Seal Subscriptions℠ & Loyalty

Subscription and recurring payments app, packed with features!

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Seal Subscriptions hero image

Hurricane Beauty

Extremely clean! Definitely the best subscription app in my opinion, plus it was so easy to setup. It was only right to stop by and leave 5 stars for you guys.

March 21, 2022

Thank you so much for your review :) We are really happy to hear that you like the app :)

Aussie Tans

Location Australia
Time spent using app 12 minutes

easy and great to use, setting subscription for my website, was very easy and didn't take to long at all.

Badge Brew Coffee Roasters

Time spent using app About 2 months

We've had this app for about a month and it has been very easy to set up and navigate. Customers have also used it with ease. When support was needed, they were quick to respond and very thorough with troubleshooting.

March 21, 2022

Thank you so much for this great review :) We are happy to hear that we were able to help you and that you like the app :)

Sun Valley Remedies

Time spent using app About 1 hour

So far, so good. And, that says a lot! Anything with an on/off switch usually ends up "off", and I was able to create a rule All By Myself! The video tutorial was perfect to get me started. Thank you!

March 17, 2022

Thank your for this amazing review :) We are really happy that you like the app and our video tutorials, as we spent a lot of time creating them :)
Feel free to contact us at any time at support@sealsubscriptions.com if you need any help with the app :)

In Kind magazine

This has been exactly what I needed in terms of setting up recurring subscriptions for my magazine (biannual). It was important that I could edit the subscription cadence since we need the subscriptions to be charged at the same time regardless of when people signed up/initially subscribed. The support is amazing, with shockingly fast answers. I felt like my problems or issues were always treated like I was a valued customer. There's a lot of existing documentation to help with Qs, but anything I couldn't find was answered promptly.

March 16, 2022

Thank you so much for this glowing review :) We are really happy to hear that you like the app and that we were able to help you :)

Froyda

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

I've received prompt and top notch support for the queries I've had so far. This app is excellent value for money. Strongly recommend it for subscriptions feature!

March 11, 2022

Thank you so much for this amazing review :) We are happy to hear that we were able to help you and that you like the app :)

Syzygy Specialty Coffee Roasters

Great way to create Recurring revenue. Seal is easy to use, and now I can sell my coffee as a subscriptions service!

March 11, 2022

Thank you so much for this great review :) We are happy to hear that you like the Seal Subscriptions app :)

Divine Well Designs

I have used other subscription apps in the past and customers found the experience confusing. I found Seal Subscriptions and have been ever so happy with it. There was a slight integration issue and I thought I would be in a fight between the theme developer and the app developer, however that was not the case. Seal Subscriptions very quickly assisted in resolving my issue and assisting me to display the widget as I wanted it to appear. I am so happy so far and customers have found it much easier to understand.

Earl's Kitchen

Very easy to set up with the step by step video as you customise the app. Would recommend trying out in-store to build customer loyalty.

March 11, 2022

Thank you so much for this amazing review :) We are happy to hear that you like the app :)

ecoMVMNT

As we were looking for a Bundling app we were also searching for a Subscription app. When we found out that Bundler was integrated with their Subscription app "Seal" we immediately signed up. Seal was very user-friendly to set up with our products and love the option that we can integrate Seal with our Bundling Specials. Highly recommend Seal and the tech support was extremely helpful. A definite 5-Star+!!

March 5, 2022

Thank you so much for this glowing review :) We are incredibly happy to hear that you like both Seal Subscriptions and Bundler app :)