Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — NEW email templates available!

Easi Life Store

Free plan to help starters before moving to paid plan when business established + friendly and professional support = highly recommended!

Atelier Côtier

They are the best. Very useful application, very worth it. Also, great service. Thank you very much!

dentiphoto

I installed the application, paid the money and have been waiting for a day for the support service to approve it. Without this, the application does not work !!!! The support service does not answer for 24 hours !!! Maybe they'll react to this review or I'll uninstall the app now!

July 26, 2021

Thank you for your patience over the weekend - we apologize for the delay! Your account is now ready to start sending. We've reached out with some more details and recommendations and hope that we can turn your experience around quickly! - Brian

Trillium Skincare

I am still in the learning phase as I have only had the app for as few weeks. I am quite impressed by the features, as it will do most of what I am looking for. What really stands out for me is the amount of training and support the app offers. Kestral and her team are amazing for their training videos and I now realize how little I know...for now. Also, chat and email support has been great and answered all of my questions, which were many. I would highly recommend this app, especially for newbies like me who need a lot of hand holding.

Aina Kari

Cameron helped me quickly, supporting extra coding issues. The customer experience is more important then product! Thank you

July 23, 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

Aeva Beauty

The best app ever, Easy Navigation, affordable pricing. Literally a 10 out of 5 for me! The bestttt.

July 23, 2021

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving Seguno so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

Ayurveda Paradies Schweiz

A great marketing app. I don't even know what I did before. It generates more purchases of around 20-30%. Thank you for your commitment and this great app. Wow!

July 23, 2021

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

AngelLadyCrystals

Seguno is an amazing app, created for Shopify ... the learning curve is mid-level for me, adding sections, setting up theme colors and font preferences is easy AND your settings migrate to ALL the templates! Recently, I reached out to support for a "techie button" question. I received an email acknowledging my request. After I sent my support request, I stumbled upon the answer to my question, sent an email letting tech support know. I received a nice response thanking me for letting *Cameron* and a short while later, Cameron asked if there were any other questions or issues I needed help with. I am enjoying using and getting more familiar with Seguno. I attended the 17 Newsletters Growth Lab and the Templates are incredibly helpful and there are LOTS of ideas of what to send, suggestions on the copy and content. What I really like/love about the 17 different newsletters is that they'll help *me* keep my emails fresh and different ... I'm going to be using the Upcoming Events template and have already used the featured product and featured collection templates.

July 23, 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

Okun Africa Beachwear

I came for seamless integration with Shopify front to back. Stayed for the excellent customer service provided (quick support, continual app improvement and informative online marketing education)

July 16, 2021

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno to be helpful and that you're happy with it so far :)

SkynSin

Tried Seguno for free for a few months as well as a few other email marketing apps but just upgraded to get access to more subscribers once my business grew. Their platform suits my business needs! Easy to navigate, great automation features and their customer service is very responsive (thanks Cameron!). I like that they integrate well with my other Shopify apps too.

July 16, 2021