Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — new holiday email templates

Faith Based Shop

Fantastic design! Seamless integration with Shopify and really is perfect if you've already taken the time to learn how to build your theme with the theme editor. Other options didn't have any sort of support at all and were tricky to learn so I'm thankful they have help plus an easy to use system.

My Retail Karma

I am so glad I found this app. It was God sent. It has made my eCommerce learning process a lot better. I especially the format of their Newsletter. Everything is already structured and all you have to do is add the products you want to feature and that includes all the verbiage as well. No Brainer, love the app. I highly recommend it.

12th Summer

I was a bit stressed about my email marketing tasks as I got ready to launch my store, but I stumbled upon this easy to use APP that performs much like theme editor in Shopify. With the built in templates and guides, I was able to setup all of my automation emails and my 1st newsletters. I'm so thankful that I didn't have to do this from scratch. And best of all, it's FREE! As a small business owner starting out, I really appreciate this.

TOF Moccs

installed this app and still learning...hopefully this will be a great add on..
cant wait to explore more features.
would recommend

May 21, 2019

Thanks for the review! We really appreciate it. Please reach out with any questions, we're happy to help and want to make sure you get the most out of Seguno. Thanks again :)

BEL EPOQ

So surprised never to have heard of this app before - it's a game changer. Ready-to-go automations with conversion-driven copy, clean design, time-saving auto-generated newsletter templates, FULL integration with Shopify. After having used MailChimp and Omnisend - Seguno is my top pick. Great value pricing plans, too. Highly recommended.

My Sugar Free

I found this app very easy and straightforward to install, set up and use - especially as I am not terribly tech-savvy. I like how it links in nicely with all my Shopify data - so easy to add products or collections to emails. The process for me has been excellent. I would give it the extra star but for two reasons - one the help centre have been taking a while to get back to my queries, however I put this down to many new customers due to shopify and Mailchimp parting ways - I'm sure and they have assured me this will be rectified. The other thing is that currently I can't see which customers have responded to emails via opens, clicks, purchases etc. Again, though, Seguno have told me that this will be something they will be adding to the app.

May 7, 2019

Thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate it. We are growing our support team and ramping up our help center content to better serve you, thank you for your patience.

I'm also happy to report we've added in the activity listing to see which subscribers performed which actions. Give it a try by clicking on how many deliveries you had on a recent newsletter and let us know what you think. Thanks again! :)

glam up gear

5 Stars! Awesome app so far! Extremely intuitive so that I was able to set up several emails and a newsletter in minutes. I had just one small question which was answered perfectly in minutes. I am so happy that I moved to this app after needing a replacement for the other email app who is ending it's services with Shopify. Their interface was ridiculously inefficient and nothing seemed to have any kind of logical flow to it. Where it took me hours before to set up any semblance of a cohesive email system with them, it was so easy, quick and incredibly intuitive with Seguno that I am still awed that I got it done in a fraction of the time! Thanks so much Seguno! - glamupgear.com

PSKhair Company

I just started using this app and let me say first I have tried MANY email marketing apps prior. This one is the truth! First I LOVE that it's right on my Shopify site and it was just easier for me to understand and create my newsletters/emails and campaigns. Even for me to customize my template was so less stressful for me. The others were confusing to me-maybe not others but I'm so happy I found this app!

XTC Eyewear

I used this app to contact my existing subscribers on a new launch. It was very easy to use and did more than I was expecting. Nice...very nice.

Tiny Tot Prop Shop Inc.

I absolutely love this app! It does everything I had hoped it would do and more. So easy to use and you can customize the newsletters to match your branding :D