Seguno: Email Marketing

Email marketing in less time — NEW email templates available!

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Olive & Snow

I originally downloaded this app, to help me put together e-mail marketing. The templates and customization is REALLY easy to use. Very user friendly! I have used this for all of my scheduled newsletters and all of my automated e-mails. You can use this app for cart abandonment, new purchases, repeat customers, lapsed customers, welcome, coming soon, discount reminders. It truly is very useful. It also provides you with reports, so you can see how it is performing and how your customers are reacting. I like that I can see which of my customers, has clicked on the e-mails and are engaging. Shopify marketing tracks how many of these e-mails leads to sales. My shop is new, and I have made $400 in sales in just a couple of months of using Seguno. I'm very happy with the customer service and quality of this program.

September 18, 2019

This is fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing, we're incredibly happy you've had early success with your emails. Please reach out if there's anything we can do to help you keep growing. Thanks again for the great review. :)

Decor Handles

Great integration with my shopify store. Use Seguno on a regular basis to keep my customers informed of new products and blogs on my site.

September 18, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're so glad you're enjoying things so far :). Please reach out at any time.

Steven Booth

Just installed the app after looking for a simpler and more cost-effective solution to Mailchimp. Love that this app is ll configured from within Shopify makes life much easier. Sent one newsletter so far and looking forward ti using moving forward. Would be great to have the option to delete any newsletters that you ended up not sending to keep the newsletter list tidy.

September 18, 2019

Thanks for the review! We really appreciate it and are happy to hear you're liking the experience. As for your request, you already can! Simply click on a newsletter to go to its detail page and scroll to the bottom. If the newsletter has not been sent, you will see a delete button there. Please contact support if you need clarification or have any other questions. Thanks again!

BumzeeBeez

I used this app to create my first email campaign. I like how easy it was. very productive and relevant email.

Vivid Root

I got this app when mailchimp and shopify broke up. I didn't use it much at first but now I'm learning how much it does! Now I actually love it much more than mailchimp because it is sooooo integrated with my shop. Making my marketing efforts much easier. Love it!

Alchemy Heart Lotus

I love it! I'm still learning how to use it with selecting who gets specific newsletters. It has a professional feel and quality to the newsletters. It's a winner!

PeterPerrinoPhotography.com

Great App so far! Upon importing my MailChimp list, Seguno cleaned many spam email addresses. They have tight control of emails that are a waste of your precious resources and time. Good to know the accurate size of my list.

Be Kind Botanicals, Inc.

The app does do what it says BUT it does not offer segmentation or anything else that mailchimp does. Unfortunately, klaviyo which DOES offer segmentation and other features is out of my reach however at some point, unless this app catches up with the needs of e-commerce owners, I will end up leaving Seguno.

September 9, 2019

Thank you for the review and for having used Seguno for a while now, we really appreciate it! As for segmentation, you can create customer groups within Shopify that are based on things like tags, time since last order, money spent, number of orders, etc. Then, you can target (or exclude) that customer group for your Seguno newsletters. It doesn't look like you've tried this out yet, does that cover your needs?

We do have an exciting roadmap and I'd love to hear more about the features you're interested in. I'll send you a separate email to discuss further. Thanks again!

Busybug Kids Clothing

i was having problem with people leaving my store before buying. the app is helping and I'm selling more

September 9, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We really appreciate it and are glad you're having a nice experience so far. Please reach out at any time and best of luck with your new shop! :)

La Casa del Tiempo

Acabo de empezar a usarla, llevo unas horas pero me parece muy util y completa. Tengo algún problema con las traducciones que seguramente me puedan solucionar el equipo sin demasiado problema.