Rivyo Product Reviews & QA

Product Reviews, Photos, Amazon/Aliexpress Reviews, Q&A, UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Product Review

The Painted Heirloom

Great app, even better developers! We use the Minimal Theme, and like it for it's simplicity. I added Tabs to my products, and put the review code in there, but it was creating a lot of white space. I sent a ticket to the developers, gave them permissions to only edit the theme, and bammo, a couple of hours later, they have it looking awesome! Woot Woot! Thanks! paintedheirloom.com

prettyclick

Location Nepal
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I love this app. The customer service is second to none, I had issues with other app and he took hours and hours to fix it . The price for the app is fraction of other app with similar feature. Best customer service period.

Nooyle

Location Morocco

good app

Heyli Accessories

Time spent using app About 1 year

Just perfect!! love it and lovely support team, thank you!
It's just what I looking for my site. thank you so much

Fun Gear

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app, it works perfect. And the support is very helpful, they help me out e respond really quickly.

Hunt Wonders

Location Philippines

never hesitate to use this app, excellent, so professional and the support was very very nice :) they do custom install quickly for me, even remove the last codes from my last review app and replace it with there excellent app by their very nice support. JUST AMAZING!

MISS Store

Location Austria

I like this app, it's very easy to use and has a lot of features. You can chose how to display the reviews on your site.

Fengari

Awesome Support! Reviews look great on my website. I just started using the app but I'm sure this will help build confidence with my buyers. www.fengariapparel.com

First Tee Shot

Time spent using app About 1 year

I was frustrated with other review apps just not working and how loooong it took to get support help. Support has been very helpful and responsive. Love the customization and the Review page! Only thing I wish they had automated PIE but you can manually send out but hey it's free so...

eshopping

Location Philippines
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I used this app so i can get reviews for the product i sell in my website. Since i am not a html expert i reached out to Rivyo’s support team. Just a few minutes after submitting my request for help, i got my answers immediately. Thanks to the company’s excellent customer service, i was able to get what i want done in my website. The app and the customer service is well deserved of a 6 star not just 5. Thank you Rivyo!