Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
October 11, 2019

Wow! What has always seemed like hard work has been made easy!
Thank you so much. My Newsletters look so GOOD!

VinaliCandles
Time spent using app: 10 months
Seguno replied October 23, 2019

Thank you for the review! We're glad to hear you're having a great experience, your feedback is much appreciated :)

October 11, 2019

Great app, easy to install and useful. It works very well and is a great tool to communicate quickly with all our customers Thank you very much

QuorArtisticTshirts
Italy
Time spent using app: 4 days
Seguno replied October 11, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're happy to hear you're enjoying it so far. Please reach out at any time if there's anything we can do to help. :)

Edited October 9, 2019

I love Seguno! It's simple and intuitive with professional results. I've used other marketing systems that are hard to figure out..Seguno makes it really easy and because it is embedded within shopify it's just like an extension of the shopify interface so no new systems to learn. Love it!

Oh Goodness nz
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 5 months
Seguno replied October 10, 2019

Thank you for the great review!! We're so happy you're enjoying Seguno and the familiar experience. Please reach out if you ever need anything.
All the best :)

October 5, 2019

This app is perfect for email marketers who are just beginning. It is incredibly easy to use and connects to Shopify seamlessly. My abandoned cart emails have been 20% more successful since installing.

Christophio
Time spent using app: 10 months
Seguno replied October 8, 2019

Great results! Thanks so much for sharing and for leaving a review, we really appreciate it. Please reach out if there's ever anything we can do.

September 28, 2019

I ease of setting up is relieving! I need it to come with templates ready to be installed a little modification is okay.

drip podz
Time spent using app: 12 days
Seguno replied September 29, 2019

We're so happy you're enjoying the experience so far. Thank you very much for leaving a review, it means a lot to us. Please reach out to Support with any questions. Thanks again! :)

Edited September 26, 2019

I used this App to create newsletters for my business Word Enterprises. It was easy to use and professional! They provide excellent customer service and are very smart. I hope they continue to develop to expand on additional templates it would be nice to present the products embedded in a nice picture or surrounding. I really enjoy this App!

Word Enterprises
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Seguno replied September 26, 2019

Thanks so much for the great review! We really appreciate it. We do have some exciting roadmap plans around your interests there and we'll be sure to keep you in the loop. Please reach out at any time. Thanks again! :)

September 26, 2019

I did not enjoy the use of images in my newsletters. It is impossible to place images next to a text and the images is so important in marketing. Best effect in my view is to explain text with an image. In Seguno it can only be below or above and not next to the written word.

Lindas Bake and Pack
South Africa
Time spent using app: 4 months
Seguno replied September 26, 2019

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it. From the sounds of it, you're looking for our "Image with text" section. Have you tried that? I sent you an email with screenshots and further instructions. If you missed that or need more help, please reach out to Support and we'll get you squared away. Thanks again!

September 24, 2019

This app is fine for a basic newsletter and auto-emails, however customization of language is limited, and there is no auto-email requesting reviews from purchasers. If this email template was available and some language customization was expanded, I would have rated this app higher.

Twinspiracy
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
Seguno replied September 24, 2019

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate you using Seguno. You can definitely translate every bit of text for your emails, sorry if that wasn't easy to find. There's a shortcut button in the bottom-left corner of the Content page and Edit Language is also available within the Actions menu in the bottom-left corner within the editor. The word "unsubscribe" is special though so you just have to ask Support to change it for you. I'll reach out to ask what you'd like... As for review requests, it's definitely on our roadmap. For the time being, I'd recommend including a more generic ask as part of the two post-purchase automations... Please let us know if there's anything else. Thanks again! :)

Edited September 23, 2019

This app is super easy to use and takes minimal effort to create a quick, clean and informational email. Customer service is quick to reply and assist when needed as well.

Ahri
Time spent using app: 3 months
Seguno replied September 23, 2019

Easy to use and taking minimal effort sounds excellent! We're glad to hear it. :) Thanks for the review.

Edited September 22, 2019

I like how you can categorise customer segment and the schedule deliver. Everything is pretty simple

TopDesignerBrands.co.uk
Time spent using app: 8 months
Seguno replied September 23, 2019

Thanks for the review! Simple is great to hear. :)