Seguno: Email Marketing

Email marketing in less time — NEW email templates available!

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Paddle Idaho

Excellent customer support. Easy app to use, You'll find a lot of uses for this app to help your business be successful.

November 14, 2019

Thanks very much for the feedback :) You're welcome to come back to support any time if you have more questions!

The Black Pug

This app is amazing. It's the easiest email marketing app I have ever used. I would recommend to anyone.

November 13, 2019

Hello, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it :) Your kind words and recommendation mean a lot to us, thanks for using Seguno and please don't hesitate to reach out to support if you ever need assistance!

Tactical Knives UK

Lol not even joking, sent out my first newsletter and it got 1 sale. Great app I'm sure I will continue using it to scale.

November 11, 2019

Hey there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate the feedback :) Congrats on your sale, and here's to many more!

NEAT ECOMMERCE

Very simple and easy to use email marketing platform for Shopify merchants. Limited functionalities and very basic email editing options, but essential parts are there (newsletter & automation). I would recommend for every Small Business running on Shopify. Large & Enterprise level merchants should look elsewhere.

November 7, 2019

Thanks very much for your recommendation, we really appreciate it! We do plan on adding more advanced features as time goes on to accommodate even more of our customers' requests, and we thank you for your feedback :) Please check your inbox for a follow-up email, we'd love to hear back from you about which specific features you'd like to see Seguno incorporate for the future.

Urban Trends Hub

This app works seamlessly with my Shopify to reach my subscribers...I love how easy it makes it for me to send newsletters, scheduled promotion and all. kudos guys...

November 4, 2019

Thank you for your kind words! We really appreciate the feedback. Please feel free to reach out to our support team if you ever need assistance :)

Sponsors Team Shop

Vraiment super application. Très facile à mettre en place !
Les newletters peuvent être programmés pour tout type de client. Top ! Merci !

October 31, 2019

Merci beaucoup pour vos commentaires, nous l'apprécions vraiment! N'hésitez pas à contacter notre équipe d'assistance à tout moment si vous avez besoin de quoi que ce soit :)

Thanks so much for your feedback, we really appreciate it! Feel free to reach out to our support team at any time if you need anything :)

Sahelys

I need your help in my store i hope you can help me...Iwant to promote my products and I can find customers...

October 31, 2019

Hello, thank you for your feedback. We just reached out to you over email, please let us know how we can help! Our support is always ready and willing to answer questions to help you get the most out of your Seguno experience. If you are interested in gaining email subscribers, you may want to download our free 'Dynamic Banner Suite' app that will allow customers to sign up for your newsletter by entering their email address while browsing your store. Thanks again and we look forward to hearing back from you :)

Liberty Vintage USA

This app is easy to use. The templates are a little limiting but otherwise, it gets the job done.

October 29, 2019

Thanks very much for your feedback, We really appreciate it! Feel free to reach out to support with any suggestions you may have for our templates and/or questions about Seguno's features :)

G Street Bath & Beauty

The easiest way to send great emails. The app practically set itself up and wording an email has never been easier for me. I'm going to op in for the paid features. Great investment I recommend.

October 28, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We really appreciate the feedback :) Please reach out to support if you need any help, and good luck with sales!

Agritell.com

Very useful and easy to upload banner and all other collections. I didn't believed earlier that email marketing and making newsletter is too easy to handle. Without technical knowledge i made everything quickly. Finally, what i noticed that the delivery ratio is too good. Overall experience is excellent app for shopify.

October 28, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words :) We really appreciate the feedback! Happy to hear you are liking Seguno so far, please reach out to support if you ever have any questions. Best of luck with sales!