Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

by SpurIT

Countdown bar,Sale timer,Counter sales booster,Countdown clock

SHELOVE.PT

at first it was super complicated I didn't understand anything. but I asked for help and he helped me
helped me a lot in integrating the app. I will continue with this app. Thank you for your help

August 12, 2020

You are more than welcome and thank YOU for choosing us!

BLUEMirror Eyewear

Accidentally chose the wrong plan, customer service was very helpful and fixed it right away. Thank you!

August 12, 2020

You are more than weclome :)
Don't hesitate to contact us in case of any difficulties!

Arightstore

Awesome app ! The customer service is incredible...
I've been searching for a such tool for a while but this one is woaw ! Great price, great help team and awesome templates ! Thank you guys !

August 12, 2020

Thank you! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied :)

Atlanta Bikes

I highly recommend it! Awesome app! Really easy to setup! Also very helpful and quick support team!!

August 12, 2020

Thanks so much! Your feedback is highly appreciated :)

Otoka.

Super! I really like the app and also very very great service ! I had some questions but support team quickly helped me! Thanks

August 12, 2020

Thanks for your kind words :)
we are always ready to help so feel free to contact us anytime!

Safe and Fine

Extremely easy to use, very user friendly and if you have any questions, you can quickly solve them in live chat directly from the app. Definitely 5 stars!

August 12, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long time :)

Raven Born

I used this app for one page because it said it was free. I used it once and then uninstalled because I didn't want to be charged monthly if I only needed it one time. THEY CHARGED ME 17.95 ANYWAYS!!! WHAT THE F***? It was nice to use, but this is false advertising if they say it's free because it's NOT!

August 12, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such situation. We have already requested a charge reversal from Shopify, no worries.
By the way, the reason of this charge is that you've enabled the app for 2 pages while it's free to use the app on one page only. We tried to contact you via email but didn't receive a response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon!

compose-limited

just downloaded and it is a great app, simple to design and use. helpful customer service. 5 stars, highly recommend.

August 12, 2020

Thank you! We highly appreciate your feedback :)

SpineRealigned

DONT USE - If you want to delete this app you will need to go into the CSS and edit yourself. Doesn't show the countdown on the homepage and is very scammy trying to fool you into paying a subscription.

August 12, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such difficulties. We tried to contact you via email in order to discuss the situation but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon!

Ckey_iN

Do not install a terrible application, if you decide to remove it, then the site will still be, I try to remove it for half a day, the instructions given by them do not correspond to reality.

August 5, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such difficulties. We've contacted you via email in order to help.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 57 58