Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

by SpurIT UAB

Countdown timer & counter. Count down clock. Timer bar

MiloCarlo

Excellente, j'aime beaucoup cette application. Je continue d'écrire ceci car il doit y avoir minimum 100 caractères. BISOUSS

brain4fit

Esta excelente para editar fácilmente un contador en tu tienda online y con opción gratuita, estoy encantado.

The Aromatic Artisan

I have just installed this app, I wanted something that I could input a date/time and the timer bar would count down to that date/time. This app does exactly that. It is all and everything I needed!

TC Acoustic Hong Kong

This app is really easy to use. More than that, the team is super helpful. They replied to me on livechat within minutes.They helped me to solve my issue within hours. Recommended!

Daddy Disc Golf

Used my free banner on a countdown banner bar for a big sale happening tonight. Was able to fully customize what it said which was important. Only complaint was I could change the background and border colors but not font colors? maybe I missed it but I looked around for a bit

July 16, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such difficulties. It's possible to change font colors, you just need to select the text in the design section. Please feel free to contact our support team using the live chat inside of the app, our team is always ready to assist and answer any questions!

Valleylovely

This plugin is really easy to use, I like it very much, it’s done very well, and I recommend more people to use it

The Pure Radiance

App works well, however please note the free trial only covers one use of the timer. As soon as you make any modifications to that one timer (eg: change font, time period, etc...) you will be billed for the full package, as this counts as a second timer.

July 8, 2021

Thanks for your feedback, it's really appreciated. We will change the app's logic as soon as possible so that users could edit timers as many times as needed!

greenfaux

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Manduka EU

It is easy to use, flexible, and beautiful. It works, it looks nice and it exactly what we needed, recommend.

Devrey

the best app for countdown I tested a lot and this is the only one I coud advice you ! Thank you so much

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48