Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews + Photo Reviews + Product Question Answer

SmarterPartying

A very easy to use app and fantastic support which was nearly instant, all at a very reasonable price. Good value for sure.

Bitbit PH

the chat support is helpful i will give him 5 stars. he help me with all of my queries. i am a beginner and dont know what to do, he help me a lot. thanks.

ECO Farm

This app is very great to improve your goods.
And the customer service is very good.
Thanks a lot for kindly help.
Your ideal choice.

Beauty,Nails,Manicure

The support team was excellent! At the beginning,i couldn't get the reviews to show, they went straight into my site and fixed the code, and patiently explained how to use this app, thank you very much , recommend this app !

Proyector Mini™

i used this app to show comments, the customer service helped me so much

Threading Faith

the support team was excellent! They went straight into my site just to help me with the reviews and answered my questions at 1 am. They worked fast too. Recommend 10/10

BonnieBae

Excellent. There was a problem with the code in my website, couldn't get the reviews to show. Mark did an excellent job at fixing it within 15 mins. Thank you! The reviews look great too

Cuddly Creature Couture

I was looking for a free review app that allowed my customers to upload photos but yet was simple enough to use... I finally found one and LOVE it! The support team is also amazing! I wanted something removed and they easily removed it within minutes! Thank you so much!

GrowPackage.com

Perfect service, love it! You can design the review style and upload pic, would like to recommended.

Vibloo.ro