Smart Search & Instant Search

Smart Search & Instant Search

by Searchanise

Smart Search & Filter, Collection Filters, Cross & Upsell

Farmacisti Preparatori

This app improved our site search. We also enriched search results with our blog results! Support is very fast, effective and kind.

النجم الشرقي

Great application, and we look forward to more creativity in the future, thank you support team.
best wishes

KIDEKADO | N°1 du développement de votre enfant.

really the best search app available in shopify. It helped me and my customers finding what they were looking for in a smart and intuituve way. Ut's also very useful for clothe store

Colorful Wings

Professional App, Professional support. Very flexible in terms of customization. Would surely recommend.

Vitro Samples Center

This is a great search engine which provides variant specific results. The support team were helpful in rectifying issues and implemented features we asked for.

AMEKANA.COM

As a pro member, I don't expect this app to keep breaking and messing with our sales. This app is so inconsistent and would break at the most crucial times.

Catholically

Finally I can deal with people making typo & spelling errors. Everyone is returned a meaningful answer / item. Perfect! I've decided to buy it after 1 day worth of searches. I've already suggested it to all of my friends with Shopify shops. Outstanding app with many customization too.

Home Deliveries

Great app that contains several features and app within only 1. Support staff is very professional, supportive and responsive.

Kent Brushes

This app is such good value for money and works incredibly well. I would recommend it for all Shopify Stores!

Bailey Blue

Huge usability boost, love the app and the configurability. The support team also jumped in to update a small piece of code for us to make the app work better on our site.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 104 105