Sales Reps Commission Manager

Sales Reps Commission Manager

by SalesReps.io

Track sales performance and calculate commissions

University Life Outfitters

Not really sure what the problem is because I've never been able to set up this app at all. I've contacted service twice and they tell me my email address is wrong. ??? Really? Kinda sure I know my email address. Soooo..... great idea but waiting for an app that works.

September 9, 2020

Yikes! We were very sorry to see this review. As you mentioned, you signed up with a typo in your email address (one "T" instead of 2 in "outfitters"), and therefore, you were unable to log in to our service. We also tried to email you and contact you directly, but we never received a response.

We're very sorry you chose to leave a 1-star review because of something that ultimately amounts to user error. This is truly harmful to our business - but, that's life, I suppose.

Locket Junkie

So far I am not impressed. The app literally doesn't do what it's supposed to do. When I insert the code into my cart.liquid it still allows my customers to advance past that page without selecting a sales rep, rendering this app useless. Support is not helpful resolving the issue, taking hours to go back and forth between emails, and asking questions I've already answered. Definitely not happy. Instead, I may just use this FREE feature from Shopify and sort the reports myself. https://ui-elements-generator.myshopify.com/pages/cart-attribute

September 9, 2020

Hi there. Unfortunately, the issue that you've specified is a Shopify limitation - not our own limitation. Due to the way that Shopify limits Javascript usage on the cart page, there is technically no way for us to "require" the user to select something on the drop-down. Fortunately, since you left your review, we've introduced 9 other ways to assign reps, including affiliate type links, automatic tagging, discount code association, and more. We hope you'll give us another try and hopefully update your review.

Bajaao

Its been more than 11 days since i raised a request to solve a bug, unfortunately there has been no reply from the support team citing high volume of tickets

Bajaao,
We are very sorry that you had such a negative experience. We've taken efforts to improve our customer service since then, and hope you'll try out app again in the future.