Sales Countdown Timer Bar

Sales Countdown Timer Bar

by SpurIT

Countdown Timer That Makes Your Sales Effective!

Ozrite – Awnings & Outdoor Blinds Brisbane | Outdoor Shades, Patio Blinds, Awnings For Decks, Café Blinds, Ziptrak, Outdoor DIY Awnings Online

Great app, easy to use and set up - easily generates more sales as it creates urgency, would recommend

Babybitss

brilliant app easy to use, would happily recomend it to a friend!

Trendyideas Au

Easy to use app. Definitely Recommended.

Goodsbyadrian

Excellent app and very easy to use!

Refurbdigital

Love it. Use it every day. Thank you very much

Happpi

Support was good and attentive until they made changes that caused everything to push the content of my website down, hiding 50% of my content. I allowed them time to resolve this based on their email, simple CSS tweak, and it's been several days now and no response. They billed me after the trial period. Unacceptable shopify. The product pages do not appear the way they say. I asked them to make it "Look" and "Function" the way their screenshot examples show. They were unable to after making a CSS tweak. It just got worst. Mobile view is terrible. It hides nearly all your pages content which they should understand is poor UI/UX (User Interface / User Experience) and will cause your user bounce rate to increase dramatically... Unsatisfied. They do not have the ability to edit the CSS directly through the app. Looked cool on the examples but what I received from support only made my website worst.

Vok Digital

this app is awesome! I recommend it.

Tomb Guardians

Get This is a good app, easy conversion to the shop

Shopmanymore

good app. Very helpful. I'll recommend this app to anyone. very good

Bond Savior

It was really easy to set up. I wanted it to just appear on product pages. i had a bit of figuring out to do.
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 51 52