Seguno: Email Marketing

Email marketing in less time — NEW email templates available!

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

La Pequena

I used the app to create my first newsletter. I really liked that us very syncranized with shopify, that helped a lot .

Aceite Swim

Amazing App! This process was so smooth I am actually looking forward to creating all my future newsletters!

Ned Madison

I love it, especially the automation pieces. I'm looking forward to see how it helps us grow our store. Thank you Seguno!

Cheltenham Rare Books

We’ve used Seguno for nearly a year and it’s one of two apps on Shopify that I can wholeheartedly endorse for these reasons: 1) it’s so easy and quick to create a professional newsletter or automations 2) the team are always innovating and I love the way all the components or modules integrate 3) they do great webinars to help users benefit from their features and increase sales; and finally, I worked in IT for 20 years and I always love to see teams who are passionate about the detail as well as the strategy of what they create and Seguno excel here.

ChillingWine

This is a very sophisticated email tool that does everything that is needed for your email campaigns, including keeping you legal for permissions

Triple Theta

Honestly, I love this app and am a paying subscriber but would appreciate more customization triggers in automation and also more of a drag and drop customization for newletters similar to the way mailchimp does it

September 3, 2019

Thanks for your review! I'm glad to hear you're enjoying the experience so far. We are working on some custom automation triggers so stay tuned for that. As for the editor, we've taken a slightly different approach than Mailchimp but I'd love to hear more about what you're interested in as we continue to evolve it and add more content. I'll reach out separately. Thanks again!

Incrediwear Ireland

I used Seguno to do a newsletter campaign. I made a few errors but the support team were really helpful especially as I was working under time constraints. I am looking forward to using it again.

August 29, 2019

Thanks for the review. I'm glad we were able to help. Please reach back out if there's anything else you need. And we'd love to hear how your next one goes. Thanks again.

BEaYOUtiful Planning

Makes Email marketing so much easier. So glad that I found this app after looking for an alternative to mailchimp.

Iphone Cases Collective

Now that Mailchimp is gone this looks like a great alternative. I will say that the setup is a bit involved.

August 29, 2019

Thanks for the review. What part did you have trouble with? We'd love to help, please click the Talk To Support button inside the app to reach us.

Sonnycosmetics

why do you put the unsubscribe button at the top of the email? ABSOLUTELY USELESS APP!! Jason Hutchinson

August 18, 2019

Hi there! Thanks for sharing your feedback. You're able to hide the header unsubscribe link after authenticating your domain, which you've already done, so just head back into the editor, uncheck the corresponding box in the Header section settings, and click Save. Please reach out to Support if you need more detailed instructions.

I hope that helps. After you've settled this concern, we'd love to hear your thoughts on the app more generally. And please never hesitate to contact us directly, we're always happy to help. Have a great rest of your weekend!