Smart Search & Instant Search

Smart Search & Instant Search

by Searchanise

Smart Search, Auto Filter, Cross & Upsells to boost conversion

WHITE MARKET USA

great app, nice support. It does everything it needs and our search results are getting better thank you!

Smartagogo

Nice Job ! I have contacted the support for one customization (I wanted to remove canonicals links for shopify collection). They are reagent ! Thanks for your help !

Dakbiz

Excellent app and excellent support! Exactly what I needed and more. I found some features like products labels, so I do not have to pay for it with another app. Thank you very much!

Glam K-beauty

I use this app for quick search and to help my customers find all the products they want. It is intuitive, easy to use and beautifully designed.

Solstickan Design

Absolutely amazing app! I had some questions regarding custom CCS and got help from a very professional and helpful support. Thank you!

Just-Herbs-india

Searchanise app comes with great features and the customer support is one of the best benefits one can get from them.
They reply within minutes and always come up with a solution for you.

TRIBAL Hollywood

Easy to use. Works well. Better than native Shopify search. Good customer service. The quick results feature is good. Integrates with Yotpo.

eboard evolution

very nice service, fast customer support, nice app, good price, i'm happy with it and like it very much

Portfashion.com

Great app. Very responsive and intelligent the way it pulls the data in. Great layout and other options available in the background

Bog Vape

Awesome app. The trial was perfect but the free version is a little restricted with the products. If your store has few products the free version is just fine. The Support is amazing, they help me out 'cause I don't have developer, and was fast and easy. Thank you!

November 19, 2019

It is always nice to hear our team was able to deliver great service. Thanks for the kind words and this awesome review!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 79 80