Smart Search & Instant Search

Smart Search & Instant Search

by Searchanise

Smart Search & Filter, Collection Filters, Cross & Upsell

Ozzie Collectables

I've been using Smart Search for about a year. The support is fantastic and the conversion has definitely gone up. This is a must have for every Shopify store.

Sneakers Unplugged

I tried different filter before, but these either did not work as wanted or messed up my system. With Searchanise, it is running really well and especially the support, Anastasia or Alexey for example, are great! Really helpful and professional! Also like the product labels and reco engine features. Recommend this if you want a great search function+ !

White Rock Soap Gallery

There are so many options in this app but without enough documentation you end up spending days upon days trying to figure it all out. I want the search results to display best selling but it continues to default to featured no matter how many times i set it. The other thing is the grid continues to remain at two columns regardless of what I change. I'm now trying to remove the app but the search results disappear whenever I attempt to remove it. Beware of this app unless you have a lot of time for trial and error.

Beauty & Face Done

This app is really helpful to let my customers find products they need so fast

Thanks for the great app !!!

Silou London

We tried lots of similar apps in the past and this one is definitely the most best. Their customer support is very quick and helpful too. Highly recommend this app!

smart pattern making

Users of this app beware, I just installed the app 2 days ago and sent them an email about the app not working on mobile phones.

Their response was--- Please add the snize-custom-widget-opener class to the magnifying glass icon that is used for your mobile storefront. You may need to contact your developer regarding this.---

Why do I need to contact a developer to make it work for mobile phones??

Is your job to make the app work on my theme we do not have any issues with other search apps but yours.

Why in the world do we have to contact a developer to make it work?? if you guys can not make it work issue a full refund.

avays.de

Outstanding support. I had some custom requirements for the design and they implemented it fast and professional.

The Official Glen Loates Store

Searchanise has been a game-changer! The app is very intuitive and allowed me to incorporate custom meta tags from a provider that has image analysis AI that would then tag the images based on what is visible to the customer. My only wish is that the Searchanise team change the "Color" option to "Look" and then incorporate more controls, such as fonts, weight and style.

Michael Loates
www.glenloates.com

Elwood 101

I've added this app to help customers navigate through a large inventory easily, and it seems to be worth the investment.

Nomad Creative Works

Seamlessly displays search results and offers you many filters to choose from. When I contacted support to help change a part of the code, they did it within 1 day, even though I'm only on the free trial. They also offer a lot of extra features like upselling & infinite scroll, which is very nice.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 92 93