Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — new holiday email templates

Feathers Of Italy

too expensive spoke to a client and because her name is in the emails it logged her as a sale, not co ridiculous trying to even post this

May 13, 2020

I'm so glad you found the app easy to use! And it looks like you had very good engagement with above-average open and click rates for the 3 newsletters you sent. It doesn't look like you tried any of our automations though.

I'm sorry to hear you didn't get many sales from the emails. Email marketing tends to have the highest ROI of any marketing channel but, like all marketing, it depends on how you use it. How much email marketing were you doing before Seguno? The most important traits of a successful email program are consistency and relevancy, making sure you're sending content your subscribers are interested in and doing so on a regular basis.

I wasn't quite sure what you meant about us logging a sale based on your customer's name, could you please expand on that? We do not handle the reporting of sales converted from our emails, Shopify does that. If someone clicks a link in the email and then goes on to make a purchase, Shopify attributes that to the email. Either way, it sounds like you got a couple of sales at least so that's great. I think with some continued use and with time for the automations to help, I suspect you'll be able to generate even more sales.

We've tried to email you a couple of times but haven't heard back. We'd love to extend your trial and see if we can help get you up and running and generating more revenue through email marketing. Are you interested? Please let us know. Regardless, we certainly wish you all the best and appreciate you trying Seguno.

Superstition Harley-Davidson

I had tried several other newsletter apps and Seguno is my favorite. Totally worth the cost for the customization and easy to set up in Shopify with!

May 14, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

shopnaturaemlondres

Very good , is helping me a lot on my store . The newsletter are very easy to do and effective . You can play around with colours and images . I recommend

May 14, 2020

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

ParagonArtsco

It's one easy app to use, and it has honestly worked for me in the best ways possible. Top-notch for sure. Plus, Customer support is excellent. Great job Seguno. I am only pacing out that they don't do an update that will make me leave them because I never want to. So please, keep it this way and keep it consistent. Great app. Great app, Great app.

May 14, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

Sevenedge Perfect Gifts

Very awesome app combined with a great customer support, what are you waiting for? :D install this one!
Free for my first 250 subscribers, that's what I call "scaling with your customers", great job Seguno!

May 14, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

www.postcardsmarket.com

Great application, helping me to do a lot of tasks: from newsletter to automations. And the app provide as well great reports that you can use for improving sales activity. Highly recommend to pay for their great services !(not to mention also great support helping services)

Hangio

This app is useful and easy to use! Our favorite part is that their email automations are very simple and straightforward. They also have some other helpful feature like product review and customer profiles. They keep the app up to date. Additionally, Seguno has incredible customer service. Probably one of the best we have seen from a business. We usually get a response within the same day. Thank you.

Get Laced Shoelaces

This app is definitely worth it. I use it regularly to send emails out to our clients. Works like a charm! I recommend that you pick this up. FACTS!!!!! Its user-friendly! Best part that I enjoy is the easy email newsletter templates.

Ben & Kes Market

I just used this app today and I must say I am happy with it so far. I am loving the fact that everything is embedded in Shopify so I don't have to really integrate anything else!! So far so good!!

DavidShop

I just tried this app. It was amazing what it did to my news letter and marketing email. I just used the free plan. After finish my free plan, I'm thinking use this app for my website. Thank you! from DavidShop

April 30, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving Seguno so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)