Rivyo Product Reviews , 2,077 reviews

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its robust review features, including customizable forms, SEO rich snippets, and the ability to moderate and reply to reviews. It's praised for seamless integration, user-friendliness, and exceptional customer support. Unique features like importing reviews from Amazon and customizable review layouts are appreciated. It's also noted for its affordability, offering a free trial and a plan for importing up to 100 reviews. Merchants commend its reliability and quick issue resolution.

March 22, 2019

amazing staff to help you out when you are stuck! Couldnt get the code working, so decided to chat up Rivyo, got an answer within 2 mins! highly recomend!

Hobodojo
WebContrive replied March 22, 2019

Thank you so much for the review! We're always here if you need us! ;)

Edited April 14, 2023

Very good service and I really appreciate that! Jigs is very professional and help me a lot. Thank you!

Tlyard
WebContrive replied April 17, 2023

Thank you for your kind words. We’re grateful for your amazing feedback. It’s our pleasure to provide the best possible service to our customers. :)

For any queries, feel free to contact us at support@webcontrive.com or via in-app chat, we are always happy to help you.

January 5, 2021

Amazing customer service and one of the best looking apps out there. So happy to be using it. Use it too!

Momentum-Boards
November 20, 2019

Support is quick responsive and helpful, software is very user friendly. Love this review app for this shopify.

TGRLeafy.com
Edited March 5, 2020

i totally satisifed by the service provide by rivyo person. thank you for helping me and solve my problem...............

b7 CREATIONS
India
April 30, 2020

Very very helpful and fast customer support. I was looking for a review app with a clean (no yellow) aesthetic in their free plan and this one has it.

Giri Designs
March 5, 2020

Great support. The representative helped me immediately with my issue. Glad i made the switch over to them.

ModernlyDog
March 22, 2023

I love using the Rivyo app for importing reviews. It is the perfect app for importing reviews and Jigs at customer support is amazing. Always ready to sort out any issue with a friendly attitude. Much appreciated.

Larders Direct
WebContrive replied March 30, 2023

It’s always rewarding to hear kind words. You put a big smile on our face!! 🙂

For any queries, feel free to contact us at support@webcontrive.com or in-app live chat, we are always happy to help you.

June 13, 2020

Great App and Great customer support, many thanks to Mr. Thimatic from customer support, he did a great job and fixed the code in my store.
i recommend this app for everyone.

www.zainabae.com
United Arab Emirates
April 19, 2023

The app is incredibly easy to use, and it has helped me to collect tons of customer reviews for products.

SlimFitX
WebContrive replied April 20, 2023

Thanks for the awesome review about our app & service, We’re so pleased to hear it's working just as it should and that you’re enjoying it so much!

Do get in touch for any queries at support@webcontrive.com and via live chat, we are always happy to help you.