Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

Instantly add a Sales Countdown Timer, Bar, Clock, or Counter!

Free plan available

Dream Home Store

I used this app. It's working well and looking nice on my website www.dreamhomestore.co.uk . 10 Star.

June 29, 2022

Thanks! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied. If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

MyInspiringhome

Location Saudi Arabia

Thank you very much, it is easy and helpful, I am new but I like how easy to handle it and it has a great design

June 29, 2022

Thanks! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app.
Good luck to your business :)

Walt's Comic Shop

Location Germany

Looks nice! I wish one could adjust the size of the font though, probably only available for the paid plan.

June 29, 2022

Thanks so much! We really appreciate your feedback :)

produtosonline1001.com

Location Brazil

Top demais recomendo! Esse tipo de aplicativo aumenta muito a chance de conclusao de compra na hora do final do funil de vendas

June 29, 2022

We are glad that you like our app. It is certainly a pleasure to assist you !

Ultra V Rider

Location Malaysia

User interface is clearly, friendly and easy to setup, clock timer templates design is awesome, like it!

June 29, 2022

Thank you for your kind feedback! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app :)

Lola's Place

Nada mal... muy eficiente la applicacion... la recomiendo para darle un poco de rush al cliente... .

June 29, 2022

Thanks so much! We really appreciate your feedback :)

Scandinavian Bikes

Location Denmark

Virkelig god app, der gør jobbet. Dette er med til at skabe mer salg samt gøre kunden mere villig til at handle i din butik.

June 29, 2022

Thank you for the kind feedback! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app :)

superpapas

Location Mexico

Muy buena app, diseño muy bonito, me gustaría que te dejen escoger un producto más en la versión gratis

brit brand

Location Argentina

Excelente! En la version free estaria bueno que se pueda editar el color del texto. Tambien que te dejen agregar una pantalla mas gratis.

Pyramid Pins

Easy to use. Quick set up, lots of design options, helped with some sales. You get one banner for free, then pay for the rest. Recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 56 57