Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — right inside your shop's Admin

Teak Desire

This is super easy to create and work with. Everything works perfectly. Lot's of options and easy to understand reports. When I have enough customers, I will definitely upgrade to the paid plan.

Buygoli

Super easy to navigate. There's many tools that are great for building trust with customers and a successful business.

LES ICÔNES

I highly recommend to use Seguno. It is very user friendly, so easy to use and it looks very professional. And most important, I love how all data is integrated in your Shopify store, this makes it so easy.

Online GMall

This is an awesome and easy to use, Set up App for beginners. Can easily setup email marketing. Recommended App for everyone!

1663 MFC

Good so far. I really needed to start an email campaign and this was the answer. This app is very user friendly and easy to navigate. Thanks!

APEX S.K.

Great app for making newsletters. So easy to use and love how it is integrated into the Shopify site.

Kindstyleshop

I just switched from Mailchimp to Seguno Email and the customer service has been outstanding! Fast, thorough answers with instructions as needed - thank you! There is only 1 reason I gave this app 4 stars and I am hoping the developers will make a change...The "unsubscribe" in the red outline box at the bottom of the email is so much more prominent than any other email provider's template I have seen or emails that I receive as a customer. Visually, your eye goes right to it. It feels odd to send it out...as though I'm requesting them to unsubscribe because its so prominent. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE...make it less prominent.

The Regal Phoenix

I have 42 people who have signed up on my mailing list but Seguno will only email 9, back to MailChimp I go

Wewatchit

Hello Everyone,
I'm new to this and still learning. Just installed the Seguno and it does exactly what I want it to do. As a new comer I do don't know what waiting roumf the corner. I hope it does the job. All we need is a customers, customers and customers. Show me the money... Haha

PRIM8 FITNESS

Very easy to use and build out the templates. Also migrating my subscribers from mailchimp was seamless

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14