Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

by SpurIT

Countdown bar,Sale timer,Counter sales booster,Countdown clock

comfypaws.co.uk

Good app. However, I would like if it had more design templates. Wouldn't it be cool if you could have a Christmas template? And things of that nature. That would just be Great!

May 20, 2020

Thanks! And thank you for such great suggestion! We definitely will consider adding more templates in future updates!

Planet Brooklyn Academy

We used this app to help move a limited edition item we released. This app made our item really pop on our site. People instantly pre-ordered our release. I don't think we would have had the same reaction without this app.

May 20, 2020

Thanks! That's just great that you've found the app that useful!

LIA Cosmetics

I love this app! The customer support is super quick and very friendly. They have solved my issues within minutes!

May 20, 2020

Thank you! So good to know that you love it :)

Stone Bird

I cannot tell how much I'm happy to use this app, it helped me a lot! Had a small issue but the support rep was really nice and helpful!

May 20, 2020

Thank you! We are happy that you are happy ha ha :)
Don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you face any issues!

Zebra Boy

Wow! So easy to install, in a few clicks you're ready to go. The timer looks beautiful and so many options to customize. Great app!

May 20, 2020

Thanks so much! Feel free to contact us in case of any difficulties :)

Cosmoletics

Great app! Look wonderful at the backend and on the website. Really great job guys! Highly recommended!

May 20, 2020

Thanks! We highly appreciate your feedback :)

Magic Floor Mop

Shit, It works wrong and I have fucked the code of the web page afasdsadasdasdasdsaddsdadasdasdasdada

May 20, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such inconvenience. We tried to contact you via email and over the phone in order to discuss the situation but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon!

Peterson House

App looks great! Had to contact support and they were brilliant. I'm looking forward to getting it set up

May 18, 2020

Thank you :) We are always happy to assist so don't hesitate to reach out ;)

Beauté Des Cheveux

Terrible, i deleted the app and still somehow got billed.. Also found this app to be incredibly useless for myself.

May 13, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for such inconvenience. We tried to contact you over the phone and via email in order to discuss the situation but didn't receive a response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Thanks in adnvace!

Carly's Cases

Kiryl was very helpful! Amazing customer service

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 57 58