Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0 | Reviews

by SpurIT UAB

Countdown timer+counter. Count down clock. Sale countdown!

Official Website

Looks great! I love the design. Most apps don't have a good design. This one looks beautiful. And the customer support is really quick, which is a good thing

Monarc

Easy and quick to use. I was in a pinch and this work exactly how I had envisioned it. Great and fast customer service too. Would 100% recommend!

Corkable™

This is by far the best-looking, most customizable, and easiest-to-use countdown timer app on the Shopify app store. I can't recommend this app enough! It's a must-have for BFCM and overall improves your conversion rate without looking spammy.

Sheltercase

The app is good, it has some very good customization options (which not all apps with a free plan have). They have a small issue where when you deactivate the app or change its configurations it takes some time for those changes to appear on your page. Other than that, the app is great, and customer service is top-notch. I needed support and received an answer instantly on their chat. Alexander was very attentive and helped me get things sorted. Overall the experience with this app is good. As constructive feedback I would suggest improving those delays when you change configurations or deactivate the app, that would bring a much better user experience. Will give it 5 stars because I think the support was very good and the app works as intended, except for those small issues.

Dwell Stores

Okay so the staff is very helpful but the this app is a half baked product. They have Couple of options : The fist one I used was a countdown timer on announcement bar . Which worked very well for 1 day and then it stopped working. Dev support said that it is happening because of X app I am using . If I need to use this app then I will have delete the other app. Second I user their timer widget on product which works fine. It has the option to select either product(s) or collection on which we want to display it. But, when you select a collection , you will need to select each product in the collection manually. And guess what ? there is no option to select all in go . In my collection I had 1900 items. So I gave up.

November 25, 2021

Thank you. Feedback like yours helps us to improve our apps and become even better! The feature you mentioned will be added ASAP.

MochiKeycaps

Super easy to use and i love how it looks on my store!Definitly going to use it a lot for other sales but definitely something that is great for black Friday sales!

Why Not You

Worked perfect right out of the box. Highly recommend it to any e-commerce store owner. Great value and interface.

Crowned by Ivana

This app is so easy to operate and the layout is amazing! It can be customized down to a T. Definitely recommend this app

Vox Sneakers

TOP DEMAAAAAAIS TOP DEMAAAAAAIS TOP DEMAAAAAAIS TOP DEMAAAAAAIS TOP DEMAAAAAAIS TOP DEMAAAAAAIS TOP DEMAAAAAAIS

BodyslamToys

I am using this app to setup a Black Friday countdown for my store. The app was very easy to setup and the timer looks great!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 53 54