Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — right inside your shop's Admin

Lilanie's Fashion

This app is fantastic and Chris & team are amazing!

It makes it incredibly easy to put together professional emails quickly, within Shopify, and using the same platform that you already know from your site customization (section, collections, etc).

It integrates easily with Mailchimp so you can import your existing contacts in minutes, and it has it's own great tracking features as well, so you can do a ton and never have to leave Shopify.

The automation tools are great. Everything is highly customizable and easy to to use.

I highly recommend this app to anyone that likes to save time while easily putting out high quality emails to promote your products and represent your brand. You should install it yesterday;) As soon as you try it out, you'll absolutely love it...

Heart Hats

Very helpful. User friendly interface for email marketing. I would definitely recommend this app as it's more intuitive than others.

Gem & Tonik

This app is so easy to use, and the support has been fantastic. It's by far the best email-marketing app I've tried, and I would definitely recommend it!

Marble Monk

I'm very new to this and not tech savvy, but Chris has already been a fantastic support with his email responses and is very encouraging. I love the way Seguno fuses beautifully with Shopify - I tried another app just previous to signing up with Seguno, but got completely confused and scrapped it. Seguno is much, much easier to work with if you've already learned to navigate your way around Shopify and customize your theme. One small improvement would be to offer Shopify's full list of fonts so that email fonts match that of the Shopify store.

the twins’ mom

My experience using this app has been very smooth I’m not very tech- savvy but this app was very easy to navigate and set up. Once I was stuck on something and I called the help guys up. Omg Chris was Extremely helpful and very patient with helping me get all set up.

Postal Worker Tees

I am blown away by this app and their customer service. Chris has been so helpful in getting this set up and ready to go. Easy to use and easily the best email marketing app on Shopify.. Thank you

Uncle Dug Tees

I just started with Seguno a week ago; however, they have already helped me more than the last email marketing app company that I had for six months! I will update on performance, but I see success happening. These guys rule in the support department. Cheers Seguno!
Uncle Dug Tees

Iron Made Trees

Beautiful app that allowed me to really create e-mails for all those who subscribed to my store. Great app if you need templates and automation.

Unik Simplicity Fashion

I was soooo amazed with the support I received I talked to Mark he was heaven sent he helped me tremendously until i was done asking questioned I appreciate everything and is soooooo excited to start this journey with Seguno the app is really easy and have great benefits join Seguno Now no one can compare!!!! uniksimplicityfashion.com come see me for self~love!!!!!

newCreation Apparel

We were looking for an App that is easy to use, looks professional, and syncs with our website. Seguno: Email Marketing App does all of it and more. These guys are amazing; respond literally within minutes which is totally unheard of. Chris, is a professional with a caring and customer focused attitude. We've just started using this APP but love watching the feedback and response to our customer communication. Highly recommend it.
We also use the Seguno Dynamic Banner and LOVE it.