Section Store: Theme sections

Section Store: Theme sections

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
January 26, 2023

Every section I tried works really well and the developer is really friendly. I asked for a custom made section and he was able to do it fast. Recommended!

CANDLYS - Handcrafted Scented Candles
Portugal
Time spent using app: 15 days
January 25, 2023

This is such an amazing app! It's so easy to add and customise for your store. Absolutely love how there is always new sections to choose from and such beautiful designs. 10/10

LuminousBeauties
Time spent using app: 15 days
January 15, 2023

Useful app. The free sections are quite good and clean. Also the customer service is very fast and helped me a lot

caferacermafia
Spain
Time spent using app: 3 days
January 12, 2023

5 STARS! If I could give more I would. I was looking for some minor tweaks to make my business stand out without paying a monthly fee. This was perfect app for my needs. Super quick responses and quick help. Daniel is amazing and lovely to work with!
Again, thanks so much for your help Daniel. My shop is AMAZING.

AYVA DIOR COSMETICS
Time spent using app: 27 days
January 9, 2023

It's a very useful app, and as we wanted to add much longer content into our purchased Feature 5 section, we had to ask support from Daniel!
He was very helpful and fixed this issue on our site on his own :)
Thanks a lot!

Supreme Pharmatech
Hungary
Time spent using app: 11 days
December 20, 2022

Fastest assistance ever! I had an integration problem with a third-party template. I emailed Selection Store (Daniel) and he got back to me within 10 minutes. So fast I thought it was an automated response. He had the issue resolved within a half-hour. I'm looking forward to additional sections that they add to the store!

Latitude 18
Time spent using app: 4 days
December 1, 2022

Life Changing App. It made my business look whole. I don't think there is another section app out there that I would compare.

TM Wallets
Israel
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
November 22, 2022

Amazing app and great customer service from Daniel (very quick response)
Thank you! I defo recommend to others.

Désir De Curls
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
November 17, 2022

Section Store is an app I wish I had discovered earlier. The idea is very neat: a section marketplace with drag-and-drop sections you can very easily add to your Theme and customize. Daniel has been of great assistance in helping me implement a couple sections from their catalog that I added to my store. Excited to see how the section catalog grows!

Simpler Ways
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
November 17, 2022

add to cart snake works perfect in my booster theme. I loved this app. I really recommend it for those who don't know much about programming, greetings from Colombia

TELOTENGO COMPANY