Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

by SpurIT

Countdown bar,Sale timer,Counter sales booster,Countdown clock

Vente-Flash | Les grandes marques jusqu'à -70% en ventes privées

Great app, the best on shopify...Just hope they will give us the chance to also add a counter in front page and inn HTML integration.

Hope so soon.

Thanks

Sweeter Life

I used this app for a sale campaign I was running. However, I did not like how the font didn't match my theme. I contacted support and was surprised with how fast they responded. Although there was a little glitch with getting the correct font, they were more than willing to change it for me. :) It looks great! Definitely a good banner countdown timer app with more features than the other ones. Believe me I tried a few.

AHF Furniture & Carpets

Great app, works great to close more sales and create urgency for my customers, easy to use and the service is really good.

January 9, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated! Please feel free to contact us in case of any ifficulties ;)

KdoStore

very good app and support awesome. very good app and support awesome. very good app and support awesome

November 29, 2019

Dillon & Darla

This app is a great addition to my website! Easy to customize the colors to match your shop. Makes my small shop look more professional. The ultimate test will be to see if it has increased my sales for black friday! I will keep you updated.

The best part about this app is their customer service, wasn't sure if they would be open today considering its a holiday but someone responded to my question with in minutes!!! Thanks Atrem!

November 28, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Please feel free to get back to us if you need any help. We are glad to help you anytime.

RMEX

I use it for my BFCM promotion campaigns and it looks great, works great. Absolutely responsive support team, always glad to help you

November 27, 2019

Thanks for your review! We're happy you're finding it easy to use, and are able to gain so much value from it. Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance, we're always glad to help you!

Ali Gussein Store

Great app, easy to use and setup - easily generates more sales as it creates urgency, Would recommend it to everyone! 5 stars

Spiritual Goodz

Great app! Allows me to create timers in a few clicks, it really boosted my sales. Highly recommend!

Shortys

Will not remove from my store after I disabled the app and deleted it, so annoying, please can someone post on here with developer support line.

Then the developer called me and was very rude and tried to intimidate me to delete this review LOL

Hello Kenneth.
We removed the app's code from your theme, then we asked you to remove your review, as it confusing our customers, hope you understand our side. We don't intimidate our customers to remove reviews.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance, we're always glad to help

Sensory Scout

Easy to set up. Easy to use. Looks fantastic. And most importantly, their support is awesome! I had a setup issue with my theme and they resolved it almost instantly. 5/5 would countdown again.

November 26, 2019