Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — right inside your shop's Admin

Heal & Feel

Simple to use and easy to navigate , it does have all the essential functions I need for the price .

Schnäppchenjäger.de

Very nice, alot of features tht help my business like automations and newsletters.
Also very easy to use and understand.
Recommended.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aquarium Co-Op

I like Seguno as a newsletter option. When Mailchimp integration broke last year we went to Klaviyo. It was more expensive, tons of features, however it was missing features we thought were essential. Like not showing customers products that were out of stock. Using product browsing data inside the emails as recommended products and such. As someone who has a team of people working on content, we have saved time and money with Seguno. No more having to create alterations on klaviyo for a simple blog release for mobile vs desktop opens.

All American Balloons

We love this app so far. Has an easy to navigate dashboard, great analytics reports, and simple to follow layouts for creating unique and eye catching email blasts! Plus, you can't beat the price.

June 30, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

OnlyFragrance.in

best app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 30, 2020

Hi there, thanks for leaving us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Mae-Rae Lingerie

The app is easy to use. Good template, which are also easy to use and set up. App easy to install - no issues.

June 30, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying Seguno so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

Microppose - Intelligent Culturing Solutions For The Commercial Grower

I needed an app to make a quick preorder notification for my email list. It worked great! Easy to pick up and go.

June 30, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

Apollo Tarot

Seguno has a seamless integration to Shopify, which helps a lot when automatizing campaigns. I recommend this app.

June 30, 2020

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

Icon Heroes

Simple and easy to use. I had an issue once and emailed support. They were quick to respond within 30 minutes.

June 22, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it means a lot to us! Please don't hesitate to reach out again if you ever need more help :)

Oneprincple

So far, I think the app is pretty easy to use and support is really reliable. I found it easy to set up automations, marketing campaigns as well as integrating discount codes. This is a keeper for now! Oh and thanks for the webinar today Brian and Chris!

June 22, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it and are glad to hear you enjoyed the webinar! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 55 56