Section Store: Theme sections

Section Store: Theme sections

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
February 3, 2023

Section store a very useful app and all the sections and tool you can add to your store very well made and helped my store looking more professional. Daniel did so great explaining to me how to use the app and answer all my questions so fast, great customer support

officialkazoha
February 1, 2023

Made the store better for me, highly recommend It's so easy to manipulate, download the applicition.!

sui simon
Israel
Time spent using app: 22 days
January 31, 2023

Section Store has improved the look of our store. We highly recommend the app. Daniel is quick to respond to questions and has even offered to add new requested sections to the Section Store.

The Balloon Diva
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 26, 2023

Every section I tried works really well and the developer is really friendly. I asked for a custom made section and he was able to do it fast. Recommended!

CANDLYS - Handcrafted Scented Candles
Portugal
Time spent using app: 15 days
January 25, 2023

This is such an amazing app! It's so easy to add and customise for your store. Absolutely love how there is always new sections to choose from and such beautiful designs. 10/10

LuminousBeauties
Time spent using app: 15 days
January 15, 2023

Useful app. The free sections are quite good and clean. Also the customer service is very fast and helped me a lot

caferacermafia
Spain
Time spent using app: 3 days
January 12, 2023

5 STARS! If I could give more I would. I was looking for some minor tweaks to make my business stand out without paying a monthly fee. This was perfect app for my needs. Super quick responses and quick help. Daniel is amazing and lovely to work with!
Again, thanks so much for your help Daniel. My shop is AMAZING.

AYVA DIOR COSMETICS
Time spent using app: 27 days
January 9, 2023

It's a very useful app, and as we wanted to add much longer content into our purchased Feature 5 section, we had to ask support from Daniel!
He was very helpful and fixed this issue on our site on his own :)
Thanks a lot!

Supreme Pharmatech
Hungary
Time spent using app: 11 days
December 20, 2022

Fastest assistance ever! I had an integration problem with a third-party template. I emailed Selection Store (Daniel) and he got back to me within 10 minutes. So fast I thought it was an automated response. He had the issue resolved within a half-hour. I'm looking forward to additional sections that they add to the store!

Latitude 18
Time spent using app: 4 days
December 1, 2022

Life Changing App. It made my business look whole. I don't think there is another section app out there that I would compare.

TM Wallets