Seguno Email Marketing , 1,124 reviews

4.8

Merchants appreciate this email marketing app for its user-friendly interface, customization options, and seamless Shopify integration. Many have seen a significant boost in sales and value the detailed campaign reporting. The customer support is often praised for its quick response and expertise. Some merchants noted the app's willingness to negotiate pricing. It's particularly recommended for small businesses and startups due to its simplicity.

May 15, 2024

Great app, shows the website and galleries in the email so super easy to use too and great support staff if needed

Jane Denman Artist
Almost 5 years using the app
May 7, 2024

Have been using seguno for 4 years now and it is great! Especially when I am not so experienced in marketing emails it makes the process really simple but professional looking! The customer service is second none... thanks team Seguno!

Modern Cloth Nappies
Almost 4 years using the app
April 19, 2024

Utilizziamo questa app da più di 4 anni e ci siamo trovati sempre molto bene. Ha tutte le funzionalità basiche e anche quelle più avanzate e sono sempre in costante aggiornamento. Anche il supporto clienti è veloce ed efficiente, quindi la consigliamo vivamente!

BeFashion.it
Italy
About 4 years using the app
April 24, 2024

Super easy to use. Support is amazing. I love the copy / paste feature from Campaign to Automation.

AFM Smoke
Over 3 years using the app
April 19, 2024

We love Seguno! We have been using it for over 4 years and it is so easy. It integrates directly with Shopify so A LOT of time is saved on designs and templates. I would, and have, recommended it to anyone!

NuGo Nutrition
Over 3 years using the app
April 29, 2024

I love the ease of using and connecting all Seguno products to Shopify! You don't need any tech know-how. The support team is also readily available. It's honestly the best marketing suite for your Shopify Store.

The Earthy Goodness
Almost 3 years using the app
April 12, 2024

I have been using this app for a while and it is user friendly and great designs are available.

PICK HAPPY
Over 1 year using the app
March 31, 2024

I wish there was a way to place videos from our phone into emails, being an artist, my products require being sold visually - Sometimes photos are simply not enough. Wish there were more features as well.

Vanzzini Art Studio
Almost 2 years using the app
May 10, 2024

Easy to learn and use, great customer service. Highly recommend.

PAK Reve
8 months using the app
April 17, 2024

I've been using this app for about a year and I love it! It is very intuitive and easy to use but whenever I do need assistance they are great! I recommned to anyone looking to up their e-mail game!

Gigi's House Of Frills