Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — NEW email templates available!

Abboo Candle Co

UPDATE: I've been using Seguno for a few months now and am still very happy. I love the new features added to exclude/include tagged groups of customers in a newsletter and automated emails. This has allowed me to include my wholesale customers in my database. By tagging them as wholesale I can exclude them from the retail emails and newsletters and am going to work on setting up wholesale specific automation. Interactions with support have been quick, friendly and I feel like they really listen to the users. THANK YOU!

I've been very pleased with this app since switching over from mailchimp. Templates are easy to set up, I like the direct integration with Shopify. The only thing I would like to see is the ability to select specific customers to send emails to without having to tag them all - i.e. all customers in a particular state or customers I manually select.

July 8, 2019

It's great to hear that you've been able to get set up easily! We appreciate your feedback here very much and do hope this sort of expansion can happen in Shopify to make our customer list integration with them even more easy to use. :)

Purple Metro

This app is great. Really helps to reach out to subscribers with deals in the form of a newsletter, which is exactly what I was looking for. It also gives stats about how many people are opening up, and using said newsletter deals. This is the first app I've had that I can directly credit with a sale. Best to couple this with a good app for capturing customer emails.

July 15, 2019

Great to hear you're making money using the app! We do also have our dynamic banner suite that pairs well together. Thanks for the review.

Socks by My Foot Fetish

This was my first time using it! It was easy to use and everything went out without any problems. I loved it. It's June, I was hoping for more but hey socks are not so much a hit in summer. I did get opens and purchases. I might need to work on my open line more. Especially since my biggest sale is in July. I'm crazy about Pomp and Circumstance, Fireworks, 4th of July! I could give my whole store away in July! Now Seguno just needs to help me do it!

August 6, 2019

Hey! Thanks so much for your review. We're happy to hear you're liking it so far and hope July was a great month for you! :) Please contact us if you ever need anything or are looking for ideas to help promote your socks, we're always happy to help and appreciate you using Seguno.

Konsoul

Awful, rude support. Annoying "review" process. That's about it. But I guess I'll type some more stuff since I have to.

August 6, 2019

I am sorry you did not have a great experience with our account review process but we are strict when it comes to following permission marketing laws and best practices. And while our record of the conversation paints a different picture, we have no hard feelings and wish you all the best with your business. Take care.

B & B Retailers

This app is worthless it deletes customer information and removes customers from marketing lists when using the spam protect email feature. I have lost the ability to email over 100 customers due to this app. It deserves less than 1 star.

June 18, 2019

Thank you for trying Seguno. Our Spam Protect feature, which tells you how many emails it will clean before you choose to activate it, is there to help remove invalid and spambot emails that will damage your deliverability. I understand it can be shocking if a large number gets cleaned but spambots are an unfortunate reality. I looked into your account specifically and am very confident each cleaned email was added by a spambot. I'm happy to discuss this further if you'd like to reach out.

We do tag every customer in Shopify that gets cleaned so if you’d like to resubscribe them to use with a different app then you certainly can. We’re also happy to help do that for you if you contact our support team. Thanks again for trying Seguno, we wish you all the best.

South Florida Boho Boutique

I used this app to send my first newsletter EVER !!! It was absolutely easy to use AND actually got a sale within a couple of hours. The template was beautiful and got great feedback on my letter. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to Seguno !!!! GREAT APP ! HIGHLY recommend it !

June 18, 2019

We are so thrilled you're enjoying the app and, more importantly, got a sale so quickly! That's really great. Thank you for sharing :)

Teak Desire

This is super easy to create and work with. Everything works perfectly. Lot's of options and easy to understand reports. When I have enough customers, I will definitely upgrade to the paid plan.

July 8, 2019

That is so great to hear! Thank you for the review.

Buygoli

Super easy to navigate. There's many tools that are great for building trust with customers and a successful business.

July 8, 2019

Easy is good! Thanks so much for the review.

LES ICÔNES

I highly recommend to use Seguno. It is very user friendly, so easy to use and it looks very professional. And most important, I love how all data is integrated in your Shopify store, this makes it so easy.

July 8, 2019

Thanks so much! Our goal is to make sure the integration only makes things easier. :)

Online GMall

This is an awesome and easy to use, Set up App for beginners. Can easily setup email marketing. Recommended App for everyone!

July 15, 2019

We've definitely tried to make it as easy as possible for users of all experience levels! Thanks for the review. :)