4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its efficient search and filter function, which enhances online shopping experiences. It's praised for seamless integration with various themes, high customizability, and performance. The customer support team is noted for their quick and proactive service. Merchants value the app's analytics feature and its ability to handle large product catalogs, leading to increased conversions and sales. The Google-like search feature and personalized customer service are also highlighted.

July 11, 2023

We've been using this for a couple of years now, totally happy with it. Tons of functionality and greatly increases the capabilities of the search bar.
Support has been great too, quick and easy to work with.

Mountain Baby
Over 2 years using the app
Searchanise replied July 18, 2023

We truly appreciate this nice review, thank you for it! Nothing feels better than knowing our long-term clients stay with us thanks to the features we offer.

As you see, our support team is always ready to assist, so make sure to contact us with any questions.

June 21, 2023

The team at searchandise are always promt to sort out a query, and give top support. The app works very well and we are enjoying much more sales because of it. Thank you!

Balloon Supply
South Africa
8 months using the app
Searchanise replied June 21, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on our app here! It means a lot to us to know that our app gives you profit and that our support team helps you with all your queries.

We will make sure to keep it up!

August 23, 2023

Still trying to explore and learn about the app, however there are some translation limits for us at the moment as we cannot translate Filters into more than one language. Their support have been excellent though and super helpful, so 5 stars to that!

Sportamore.com
Sweden
8 months using the app
Searchanise replied August 29, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our app! We highly appreciate it.

We are sad to see you faced some limitations when it comes to translating filter values, yet as we see, our support team is already communicating with you on this matter to describe the alternatives in detail.

By the way, it's a delight to see that our customer service left you satisfied. We will do our best to keep this impression further.

Please let us know if you have any questions. We are always glad to help!

August 15, 2023

I want to say a huge thank you to VIKTOR!! I wanted to make the font a little bolder so my customers coming in could see it. VIKTOR fixed it so fast! He asked me what I wanted and he recoded everything to match my description. 2) The app is very user-friendly, and the design is clean and simple. 3) Suggestions are nice and you can do so many customizations. I am currently on the trial right now and I plan to continue after it ends.

SleekSpaces
11 days using the app
Searchanise replied August 23, 2023

Thank you for this amazing elaborate review! We are happy to see both our customer service and functionality meet your needs. It's truly an honor for us!

We hope that this is the beginning of our long and successful journey! Feel free to reach out to us with any questions. We will be glad to help you with anything.

P.S. Viktor is especially grateful for this review.

October 27, 2023

Our store is still in the early stages of using Searchanise, but so far so good. The search and filtering is fast, works well, and looks clean. A few things still need tweaking, but the Searchanise team has been very responsive, so I'm optimistic. Using the app has given the store a noticeable upgrade its professionalism and credibility. Glad we took the leap.

Liberty House Plans
4 days using the app
Searchanise replied October 30, 2023

Thank you for choosing us and for sharing your experience with our app here!

It feels great to see you already noticed a positive impact of our widgets. We're also happy to see our team makes it easier for you.

Feel free to let us know if any help is needed.

October 24, 2023

We recently added this app to our store front to include more personalized search filters. I had a question and reached out to support who replied almost immediately with a solution already in place. Very thankful for the quick and excellent help. Thanks so much!

Amy Howard At Home
4 days using the app
Searchanise replied October 30, 2023

Thank you for your feedback!

It's amazing to see our team was there for you when you needed it. That's what we aim to do for our clients. We appreciate you letting us know about your experience with us!

We hope our filters take your navigation to the next level. Feel free to ask us for assistance if needed.

Edited October 12, 2023

Really easy to use and allows searching and filtering the way that proper websites do!! Amazing support as well :)

MrInappropriate
7 months using the app
Searchanise replied September 24, 2023

Thank you very much for your kind words! We're thrilled to see our app is helpful and really makes a difference.

Feel free to contact us with any questions at feedback@searchanise.io.

August 2, 2023

Very good app and great seach. They have a great support system always happy to help with any problem with the app.

ByStenholt.dk
Denmark
5 months using the app
Searchanise replied August 7, 2023

Thank you very much for this review! It's an honor to know you chose us among other search apps. We will do all we can to not disappoint you!

Feel free to contact our customer service team anytime.

Edited September 6, 2023

Update Sept 6: They have now offered to help me with video support when I initially asked several times and was always denied. It took a very negative review for them to offer a normal level of support. I will look for another app that is easier to setup.
__________
I think their search and filters would work well if I could set them up correctly. I spent months of emailing back and forth with support over things that should have been easy and even some technical bugs that they don't seem to understand and cannot fix. I begged them to get on a video call to help me finish the setup, but they claimed they could not provide that kind of support. If that's the case, then they should make setup easy. It was such a nightmare. I have built entire websites on Shopify before and nothing has been as difficult as setting up this app. I am so frustrated. Finally, I've given up and will uninstall the app now. Just beware. My developer was even having trouble. I do not recommend this app. I am off to find another.

The Eczema Company
2 months using the app
Searchanise replied September 6, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We're very sorry to see your experience with our app was far from pleasant! It's the last thing we'd like our clients to go through so please accept our sincere apologies.

We looked through your email history with us and we understand why you feel this way. It's indeed very frustrating when the setup process takes so long. We sent you an email about our idea of dealing with this situation. See, we still want to make it right for you and leave you with the best results possible. Please let us know via email if our offer sounds good. We'd be more than happy to continue our journey and show you that we can make it up for you.

As for a video call, we'd like to clarify that initially, we didn't offer it because your plan didn't include such a service. However, we discussed the situation further with our team, and considering the fact that the situation was indeed quite complex, we decided to make an exception. We're sorry to see it was too late! Still, if you ever think of giving our app another shot, please contact us again and we will be glad to help as much as we can.

July 24, 2023

Good searching app. The filters work well. We wish there was a little more customization with merchandising/sorting products on the search page. But the team at Searchanise has been very helpful. They are quick to respond and are typically able to solve any issues almost immediately.

Lighting & Bulbs Unlimited
6 months using the app
Searchanise replied August 1, 2023

Thank you for your review! It means a lot to us to know that you enjoy both our filters and our support team's work.

As for the merchandising/sorting improvement, we would love to hear your ideas on this matter! Please contact us via email at feedback@searchanise.io so we can discuss your thoughts and either find a solution for you or create a feature request for making this aspect of our app better in the future. Thank you!