Smart Search & Instant Search

Smart Search & Instant Search

by Searchanise

Smart Search & Filter, Collection Filters, Cross & Upsell

Mytools 3

Looks like a good app 2 weeks in. Boolean search doesn't work, although the Seachanize team showed me pretty quickly a way around my issue. Other than that it has been smooth sailing.

- update
The app has crapped out. Doesn't load in shopify so I can't make changes to the core app.
The search bar still works but is slow to load on the homepage. Takes around 30 seconds, but by then most people have already tried a search and are disappointed.
Have tried communicating with support but emailing back and forth doesn't get me very far and it appears they have a hard time understanding my problem.

Laprimashops

Fantastic App. Fast, Easy to Use, Great Value. Highly Recommend!

Iheartraves

Great app, makes it easy to highlight new items in search & customize our customers' experiences. Would recommend!

Scrubshopper

Smart search completely changed our on-site search! Using the default search was a struggle for most of our customers but we've seen engagement go through the roof since switching!

Nochaos Co

Very handy and smart app! Recommended for every Shopify shop!

Wessel
@nochaosco

Advantagesupplements Com

Great app. Works right out of the box with no custom coding required. You can customize the look to match your theme. You can even display a banner at the bottom of the search results for your promos.
www.advantagesupplements.com

Quizrunners

Great app! Definitely adds a whole new level to the search experience.

Surtidito

Its even more than I've expected

Thorne Bros Custom Rod Tackle

Great Option for the "little guys" to compete with more expensive sites.

Bridges Canada

The app works flawlessly. We trialed a much more expensive search app before we bought this one. Smart Search had better features and was much less expensive.