4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for enhancing search functionality and customization, including the ability to tailor search results and hide products. It integrates well with collection pages and handles large product catalogs effectively. Merchants find the analytics feature insightful for understanding customer behavior. The app is praised for its ease of use, speed, and potential to increase sales. Support is noted for their quick response and customization assistance. The pricing is seen as fair, making it suitable for small businesses. Its user-friendly interface is also appreciated.

February 8, 2017

This is going to be a great asset to my store in helping customers to find the various items that may fit in the ideas of what they are looking for to buy.

Genuinegift
28 days using the app
Edited October 4, 2022

Searchanise raised the cost after I subscribed so I moved to rapidsearch. I like it better as a product, it has a stronger feature set and is priced quite a bit more competitively. Despite uninstalling the search anise app, unsubscribing from their emails, repeatedly asking them to leave me alone, and filing a support ticket to figure out why none of these steps worked they still send me unsolicited emails. Regret not exploring other alternatives before I gave these folks my email address

MOJ
About 2 years using the app
Searchanise replied August 11, 2022

Hi,

Thank you very much for your feedback. Sorry to hear that you had such an experience due to us switching to the new subscription model.

We indeed can't apply discounts now and might not have been able to disable one of our automatic emails with a discount offer in time. Please accept our sincere apologies for the confusion.

Please message us at feedback@searchanise.io and provide more details about the discount you mentioned, so we could see what we can do for you instead of that discount.

December 11, 2018

Great app, integrates with Langify allowing all of our content to become searchable. Recommended, especially if you use Langify.

SANUS-q
June 15, 2021

Love this app! All relevant products pops up when adding letters. So easy and accurate. And so much cheaper than for instance clerk.

Lev Logisk
Norway
September 7, 2020

with this app you can search x-thousend of different products. top searchbar, top and very fast support.

digitale-luftbilder.de
Germany
April 7, 2021

This app has been great at allowing us to create a better user experience for our customers. It's easy to use and the team at Searchanise are quick to respond and help whenever it's needed.

Bohemian Finds
June 14, 2022

Absolutetly amazing app with incredible customer service. So far I did not have a single issue that they could not solve. I use the app for on-site search and filters and it works perfectly fine. The search results are on point and quick. 100% recommend

PICARD B2B Shop
Germany
June 4, 2019

We are so pleased with this search feature. It is incredibly accurate and thorough for our clients to find what they need. We paid to upgrade - which we are happy to pay because we are happy with the results! Thanks team!

Kevin Orthopedic
April 9, 2020

I just installed this app today and will be testing it, but so far no complaints and the store search results I have tested are awesome. Will update once I have had ample time with it.

The Good Vibes Well-being and more
July 11, 2022

The functionality is great, the filtering and searches are much more powerful than the native themes and the cost is very reasonable. The support I've had from Stacy has been above and beyond - she's been willing to work together with me (and by herself) to get exactly the look we wanted. Thank you!

Atlas Records
Searchanise replied July 15, 2022

Hello,

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for sharing this glorious review with us! We will continue improving our functionality to never disappoint you.

By the way, Stacy was indeed delighted to read your kind words about her work. Thank you once again and please never hesitate to contact us if any questions arise.

Best wishes,