Seal Subscriptions

Seal Subscriptions

by Seal Subscriptions

Boost your revenue & scale your business with subscriptions!

Yenisi Beauty ®

I love how simple the app is, and most importantly has a free plan available! This gives me the option to see if a subscription plan will work for our business or not without having to pay as soon as I download the app like other apps. Thank you so much! Now just waiting to see if we can scale our business with this app!

The Dream Coffee

Really awesome support! It was easy to create the subscription rules and integrate it in my shop as well.

CBDsq

installed and set up within 5 minutes! really easy to work with and simple set up guide. got 5 products on subscriptions now!

The Singing Spice Company

very easy and simple instructions to follow. Would highly recommend. I was able to upload all my products seamlessly and follow the pre-populated templates to create my subscription rule.

Papatya Bloom

It was very easy, definitely useful and helpful. I don't have lot of products and high sales volume yet, so I was happy with their subscription plans.

Refillable.Store

So far so good. Will comment more after more using for more than a month or two. Looks clean though

Kettle & Cafetiere

Super easy to install, literally took me just minutes. Great you can check it works before leaving.
I await the flood of subscriptions! :)

Mrs. Barr's Natural Foods

User friendly. Quick response from customer support/tech support and changes within one day that helped us customize the app to our website.

memrable

THIS REVIEW IS RATED 1 STAR ONLY FOR ATTENTION! Hello, I'd love a response to my review because there is no dedicated support team or live chat agents. And I sent an email but didn't get a response. The app is amazing that it has a free plan and all, very nice features but I have 3 problems. (1) I can't customize the color, size, and appearance of the "Subscriptions" button on the customer's account. (2) I can't customize the size and appearance of the widget in the product page. For example, I would like to change the border radius to make the edges a little bit rounded, because the subscribe section has very sharp edges, while others buttons on my theme have a little rounded feel. (3) I get an error message when I try to automatically install code to my cart page. I have no idea why. All I want is for the customer to see that they selected a recurring charge or subscription, but it doesn't. Now when the customer chooses to subscribe and goes to the cart, they don't see that they have chose a subscription plan. So 3 problems, this app tight now deserves 2-3 stars. Because support system is also weak. I will edit the review after my case has been solved! UPDATE: Hey everyone, it’s literally the best app out there. Wish i could tip! Henry got back to me shortly after and resolved all my issues in less than 24hrs. Turns out that they have a support system but i get i was just impatient. Great App!!

Le panier du Chef

L'application fonctionne très bien. Chaque jour elle devient plus complète avec l'ajout de nouvelles fonctionnalités. Le service client est hyper réactif, merci!