Segments Analytics

Segments Analytics

by Tresl Inc.

Increase repeat revenue with prebuilt segmentation & insights

GWL Fitness

This team really knows what they are doing & will provide help in anyway they can for data science to increase your store revenue! John from Segments is great. This app shows us which metrics we need to pay attention to, customer journey's , and also very important which customers are about to churn, so it takes extended help in customer retention as well. They are like your own data scientist for basically nothing! Keep working hard & excited for the future!

July 12, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review. We definitely want to help in any way we can to help our customers get better access to key metrics and prescriptive insights. We are basically your data scientists!

KORE HEADSET

Love what these guys are doing. Even on the free plan there's some good stats that have helped with how we do email campaigns. Would like to see more 1-click actions and modeling. Keep it up!

July 12, 2021

Thanks so much for the review! We definitely will be adding more 1-click segments and actions to our app with your support.

Mute by JL

Thank you Segments team. This app really clears our mind of understanding our customers. Segments showed me which metrics I need to pay attention to. It helps us find our best customers and CLV, which is hard to calculate on our own. The pre-built segments are very useful for me so I don’t have to spend time digging around to know what customer segments exist and what triggers to set. The support team is really helpful, they are always there whenever we need helps. Overall, Segments is an app that very easy to use and understand. Highly recommended.

July 12, 2021

Wow, thanks for the awesome review.
We will continue to improve our product with your support. :)

Angie Somm

really easy to use, lots of great insight and love the tips on what to do and where to improve for my marketing! Thank you!

April 19, 2019

Glad we were able to provide useful insights and tips to help you drive marketing dollars! We will continue to add more automation to make the experience even better!

VIASWEAT

By far the one of most useful analytics apps. Super clear segmentation on the customers base with easy interface to navigate the platform. Helps us understand our customers a lot more!

April 19, 2019

We are humbled by those kind words, and we will continue to strive to be the best-in-class analytics platform!

RIPT Apparel

Segments is amazing. It will open up new ways of thinking about your business. I've learned so much about customer behavior and our products. Great customer service too and I know they are actively working hard on new features and improvements to the app.

April 19, 2019

So awesome to hear that you were able to discover new ways to think about your business and your customers. We'll let you know as soon as new features are available too!

Mouldings.com

Great App! I would HIGHLY recommend it! I use this app daily on two stores to analyze customer and product data so I can make better business decisions. And If you use Klaviyo, it is the perfect companion app to build segments for targeted emails and ad campaigns.

Also, the support is the best I've received so far from any Shopify App. John and his team are responsive to new features. A+++

April 19, 2019

Thank you for your continued support and putting your trust in us! We love helping merchants get the most out of their email by turning customer insights into segments that convert!

stilyo

WOW this is by far the best analytics app I've seen on Shopify, deep analytics with actionable suggestions.

The support team answered all of my questions ASAP and was super helpful and responsive.
Thank you for creating such an incredible app. a MUST app for any stores that is getting sales

April 5, 2019

That's awesome to hear, thank you so much for the positive review! I'm glad you found this to be a must have for stores getting sales and the best analytics app you've seen. We are humbled by the encouraging words and will strive to be better every day for our customers!

Blend Commerce

As a Shopify Expert and marketer, Segments is an absolute joy to work with. Rather than having to mine data in Google Analytics and create endless dashboards, Segments provides actionable metrics without ever having to setup a dashboard or custom report. As an agency, we've used Segments prior to its App Store launch to assess the customer behaviour on both Shopify Plus stores and new start-ups. From both a CRO and marketing perspective, it has been a godsend. Like all great app developers, these guys listen to what merchants want and take action where they can.

April 5, 2019

Thanks so much for the glowing review, it means a lot coming from an expert! We *love* our agency partners and we always listen to our customers' needs and pain points as a way to guide our feature roadmaps. We will continue to add great features and strengthen our partnership with you!

1 2 4 Next