Sales Countdown Timer Bar

Sales Countdown Timer Bar

by SpurIT

Timer widget alert | Online timer bar | Discount reminder

AC Charger

I would highly recommend the use the Sales Countdown Timer Bar. Looks great and it's easy to use! I configured it in a few minutes and it's working perfect. Thank you!

September 27, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Please feel free to get back to us if you need any help. We are glad to help you anytime.

Trialino

It was really easy to set up. I wanted it to just appear on product pages and it looks fresh on my product. Great customer service as a huge plus!

September 26, 2019

Thanks for your review! We're happy you're finding it easy to use, and are able to gain so much value from it. Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance, we're always glad to help you!

MYGO GIFT

The best countdown timer app I have found in terms of options for appearance, it has flexible settings, simple for configuration, you can place it on different pages, cool, isn't it?
The customer support is available and very helpful. Many thanks!!!

September 7, 2019

Thanks for your review, we're really glad to hear the app is meeting your business' needs! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions, comments, or concerns.

Viking Runes

sense of urgency is the best way to make em buy more and more. thanks SpurIT for such amazing timer app, I'll never change it to any other one

August 1, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Please feel free to get back to us if you need further assistance. We are here to help you any time.

Balder France

Pour l'instant je suis très satisfait de l'application. J'ai eu un problème mais le service client a été réactif pour le régler ! L'application est simple à manier et le résultat est conforme aux attentes 4,5/5 !

June 23, 2019

Thank you for your review! We're glad that our team was able to assist you. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to reach out!

thespiritofthecloud

This has definitely helped with sales being able to display it on the website. Sales Countdown Time Bar is awesome! It's super easy to set up, as well!

Amazing Way

Awesome for a drop shipping store and incredibly easy use. Seems to really catch the attention of my customers and convince more to buy.

June 10, 2019

Thank you for your review! Our team always glad to help you. If you need any help, don't hesitate to contact us!

CSM24 Store

Good app to create a sense of urgency in sales. It looks good and has lots of display options, I definitely like it.

June 10, 2019

Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear that you're satisfied with our app. Please let us know if you need any help :)

GlorySmile Tanden Bleken

I kept this application way too long, I hired a SEO expert, and he found out that the Bar causes our website to slow down a lot! We've contacted the support to do the gzip compression on their code, but they refused for no reason! Watch out guys this app will slow down your website, affecting your visibility on search engines, so totally not worth it !

June 10, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We're sorry that you've faced difficulties using our app, could you please answer to e-mail we sent to you, or contact us via live chat or contact@spur-i-t.com mailbox, so we could find a solution for this case.
Thank you in advance!

Coolandnew

The app seems to work fine and easy to use. There are various options to edit the colours, text and position of the timer. Customer support responded quickly to a request for further customisation to the actual timer. Thanks

May 22, 2019

Thank you for your review! We are glad that you was satisfied with quality of our service.
Could you please specify about the reason you've rated us with only 4 stars? We are glad to help you anytime!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 54 55