Seguno Email Marketing , 1,087 reviews

4.8

Merchants appreciate this email marketing app for its user-friendly interface, seamless integration with Shopify, and extensive customization options. Many have seen a significant increase in subscriber lists and sales. The app's automation features, including email scheduling, are highly valued. Customer service is praised for its prompt and effective assistance. The app is also noted for supporting small businesses with flexible pricing and personalized service.

January 12, 2024

We've been using Seguno for our weekly email newsletter for the last few years and have loved using it as it's improved! Our Shopify store was down when the subscription price changed, but we were able to contact them and discuss discuss a lower fee for the level of email subscribers we currently have. Seguno's support was great, and they immediately implemented the lower rate for review after we contacted them. We could not have had a better experience!

Moonkist Designs
Over 4 years using the app
January 2, 2024

Seguno cares about their customers and I have enjoyed using this email app since 2019. Their email templates are intuitive which makes creating a quick marketing email super easy. I recommend!

Land & She
About 4 years using the app
December 7, 2023

Great customer service. My favourite email marketing app, easy to use and would highly recommend. Been using it since 2020 without any problems :)

Eladon
Almost 4 years using the app
February 3, 2024

sehr leicht verständlich

SHOPOUTLET24. Der Protein und Supplement Dealer
Germany
5 months using the app
December 14, 2023

Easy to use, good results, and excellent customer service. Highly recommend!

The TaTa Top
Almost 2 years using the app
November 29, 2023

Really great company! I had a few technical questions and their support team went above and beyond to help me. They're also very knowledgeable and friendly. I would highly recommend. :)

Paragon Surfboards
Over 4 years using the app
December 4, 2023

We have been using Seguno for 2 years now and find it very user friendly and it's brilliant being able to design and send everything through the app interface on Shopify. Simple to integrate and great reporting on campaigns.

Diana O'Mahony Jewellers
Ireland
About 2 years using the app
November 27, 2023

We have used Seguno since the start of our business, and have been loyal to them since. Every time we've reached out to customer support, we are greeted with nothing but the best service and help! I never leave reviews for anything, but for Seguno, you get my 5 stars. They keep our business thriving, and no other marketing app has made such a positive change in our numbers. :) Big thank you to Christina B. on the Seguno team!

Lewd Complex
Over 3 years using the app
November 27, 2023

I have been using Seguno for 2 years now and have been very pleased with what they offer for a small business like mine. The offerings are great but the customer service makes Seguno beyond great. My team has reached out to Seguno for help several times and we are always treated with such care and expertise it keeps us coming back. Recently I reached out asking for help with their upcoming price changes on some of their plans. I was greeted with the same kindness and even offered a solution that continues to support my small business. As a small business owner I know how challenging it can be when other businesses do not have the courtesy to be kind or even offer solutions. Seguno has done a fantastic job at providing great customer service and great solutions that actually help my buisness thrive. If you are feeling like you want to move away from seguno because of their recent pricing shifts I’d ask you to consider reaching out to a rep and sharing your concerns and questions. I am confident you will be received with open arms. And remember, kindness begets kindness. From one small business to another, thank you Seguno. - Chelsea

Hafen Beauty
Almost 3 years using the app
November 22, 2023

I suspect there are a LOT 1 stars on their way. From $10 to35? 350%? I wish my store could increase products by this much. I would go bankrupt within a week.

Will be canceling after black Friday.

Cannasutra
South Africa
About 4 years using the app
Seguno replied November 25, 2023

Thanks for the review. You had nearly a 100x ROI on your email marketing with Seguno. That’s incredible! I understand that affordability is a concern right now, though. I meant it when I asked people to contact us if this increase would be too difficult to swallow so we could work something out. I wish you would have!

I have emailed you to continue the conversation. Please get back to me, and I know we’ll find a good way forward together. We so appreciate you using Seguno over these last 4 years! - Chris