[Maestrooo] Section Feed

Showcase your Instagram feed. 100% compatible with the new API

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Section Feed

Dear Henley

Location Australia

So happy with this app and how it appears on my store. Like the options for appearance and have had no issues, Thank you!

samaki originals

Location Spain
Time spent using app Over 1 year

thank you very much. this app is easy to use , nice and clear design, perfect! connection is restored

Tipsycal

Location Portugal

Good evening. Is it possible to select the Instagram posts that are going to appear on the website?

October 31, 2021

Thanks for your review. Our app can only show the latest images from your feed, you cannot manually select them, sorry.

celoeparis

Location France

THANK YOU ! Most simple Instagram feed app to install. No buggy Facebook connect a simple Instagram connect and you're good to go + it's free ! Amazing Maestrooo work again :))

July 28, 2021

👋 Thank you for your review, very appreciated!

p é r l

Time spent using app 10 minutes

Thank you guys so much! It's perfect, extremely easy to set up (it took 30 seconds!), for free! and compatible with my theme.
Again thank you for supporting the Shopify community :)

July 9, 2021

Thank you for your review!
We are very happy to see that our work is recognised by the community 😎.

Red Cypress Clothing

Location Australia

It has given our website a place were customers can get to know our story with pictures and videos. Awesome app!!!!

July 8, 2021

Thank you for your review, it's very appreciated!

Jooel

Time spent using app 12 minutes

Perfection! Seamless copy of my template! Ever since Instagram got rid of the integration, finding the right app to show my feed has been a pain. I was using another one that just didn't flow with my theme but this one was so easy to install and mimics my theme perfectly. It even gave me the option to have my images on a scroll which I love! I'm so happy I kept looking for better. Download this app now

AY THE LABEL

Location France

Minimalistic, super easy to install and use, no facebook connect a simple instagram connect and you're go to go! And it's FREE ! Thanks Maestrooo !!!

Thank you for your review Ay The Label team 😊

DiffLand

Time spent using app 10 minutes

Looks great! I just installed it. It was easy to set it up. Looks great! I just installed it. It was easy to set it up.

AMP Swagg

Time spent using app About 1 hour

You guys deserve a 10. This is exactly what I needed. Most of the other apps are ok, and they gouge you for every small feature. Your product really helps the community to get things done quickly and I appreciate that. Clearly, people giving negative reviews can't appreciate what you have. I do have one small feature as a request. Could there be a 3rd option for users when they click the Instagram picture for the option of a popup? Similar to the one from "Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed" by Mintt Studio. I don't like their product, but that one feature really helps vistors stay on the website versus leaving the page to Instagram. Would help customer retention. Thanks again.

May 4, 2021

Thanks a lot for your awesome review :). As of today, the API we use to fetch information from Shopify only returns a very limited set of fields for privacy reasons (only image, date and author). Adding a modal would bring little value as we would not be able to show much more information. However if Instagram expand their API in the future to allow us to get much more info, this is definitely something we would love to explore :).

For now our app goal has really been to offer a free, easy-to-use replacement to the built-in sections we used to have in our themes.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6