Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

by SpurIT

Countdown bar|Sale timer|Counter sales booster|Countdown clock

Atlanta Bikes

I highly recommend it! Awesome and simple app! Really easy to setup! Also very helpful and quick support team!!

Otoka.

Super! I really like the app and also really good and kind service ! I had some questions but support team quickly helped me! Thanks for this product^^

Safe and Fine

Extremely easy to use, very user friendly and if you have any questions, you can quickly solve them in live chat directly from the app. Definitely 5 stars! Recommend to everyone.

SuperNiceStuff

I installed this app and then deleted it the same day, now almost 30 days later I had to find out that it caused my website to slow down a lot and caused a lot of damage (even though I deleted the app which should have deleted the code as well). Very disappointed.

October 26, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We are extremely sorry that you've faced such inconvenience. We tried to contact you via email in order to discuss this situation and help but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon! :)

Allegra Store

It's easy to use and customizable. And it's pretty light, I mean, it doesn't affect the site's loading time.
great job team!

watchtheice

I used this app to increase my customer conversions and it does just that. Its dynamic design fits perfectly onto any or all pages. This is the best countdown app i have came across on shopify and i would highly recommend it if you want to increase your sales.

HomeUnits

Good app have nice design.
Got charged and i contact the customer service and they will reverse the charge.

The Mink Lash Factory

This app is amazing. My sales have increased! , I love how its user friendly and easy to install. I recommended this app to every ecommerce store owner!

Boo'tik d'Halloween

Great customer support service, I recommend this app! Problem was quickly solved by customer support service.

Doggo Bottle Official

Great customer support service, I recommend! I got reply in less than 1 minute. Timer is perfect for boost sales

October 21, 2020

Thanks so much! We are always ready to assist so feel free to contact us 24/7 :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 60 61