quick to reply and got straight to helping me with any issues i had! I am not proficient in coding so they really helped me out :) would definitely recommend!

Athlivion

This app is amazingly easy to use & very effective. The customer service is great also & they'll make sure you'll be taken care of!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 50 51