Seguno: Email Marketing

Email marketing in less time — NEW email templates available!

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Beewik-Shop

Bonjour,

trés bonne app facile à configurer pour ma boutique en ligne d'accessoires https://www.beewik-shop.com

Rise X Street

very good app! Does exactly what you need it to do, very detailed info that you get back form your returns

Dynamic Clothing Box

This app removes contacts that have signed up to email marketing, it doesn't remove invalid or spam emails. It states that it checks them but after testing this it doesn't. Personally wouldn't waste your time with this app.

August 6, 2019

Hi there! Thank you for trying Seguno. We do tag every customer in Shopify that gets cleaned so if you’d like to resubscribe them to use with a different app then you certainly can. We’re also happy to help do that for you if you contact our support team. Our Spam Protect feature is there to help remove invalid and spambot emails that will damage your deliverability. I understand it can be shocking if a large percentage gets cleaned, especially with a small list, but spambots are an unfortunate reality. I'm happy to discuss this further if you'd like to reach out.

Lastly, since we want to help you be successful regardless, we'd be happy to offer you a very long free trial of our other app, Mail Connect, to handle the integration between Shopify and Mailchimp. Just reach out to support and we'll hook you up. Thanks again for trying Seguno, we wish you all the best.

STYLE79

Awesome I am so in love with how easy it is to use. The fact that it is inside of Shopify makes if time efficient for me to get my emails done

Compact Camping Concepts

I've had nothing but a great experience with this app and its support. Great alternative to MailChimp. Support is fast, patient and professional.
The only star left to earn is notification when a new customer signs up to the store. Otherwise, great app.

August 6, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! We really appreciate it and your kind words about the product and our support, it means a lot. As for the notification request, this hasn't really come up with other users but we'll certainly keep an open ear. The goal though is to active your automations to automatically handle a Welcome email for new signups and to then maintain a regular cadence of newsletters to keep them engaged. Feel free to reach out though, I'm happy to chat more about it all! Thanks again :)

Shea Bath

It makes sending out emails to my clients easy and quick. I was paying monthly for service that I really was not using. I appreciate that the app is wrapped into shopify so I do not have to be jumping from app to app.

Bulging Gift Baskets Vancouver

I love Seguno! It's keeping my email marketing inside of Shopify I don't have to login to another website. Also the email composer is similar to how you work with a theme. Their additional app for banners and email collectors is really a great addition.

Manuka Essentials

Great app, been using it for a few weeks, and quite like it so far... Good stuff team! Thank you :)

Go sportify

all i wanna say is THANK you fot this app and i won't be removing it anytime soon and i works very well

USA - Everest Parts Supplies

Takes forever to set up. Never made it past the "account review" process which apparently takes almost a month and a follow up email to them to happen.

August 6, 2019

Hi again. I contacted you directly but thought I'd try here too. I do apologize for the poor experience. We hadn't heard back from you on a few items from our previous correspondence but definitely want to help you get going. Would you like to come back and finish the process? I had already mentioned extending your trial from 10 to 30 days but can do 60 to help make up for this.

We'd also be happy to give you a long free trial with our Mail Connect app if you'd prefer to use Mailchimp instead. Please let me know. Thanks for your consideration and the opportunity to improve your experience.