Amai Sales Countdown Timer Bar

Developer
Amai
4.7
May 7, 2021

I use this app to help me promote my mother's day sale. It is so easy to use. I will continue to use this app.

PORCHE MARIA
Time spent using app: 3 days
Amai replied May 24, 2021

Thanks for your feedback, it's really appreciated!

May 6, 2021

Excellent customer support! I had an issue with the timer not loading in my store and they fixed it within 5 minutes. I highly recommend this app!

Rascalremedies.com
Time spent using app: About 17 hours
Amai replied May 24, 2021

Thank you! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so feel free to contact us anytime :)

May 5, 2021

I would look for another application to use for a countdown if you're looking for a free countdown addon. The addon isn't that bad and easy to use but I went for the free plan and then it seen that it charged me $17 for the unlimited plan. There's not much of a free plan here as it was listed "free plan available". After reading reviews it looks like this is common issue.

All Smith Racing
Time spent using app: 9 days
Amai replied May 5, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. As we see in our database, you've enabled the app on two pages while the free plan allows to use the timer on one page only. Once it's enabled on more pages it switches to the paid plan.
Anyway, no worries! We will request a charge reversal from Shopify in oder to avoid any accidental charges.

May 2, 2021

Thanks for this app ! This aplication help you for agree a widget countdown timer .Very good job ! Thanks

AllYourSafe
Spain
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited May 15, 2021

All in all a great app to show your customers ongoing sales you have. The setup is very simple and easy to use. Plus the support I had was fast and helpful for a tiny misunderstanding I had. Free plan is more than enough, make sure you read it through to know what you're getting.

Riyshin