Smart Search & Instant Search

Smart Search & Instant Search

by Searchanise

Smart Search & Filter, Collection Filters, Cross & Upsell

UntilGone.com

Searchanise is great. Does exactly what is says and does it well with just the right about customization to make it easy to use. If that isn't enough, the support team is always responsive and always ready to help!

Kincaid's Is Music

As far as Shopify apps go, this is a good one. They have especially fast and helpful customer support, as well. There's room for improvement, but this is definitely in the upper echelon of apps.

STARKXCLOTHING

I'm not sure why only one product shows up as available for every product, have emailed videos to get help, but no one has actually looked into the issue or helped me figure it out so it is usable

September 25, 2020

Hi, we are really sorry to hear that you have faced the issue with our app. As far as I see, we have provided a solution to the issue in the current email thread. Please apply it and let us know how it worked for your store.

Supergsund

One of the best Shopify App's ever. Try it, enjoy it! End of story, nothing to add... :-) Thanks, Stefan

Southwest Designs

I have just begun using the App but am impressed with how robust it is. The technical support for the App is terrific -- helped me re-color code my Search Results page and were very efficient. I think this will be a good addition to our website.

House of Knives

This app is absolutely awesome. Extremely easy to set up, and actually takes something simple like a 'search' bar and makes it really slick and extremely intuitive. And the support is top notch too.

Prayers Planner

This app goes beyond smart search. Its upsell and cross sell has helped my business grow. I'm so excited to offer more to my customers!

Also, the customer service from their team is prompt and amazing! They are such a great help to meet the needs of my store.

You definitely need this app!

September 21, 2020

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback. We are delighted to know that our app affected your business in such a positive way!
Feel free to reach out to us anytime, should you need our assistance. We're here for you.

All the best,

DIY Kit Creations

Seems to be a nice app. Support very responsive as well. The only thing I wish is that it was easier to control the upsell and cross sell items shown. You can set it manually or have it algorithm-based. But I haven't yet found a way to easily set different complimentary products for each main product (like butter with bread).

If you use the auto feature, they say it uses data from sales in the past 60 days which seems to work well, but for new products or products that don't sell often (maybe you are like us where we sell a lot to distributors and not a ton directly on the site), 60 days isn't a long time. I would pay for pro in a heartbeat if it meant more customization over upsell and crosssell.

September 17, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for your high evaluation of our app. We are happy to know that you like both the functionality and the interface of our Smart search app.

As for the interface issue, perhaps some of the browser extensions might get in the way. I see that you are already discussing this with our support team, so I'm sure the issue will be resolved soon.

True Vintage

App has broken on our live website, very slow response time via email. No live chat service. Very disappointed, as the app had been performing really well.

No live support and huge loss in revenue from our website not showing any products

September 14, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for pointing the issue out. I'm sorry that our service disappointed you. It's true, we do not offer live chat support right now, but we do treat urgent requests with top priority. Right now our team is working on the issue you submitted and we will follow up with you shortly within our current email thread.

My Bump Maternity

I needed some modifications because of the template I'm using, customer service is great! I couldn't be more happy with the results.

September 17, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for such a great review! We are pleased to hear that you enjoy the results. We'd be happy to help again if needed, just drop us a line at feedback@searchanise.com!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 97 98