Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — right inside your shop's Admin

Incrediwear Ireland

I used Seguno to do a newsletter campaign. I made a few errors but the support team were really helpful especially as I was working under time constraints. I am looking forward to using it again.

BEaYOUtiful Planning

Makes Email marketing so much easier. So glad that I found this app after looking for an alternative to mailchimp.

Iphone Cases Collective

Now that Mailchimp is gone this looks like a great alternative. I will say that the setup is a bit involved.

Sonnycosmetics

why do you put the unsubscribe button at the top of the email? ABSOLUTELY USELESS APP!! Jason Hutchinson

August 18, 2019

Hi there! Thanks for sharing your feedback. You're able to hide the header unsubscribe link after authenticating your domain, which you've already done, so just head back into the editor, uncheck the corresponding box in the Header section settings, and click Save. Please reach out to Support if you need more detailed instructions.

I hope that helps. After you've settled this concern, we'd love to hear your thoughts on the app more generally. And please never hesitate to contact us directly, we're always happy to help. Have a great rest of your weekend!

Sanggol®

Just installed and started using this app. Its so easy to use ! So glad I found it. It only took me a few mminutes to set up newsletters and emails. Loving it!

August 18, 2019

Thank you so very much for your kind words, we truly appreciate you using Seguno and leaving a review. Please reach out to us if you ever need anything at all. Have a great rest of your weekend! :)

claybeehive

I sent out my first Newsletter and couldn't be happier, love the integration within Shopify, so great to not have to learn how to use another app. Thanks Seguno. Looking forwards to sending out my next marketing campaign.

August 15, 2019

Thanks for the review! We appreciate the kind words. Please reach out if you ever need anything.

Rave-On!

Very fast and specialized customer support! All issues are fixed very fast. The app is easy to use and make the business to high value!

August 14, 2019

Thanks so much for the review and your support. We really appreciate you. Please reach out at any time.

Beauty and the Best - Body Co♡™

I think for a free app, this is brilliant. I am really impressed. Does what it says, and functions well. Thank you Seguno! Good job!

Jewelry Gift Shop & More

Just started using this software and I love. Very easy to use and easy to create newsletters. Looking to upgrade by the end of the year.

August 12, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad you're enjoying the experience so far. Please reach out if you need any help along the way. And thanks for using Seguno, we really appreciate it.

Lumenstone

I thought this would be a great app. However it removes all my customer email list. I am unable to enable email marketing on my store because of this app.

August 10, 2019

Hi there. Thank you for trying Seguno, we really appreciate it. Our Spam Protect feature, which tells you how many emails it will clean before you choose to activate it, is there to help remove invalid and spambot emails that will damage your deliverability. We can discuss your account in more detail if you reach out to our support team.

We do tag every customer in Shopify that gets cleaned so if you’d like to resubscribe them to use with a different app then you certainly can. We’re happy to do that for you if you contact support. We can also offer you an extended trial of our Mail Connect app if you'd prefer to use Mailchimp, just let us know. Thanks again for trying Seguno, we wish you all the best.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26