Rivyo Product Reviews & QA

Product Reviews, Photos, Amazon/Aliexpress Reviews, Q&A, UGC

Free plan available
Product Review

Guidalor

Useful app with very effective support. They quickly responded to my requests and did what I asked them.

Furnica

Very good application, support help. Best solution available from Shopify. Would recommend to anyone who needs to post feedback from customers.

Yo-Yo DESK® UK

I use this app for few years now. It is great! Support is also excellent and very quick! Highly recommended!

mylulush.ro

Good app at affordable price, I am using it on multiple websites without any problems. Chat support is also fast.

Vani Cosmetics

Easy to use, looks good and the price is very decent compared to other apps. Has all of the features I need like photo reviews, review requests, importing a large amount of reviews etc.

Il Karim Shop

customer support is fantastic, it is the only app I have subscribed to, it is the best of its competitors

My Black Dog

Great app with amazing support! The team is always quick to get back to you and help with any tweaks you might want. I would definitely recommend it.

Oliver Thomas Children's Boutique

I have been using this app for some time now and really love it! Also, I can be quite particular about the look of my store and the support is always so helpful.

Luxuriously

There were several things that weren't working at first due to my dark theme but I contacted customer support and they were very helpful and delivered exactly what I needed, perfect app for reviews, much recommended, thank you!

FINE KAGU 公式

I updated the theme and the app was disabled, but I contacted support and they reinstalled it for me. Thank you very much.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 170 171