Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing | Reviews

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — NEW Holiday email templates!

RAD Children's Furniture

Great email app. Easy to use. Works well with Shopify. Remember to set up your automations! Good automations are the key to getting the most out of your email list.

REALM Fine + Fashion Jewelry

We chose Seguno for the design options and integration with Shopify, both of which are great. We're keeping it for the customer focus, which is extraordinary. Kestrel's webinars, tips and tutorials have provided an Email Mktg education that's easy to grasp, effective and even fun. Customer Service answers questions promptly and genuinely cares about solving the issue. Most amazing has been the complimentary one-on-one design consults from Katherine, which have helped us create attractive, branded emails that convert. Together the Seguno team has changed our attitude about Email Marketing from a dreaded task to an opportunity we're excited to explore and expand.

Casco Bay Soap Co.

Love this app! I have not had a minute to send out a newsletter all year but have paid for the service. I took a last minute chance and 5 mins on Thanksgiving night to create a newsletter for a Black Friday and weekend sale using templates pre-created by Seguno and sent it out quick. I sold a ton of soap and probably could have sold more if I had more to sell! I am trying to restock as fast as I can and hope to offer another sale soon. The premade templates did a great job helping me out!

Planted

Unsere Lösung, um Discount Codes zu Weihnachten als Gutscheine zu verwenden. Top Support mit kreativer Lösungsweise. Danke

Wealers

Excellent email app, I love the template store it has amazing templates, I also love the easiness of creating or modifying a newsletter.

Doctors Choice Socks

Just getting started with the app. I was confused by some of the videos about authenticating our domain. After reaching out to customer service and Cameron walked me thru step by step. Super helpful and friendly. Took the time to view screenshots to make sure I setup everything properly. Looking forward to growing our business with Seguno!

World of Shaw

So far so good! The app is so helpful for beginners and the customer service is super great. i had customer support specialist Christina today and she was extremely helpful and patient with me as I fix my email newsletter. She offered many resources and tips that I can use to improve my email marketing and even had a similar sense of humor (that goes a long way, business can get boring you know)

LordRose Creations

I love this app and how easy it is to use, also every time I need Technical support they are helpful

Grace and Rose

Good customer service and easy to use templates. Easy to customize and new templates are released based on holiday. Particularly love the chat feature and speaking to an actual customer service agent.

The Commoderizer

Tech support is FANTASTIC. I am sure there are other companies doing what you do, but since your tech support is so good, I don't even care to look elsewhere. I LOVE SEGUNO! I WOULD GIVE IT MORE STARS IF I COULD!

November 29, 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 78 79