Amai Sales Countdown Timer Bar

Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
Edited January 26, 2023

I had a problem with a countdown timer I had installed, and as soon as I requested some help someone emailed me right away to help resolve my problem. Great customer service!

CrystalBlazeStore
Time spent using app: 12 minutes
January 1, 2023

brilliant timer countdown bar for all shopify stores, adds a fantastic banner which massively increases sales

cinehomeco
Time spent using app: 27 minutes
Amai replied January 13, 2023

Thank you so much for your kind feedback, we appreciate it.
Hope you will keep enjoying the app !

December 28, 2022

Criminally smooth! easy to use and configure works well, diverse themes and amazing syncing. very well made

Love Boulevard
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Amai replied December 30, 2022

Thank you ! We are glad you love our app, good luck to your business.

December 27, 2022

AMAZING ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE WITH THE EASE OF USE OF THIS APP. I would highly recommend to someone who has a small budget starting a new store

CoppedCouture
Time spent using app: 23 minutes
Amai replied December 30, 2022

Thank you for the kind feedback and recommendation.
Hope you will keep enjoying the app:)

December 26, 2022

Doesn't have a free tier, app doesn't work unless you pay for it completely. Customer service didn't know they offered 14 days trial. Had to send screenshot and allow user access to prove how their app worked. Useless

The Premium Way
Time spent using app: 10 days
Amai replied December 27, 2022

As mentioned clearly in our App page, we offer a free tier for ONE timer/announcement bar. The 14 days free trial is only applicable if you decided to UPGRADE to the paid plan which is MORE THAN one timer/announcement bar for your store. This had been mentioned in other 5-star reviews as well.

ALL features like the email embeds and all timer designs are unlocked for the free tier but we limit this to only to ONE timer/announcement bar.

December 16, 2022

Amazing easy setup great design I know its going to get me a lot of sales for my promotion I have going on

Onlytees210
Time spent using app: 6 minutes
Amai replied December 22, 2022

Thanks! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app :)

December 13, 2022

Aplicación intuitiva y muy completa, justo lo que necesitaba a demás de ser gratis. Super útil para preventas y ofertas. Va a impulsar mi proyecto

NeutroNkit
Spain
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Amai replied December 22, 2022

Thanks! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app :)

December 9, 2022

good one

Y&M
Ireland
Time spent using app: 13 days

December 5, 2022

Works great! full 5 stars. Highly customizable, countdown bars on any page. Works perfectly with the free plan as well

Naiadele
Romania
Time spent using app: 6 minutes

December 1, 2022

nhgcgh hjguyvbnvjugjh nmgiuv nhmguyv b gthc bn mhvgh bbhjkgvjh nhv fyjv mvjhcgnb bvyjv hmbuybhhgjvhgv bnvhjvghnbghu