TT Ali Reviews Product Reviews

Free plan available
Rating (5)
Developer
January 28, 2023

Very goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood! Thank you!

SUHA BOSS
Hungary
Edited January 27, 2023

Claire was AMAZING! She helped me with another partnered app that I was having problems with & connected me to an expert.

Oliver & Company
January 27, 2023

A nice platfrom, easy to use and the pricing is low. Also available free plan. Thank you and with all the best

Sophyona
January 27, 2023

Great service! Got support within a few minutes and solved my issue. Wishing you very good luck. thanks

Regal Dazzle
January 27, 2023

This app is great! Is exactly what I need for my store. Also, the support is super fast and Claire's response to my problem was attended with the most kindly way. Thank you

Klear
Portugal
Channelwill replied January 27, 2023

Wow! Thank you so much for your honest feedback. We value your comments and we are dedicated to improving our services best for you. If you need anything please contact us. Happy Life!

January 27, 2023

Crazy fan for this app really doing a great Jon Especially Claire, She really help a lot within a sec they solve my issue and made everything dam impressive i really love this app and now i'm a VIP Paid customer really impressive especially the review snippet on the google is really amazing.

Sharkicks™
Pakistan
Channelwill replied January 27, 2023

Thank you so much for your being highly satisfied. We receive your opinions and will do our best to improve things for you. If you need anything, please contact us.
Happy Life!

January 27, 2023

We've been testing many reviews app and we finally found TT Ali Reviews..it's a very good app and its support team are super fast and efficient. I totally recomend to try it.

STORE BABY KOALA
Spain
Channelwill replied January 27, 2023

We are very glad to know that you are happy with us. We are devoted to being your partner toward success and we will ensure the best services for you. If you need help, please let us know.
Happy Life!

January 26, 2023

Very helpful staff and fast responding

up-bottles
Switzerland
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
Channelwill replied January 27, 2023

So glad to hear that you are satisfied with our customer service! Thank you so much for your feedback. Should you need any help, just let us know. We are always here to help. Much appreciated.

January 26, 2023

Very convenient application, quickly import reviews, easy setup for a beginner. I hope my business will grow with them

AutoLuxuryCo
Bulgaria
Time spent using app: 6 days

January 26, 2023

Muito prático, rápido e simples de utilizar, ajuda muito ao em vez de fazer comentário por comentário

NFS_SHOP
Brazil
Time spent using app: 35 minutes
Channelwill replied January 27, 2023

Que bom saber que você está satisfeito com nosso atendimento! Muito obrigado pelo seu feedback. Se precisar de ajuda, é só nos avisar. Estamos sempre aqui para ajudar. Muito apreciado.