Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — right inside your shop's Admin

Blue Action Tackle

Very easy to configure, even for the novice. Templates, custom options and flow are terrific to get up and running quickly and efficiently. Plus, the support is outstanding.

January 16, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, it means a lot to us! We're glad to know you've enjoyed your Seguno experience so far; you know where to find us if you ever need more assistance in the future :)

Wallasso - The Wall Art Superstore

Seguno is a great email marketing app! It’s elegant, intuitive, and it meshes perfectly with your store to provide a branded, professional customer experience. Customer support is fast, friendly, and responsive. Highly recommend!

January 16, 2020

Hello, thanks so much for your kind words, I'll be sure to pass your accolades along to our support team :) We really appreciate the compliments and are happy to hear you're liking the app!

Designpax

Very happy with this app. I'm using it in my third store now (www.designpax.com) and it keeps getting better. A little pricey as you grow your list though...

AmbitiouslyHer

This app has changed the way I connect with my customers! I am able to easily create, edit, and schedule newsletters, content, emails, etc that are branded and beautiful. No more plain text emails, now my content looks professional! I love it.

January 13, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and feedback, it really means a lot to us! If you ever need assistance with anything, please reach out to our support team :)

Sultresss

This app is great! I'm not as computer savvy as a lot of people and this was easy to figure out. I use this app for my newsletter to my customers and so far so good. I'm just 4 months into my business so my customer count is not a huge size yet but I will definitely keep continuing to use this app as my go to newsletter. I haven't tried any other features yet but I will test it as I go. Thanks!

January 8, 2020

Hi, thanks for your kind words and feedback, we're excited to hear that you're finding everything easy to use so far :) If you ever need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to our wonderful support team!

ImperialHomes

January 8, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a review, we really appreciate it!

Briosa.se

I really like it, easy to use. Would get 5 stars if you would have a decent popup function too.. But I still recommend it!

January 6, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your feedback, we're glad to hear you're liking the app and finding it easy to use! While we don't currently have a pop-up available, we do have another app called Dynamic Banner Suite which will capture email addresses via a customizable banner on your storefront. You can download it for free by scrolling down on your Seguno dashboard until you see the button for the free install. We also plan to build a pop-up feature/app in the near future, so please stay tuned for updates on that :)

Handes of a Woman

Like the app so far. Nice features and working well with Kit, too. Would like to see a cookie-use banner added.

January 6, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your feedback and kind words! Currently, we do not have any customer-tracking scripts running so we actually do not use cookies :) If you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team!

Christina's Fabrics - Online Superstore

This is a great app have been using it for several months now. Being able to use this for my marketing has been a great boost to my online sales.

January 6, 2020

Hello, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate your feedback, best of luck with continued success!

Shop Zeinah

I used this app to send newsletters and set up automation for my store. it's easy to use and very smooth and the support I received was top notch!

Thanks a lot!

January 3, 2020

Hello again, thanks very much for your review, we really appreciate it! If you ever need more assistance using Seguno you know right where to find us :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 38 39