Seguno: Email Marketing

Email marketing in less time — NEW email templates available!

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Good Loops Yarn

I installed Seguno for the automations- and to my delight, it has helped me to make my Newsletters so much better. The monthly emails and tutorials that Kestrel makes are informative and I look forward to receiving them.

September 27, 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

Comfy Moda

Really good email marketing app. And amazing customer service. Quick support and solve my issue :) Will highly recommend

September 24, 2021

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you're enjoying the app and our customer service so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

Pillow Haven LLC

I am using this app to reach out to new visitors to my site to convert them into purchasers. Cameron was a life saver for me! I was very frustrated trying to do a simple task with one little glitch that was hanging me up. He jumped in and took care of it for me. I really appreciate the degree of detail and help the chat room assistance offers!!!

September 24, 2021

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you had a good experience in live chat, feel free to reach out again if you need more help in the future :)

Chic&Pop Abbigliamento

I'm using this app to send new letters to my customers and I think is a good apps with a good monthly fee! I had a problem ( my mistake ) and the customer service supported untill we resolve the situation .... Thanks a lot! you have a very good customer support!

September 23, 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

Hollywood Sensation®

Super easy to use design an email in minutes. Fast customer service. Great for all your automation. What more can you ask for.

September 22, 2021

Hi there, thank you so much for your kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

HERBES FOLLES

The BEST e-mail marketing app that i've tried - and i already tried a few of them.
its incredibly easy and functional, thank you for creating this!!!

September 21, 2021

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you've found Seguno easy and efficient so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

Steam Fueled Notions

I really love the amount of support that I get! From e-mails to little webinars to the ability to reach out to customer support at any time makes it easy to up my newsletter game. Your templates are beautiful, relevant, and affordable. And integration with the professional design tools of Canva makes it even easier to stand out in a world where everything is filtered into a marketing folder.

September 21, 2021

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

Moon bell

Although this application is one of the best sending mails But they ruined it by very bad and late reply from customer support ( if they replied )
and no forums to capture leads and I am not willing to pay money for just emails which is free on shopify

September 21, 2021

Hi there! We were sorry to miss you over the weekend but followed up as soon as we got back to the office! We also have a few options for the features you mentioned and would be happy to help you get those set up as soon as possible. Please feel free to respond to the email from help@seguno.com - we're always happy to help! - Brian, Seguno

Mini Melon

I’ve been using Seguno for over a year now and it works great. The templates and automations are abundant and intuitive. I just wish they would add SMS marketing as an add-on option because I would definitely sign up.

September 21, 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) SMS is a large undertaking but it is something we are considering exploring in the future. We have a lot of other exciting new features on the way, including a pop-up, so stay tuned!

Eibon Press

Seguno is the best Email Marketing system I have ever used PERIOD. It smokes the competition. Do it!

September 21, 2021

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)