Sales Popup Autoketing ‑ POP

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
April 15, 2022

When setting up the event, there are some problems, please contact customer service. Oriana patiently answered and helped me solve related problems.

ICURVEE
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 2 days
Autoketing replied April 15, 2022

We love your feedback. It was a privilege serving you. It’s all that we ever want from our valued merchants. Hope that our app can help your business a lot.
Should we miss anything or if you have other concern that you'd need some help with, please advise.
Best Regards,

March 14, 2022

bom app mas não é tão facil de usar. não é em portugues, poderia aparecer como vai ficar na loja tipo uma demonstração em gif ou algo assim

EletroShopp
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Autoketing replied March 14, 2022

Nossa equipe está muito feliz por você gastar seu tempo avaliando nosso aplicativo. Seu feedback faz o nosso dia.
Estamos sempre prontos para apoiá-lo caso tenha algum problema com nosso aplicativo.
Por favor, sinta-se livre para conversar conosco.

March 9, 2022

I love the design, look great . Most apps don't have a good design. This one looks beautiful, but sometime pop up did not appearance. Thank you

Edens Hawaii
Time spent using app: 18 days
Autoketing replied March 9, 2022

Thanks for your feedback. We will check your popups to see if they are working well.
We will contact you as soon as possible.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

February 16, 2022

Very good popup sales. I wish the rating app would stop popping up though as im not sure if it will pop up for my customers or just for me

Celestial Gems NZ
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 7 days
Autoketing replied February 17, 2022

Thanks for the review. Review popup shows for only you. Please don't worry.
Your customers don't see popup asking for a review.
We're sorry if the popup bothers you.
Please contact us if you have any questions or issues.

Regards,

December 3, 2021

Sembra vada bene anche se non mi è ancora molto chiaro il perchè non appaiono i pop up sul sito, probabilmente devo aspettare che venga autorizzato qualcosa

La Nini Macramè
Italy
Time spent using app: 8 months
Autoketing replied December 5, 2021

Grazie per la tua recensione. Ho controllato il tuo negozio e ora vedo i popup.
Si prega di contattarci se avete qualsiasi domanda.
Saluti

September 27, 2021

I use this app to provide social proof to potential customers who are browsing my store looking for original video games and anime products - which is especially useful in Japan. I like the simple backend user interface. This app is quick to install and set up, so it only takes a few minutes to have it up and running on the site. I wish there were a few more color customization options, but otherwise, I`ve never had any issues with it and it definitely does its job quite well.

nerdyurges.com
Japan
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Autoketing replied September 27, 2021

We love your feedback. It’s all that we ever want from our valued merchants. Our app has many options to change colors. Which detail do you want to change color?
Best Regards,

April 27, 2021

So far, it's creating good excitement! I may upgrade to pro at some point in the future. will post another review if I upgrade

UnhappyBanana
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Autoketing replied April 27, 2021

Thanks for leaving a review. Our app can help your store to improve social proof. It'd be great if you can upgrade your review in the future.
If you have any questions, please email us or chat with us.

Regards

Edited March 13, 2021

Great app! Only gave 4*s as my pop ups do not display according to sales as I want & instead comes up randomly (this feature is deselected in settings). Messaged customer service about this a couple of times and no response till date. Regardless great app. Helps push sales a lot.

Mabask
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Autoketing replied March 14, 2021

Thanks for your review and feedback. We're sorry that we didn't receive any message from you.
We will send you an email to solve the issue. Please don't worry!

Regards

February 16, 2021

loved it, very helpful ,even tho is a bit complicated and overhelming with all the options , but its great

NewBornBabes
Portugal
Time spent using app: 2 days
Autoketing replied February 16, 2021

Thanks for your review. Our app has many features and options.
If you feel it confusing or have any questions about the setting, please chat or email us. We will respond to you as soon as possible.

Regards,

February 12, 2021

Ich habe gerade ihre App installiert, die mir gefällt, wie sie auf anderen Websites aussah, also musste ich sie ausprobieren. Bisher ist sie sehr einfach zu verwenden und einzurichten, damit wir sehen, wie sie funktioniert...

mybestdays
Germany
Time spent using app: 34 minutes
Autoketing replied February 13, 2021

Vielen Dank für Ihre Rückmeldung.
Bitte kontaktieren Sie uns, wenn Sie Fragen haben.

Grüße