4.8

Merchants highly value this app for efficiently managing large product catalogs and enhancing search functionality. Features such as customizable search results, built-in analytics, and the option to hide products from search are appreciated. The app is praised for its easy setup, extensive customization, speed, and seamless integration with various themes. The support team is recognized for their quick and effective assistance. Merchants recommend it for boosting conversions, sales, and improving customer experience. Long-term merchants express satisfaction with its performance, support, and affordability, noting it offers better value than some competitors.

February 19, 2017

Juste phénoménal d'efficacité ! A utiliser sans modération, que du bonheur :-)

Cheap And Class
Belgium
February 12, 2021

The app works great on our store! Customerservice is fast and very good! They made improvments as we suggested also. Highly recommended!

Brobrobrille
Norway
November 10, 2020

Great product. Period. It's a must have. Don't even look at any other search app. They helped me with some super minor UI clashes when I installed. I upgraded a couple days later. Its the only app I use that truly deserves 5 stars for their product.

Loveoutlet
January 20, 2022

This app is excellent.
It has helped us to succeed.
Best of all, it was flexible.
They even customized the basic functions to our specifications.
I can say without a doubt that this will be our first choice in the future.
I can't thank you enough. I want to say thank you very much.

TICRO MARKET
Japan
December 23, 2016

Great search app! I love how it pulls keyword from product descriptions when customers do a search! Just love this app. The Trial was more than worth it and I love seeing my site visitors using it on my site. Another great feature is that the app pulls all of the related products together and puts them together seemingly as though they've landed on a new page. It looks great.

The Lift Chair Shop
February 3, 2016

An absolute must have for any store! I have over 3000 SKUs so the Search bar is a very important part of my site.. The app integrated seamlessly, and the Analytics are very useful to see search trends.
Also very easy to customize so that it blends in with my store.
Support has also been super quick and supportive.

The Bb Cream Girl Store
United Arab Emirates
September 30, 2019

Had excellent support even while in trial mode. Very happy with product and will be in-touch with them directly for feedback.

Communica South Africa
South Africa
Searchanise replied October 14, 2019

Thank you so much for this great review! We'd love to continue providing the same quality service in the future and are always happy to help should you need assistance.

January 4, 2021

This is a great search engine which provides variant specific results. The support team were helpful in rectifying issues and implemented features we asked for.

Vitro Samples Center
Edited March 27, 2017

Excellent. Helps customers to surf the site with ease and get exactly to what they are looking for a kit faster. I just wish the mobile version was more fluent and not so big on the screen.

Tnt Soccer Shop
July 18, 2020

Great app! Plenty of configuration options but set up was straight forward. UX & UI is customizable for theme which is appreciated!

SHEEX Dev