4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ease of use, quick setup, and user-friendly interface. They appreciate the high level of customer support and smooth implementation that doesn't impact site speed. The countdown feature and high customizability are particularly praised for creating urgency and boosting conversions. It's seen as a valuable tool for announcing sales events, with many reporting significant sales increases after use. Its affordability is also noted as offering better value than many paid apps.

November 9, 2023

I can't stress enough how impressed we are with the support team at Urgency+. They have been incredibly helpful and responsive throughout our experience. The level of assistance they provide is unmatched, and it truly makes a difference in our business operations. Not only is their support top-notch, but the app itself is an absolute game-changer.

We have been using Urgency+ for as long as our business has existed, and we can confidently say that we can't imagine running our store without it. The sense of urgency it creates and the psychological impact on our customers is invaluable.

Thank you!

Tres Colori Jewelry
About 3 years using the app
November 14, 2023

Good but it change the layout of your webpage on mobile and hides part of the menu.

Racing Helmet Collector | Signed F1 Memorabilia
6 days using the app
September 16, 2023

BEWARE: we ran some Google diagnostics on our speed score and it said this app was blocking our primary pages code from loading. It was blocking it by nearly 6 seconds (5717 ms).

This app is good and does what it says, we believe it has helped our conversions, but it has drastically impacted the speed of our site.

Customisation could also be better, the font and timer size could have a lower limit to allow the header to fit onto one line on mobile display.

Atlas Wallet
7 days using the app
October 3, 2023

works

Vago
About 2 months using the app
April 19, 2023

This App is very simple and enjoyable to use, with the many templates and options to choose from. If you're starting off or have a veteran online store I strongly recommend this App!

E + A Creative Studios
6 months using the app
April 12, 2023

Fantastic App and super easy to use. I was able to setup in 5 minutes from the moment I got the app. Did I mentioned they have the best looking countdown?. Amazing thanks!

Pureline Nutrition
7 months using the app
October 16, 2023

greet app to be with

gardgetlink
Nigeria
2 months using the app
February 23, 2023

It's Awesome! I would definitely recommend this App to all SA Drop shippers that need to give their customers that extra push.

mycomfortzonestore
South Africa
3 months using the app
Amai replied March 2, 2023

Thank you for the review and your recommendation. We are always ready to assist so don't hesitate to reach out ;)

June 14, 2023

Good I like it alot and helped me with my store. I liked the fonts and timers I could use very good

Dad Hat Depot
3 months using the app
March 12, 2023

Awesome app, easy to use, attractive looking and customizable. Does everything that I need it too with ease. Needed help at one point, the team were there to help me immediately and got my problem solved in less than 24 hours. Am very happy with this app!

decorista.au
4 days using the app
Amai replied March 15, 2023

Thank you so much for your kind feedback, we really appreciate it :)