Smart Search & Instant Search

Smart Search & Instant Search

by Searchanise

Smart Search & Filters, Cross & Upsells to boost conversion

Playful Baby Store

Very helpful, kind, and quick response from customer service. They helped me set up smart navigation for my website. I really appreciate it. Thank you.

DollarHog

Saved me days of work. Exactly what we needed for our 5000+ product inventory. The filters work flawlessly.

wherefeetloveus.com

Impressive app! Customer service is helpful and quick. I use this app for multiple search features on my store, including color, width, size, etc. Works very well, and any minimal issues I've had have been addressed quickly.

Holabird Sports

Great product, and even better support! Wish all apps and services were this helpful.

Tonic Studios USA

Had an issue with search results and how they looked on the page (my theme layout rather than their app) and support has been excellent, resolving it the same day. Excellent app and putting it on my other stores right away.

Monitors.com by Bayland

UNBELIEVABLE. I have a lot more conversion since I have installed instant search. Works great. It is very easy to install and configure.

Auto Parts Cheaper

This app is beyond powerful and has so many features. Customer Support responds within hours, and always fixed any issues right away. I am a Satisfied Customer.

Blue Star Distributors

I just recently came across Smart Search & Instant Search. There aren't enough words to describe this search app (pun intended).. It is absolutely spectacular and worth every cent. Just beside myself amazed at the ease of use and the customer support response time is uncanny!! Definitely a must have for any store! The results are astounding. Believe it or not I have found products I didn't even know we sell. YES IT'S THAT GOOD! No joke! Take it for a spin and try it out, you will realize almost instantly that this app is going to be an indispensible money maker for your store. The analytics are also spectacular!! Thank you Alexey for your help in getting it installed!

TIENDA SUPER CHOLLOS

Hi guys, Great job! Amazing app its working great! Thanks you one hundred timessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. tschollos.com

Seed Needs LLC

This may be the best app I have downloaded for my site. Usually our shopify store won't show results for items unless that EXACT term is searched. For instance... If an item is titled and described as "Luffa Gourd Seeds" ... you would need to either type "Luffa" or "Gourd" to find it.

If "Loofah" or "Loofa" is typed in the product wouldn't come up. After installing this app, it easily searches products with similar spelling and it even gives recommendations and live results right in the dropdown.

We are using the free version but may plan to start paying because we love it that much. Awesome app guys!

I was also pleasantly surprised that you can add filters even! This was a game changer as well since I thought I'd have to install a whole other plugin, but this one seamlessly throws in filters by using tags and categories etc. It's really amazing and well thought out.

OVERALL...

PROS: Filters, Live Dropdown Recommendations such as pages, products, categories etc as the user types. Quick to setup, Super fast on the storefront end, Very customizable, FREE!!!!

CONS: None that I can see, literally....

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 60 61