Smart Search & Instant Search

Smart Search & Instant Search

by Searchanise

Smart Search & Filter, Collection Filters, Cross & Upsell

Pa Jewellery

Very simple to use, for customers and administration. Impressed with optional features and customisation

Allysonsplace

Seems to be working out great!!! Great customer service - had a question that I emailed and it was answered promptly. So far I'm very happy with the App as I haven't been using it too long.

Ironority

Amazing, just the app we needed to bring filters and predictive search for our customers. And fair pricing for it, too.

Thanks all

The Lift Chair Shop

Great search app! I love how it pulls keyword from product descriptions when customers do a search! Just love this app. The Trial was more than worth it and I love seeing my site visitors using it on my site. Another great feature is that the app pulls all of the related products together and puts them together seemingly as though they've landed on a new page. It looks great.

Republicabio

very useful. And support very good too.

Miramar Office

Nifty, very little configuration needed. Just install, index, and go!

Enchanted Vibes

Excellent App, We use it for our adult toy store www.enchantedvibes.com

Without this app, our products would never be found with the default search engine from Shopify. Wish the price was slightly lower however. Great job guys!

Imaginalwear

So far I really like this app, it's lightning fast, and really feels professional. Boom

Officebox Se

This is by far the best search i have used. It just works the way i wanted. Thanks!

Mikkeller

Very useful and well made app!