Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — NEW email templates available!

ClinicalPosters

With deep Shopify integration, Seguno takes my customer emails beyond what was possible with MailChimp. First modify each of the provided templates. Create all the customer groups desired within Shopify. Groups can be combined or excluded within Seguno. Then easily send targeted emails with responsive layouts. My site has two blogs and email can include recent articles from each. Build custom campaigns, or with automations, send welcome emails, messages to aging accounts and more. Excellent support too.

Lalello

Excellent app. highly recommend to any store that requires excellently integrated mailing capacity to their Shopify store.

July 15, 2019

Thanks so much for the kind words! :) We're happy to hear you're enjoying it.

Miijo Australia

I would really like to be able to send emails to specific groups of customers depending on what they are tagged or previously purchased etc. Also, sequence emails, not just a single email to welcome etc more of an on boarding or education series.

August 6, 2019

Hey! Thanks so much for your review. You can target specific groups of customers based on tags and some other information, please search our help docs for "recipients" to find a relevant article. We hope to expand that area as well but turning our automations into a series of emails is definitely on the list! We appreciate the feedback and you joining us on this journey :)

Rutheart

Best way to market products within Shopify! Easy as a breeze:) Looking forward to email automation series, - which they’ve said will happen in near future!

What Fashion Wants

Great app! It really takes to hard work out of email marketing and it is editable so it fits your brand. This was exactly what I was looking for something simple to use.

Ready Tech Go

Really happy with the app, quite straight forward to use with my Shopify store. Would recommend to other businesses..

FeelFriday

We've imported our list from Mailchimp, and are so ready to rumble with these guys! The easy to use functionalities will save us so much time, and we already experienced great feedback from support.

Digizani

Very bad due to an application being required which they don't process or haven't for us, numerous emails sent to check on status and no form of response. App seems promising, support is shambolic.

May 22, 2019

Hi there. I sent you a message directly with some extra context for your specific account but thought I'd reply here too. I am incredibly sorry for the experience you had with Seguno. It is not representative of how we service our customers and I apologize for this.

The purpose of our account review is to provide onboarding guidance based on your particular situation and ensure our customers are adhering to permission marketing laws and practicing good list hygiene in an effort to protect their deliverability. For some of the reasons I mentioned to you, your review did get caught up a bit. That does not excuse the slow response to the one message you sent us, however, and I take responsibility for that.

While Seguno may not be a good fit for you at this time, we'd still like to help you and make up for this. How would you like to continue using Mailchimp instead of having to migrate to a new platform at all? I would like to offer you a 6-month free trial of our other app, Mailchimp Connect, which allows you to continue using Mailchimp as you did previously. Please reach back out to support and I will provide you a special install link to get the extended trial.

Sincerely,
Chris

Cardell Watch Store

Tenia dudas con el cambio pero funciona correctamente y por el momento cumple las expectativas que necesito.

The-Vintage-Villain

This app is perfect for email marketing. Couldn't be easier to use and has simple templates. The customer support was attentive and helpful. So many of these apps out there don't even bother replying to questions so these guys get 2 thumbs up just for that