Seguno Email Marketing , 1,105 reviews

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly email marketing features and seamless integration with Shopify. They value its intuitive interface, customization options, and integration with Canva and Shopify's various features. Many report a significant sales increase due to the app's automation, creative templates, and detailed campaign reporting. The customer service is frequently praised for its promptness and live support. The app is appreciated for its simplicity, affordability, and effectiveness in creating professional emails.

March 15, 2022

Great customer service. I sent my first email campaign with it. Once I figured out how to set it up I was good.

Zion Roar
Seguno replied March 24, 2022

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

December 5, 2022

Great app, easy to use, gets you all the info for you need for each newsletter. free version works great unless you want to add videos or a countdown, then you need to upgrade.

Sardinen.Bar
Germany
Seguno replied December 13, 2022

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

August 4, 2022

Highly recommend! We selected Seguno because it works natively with Shopify. We needed a lot of support because we moved our newsletter functionality from another platform, and we needed to set up an automated series for new customers, but also create a sequence for existing customers. Cameron was excellent to work with. His knowledge of the product and guiding us through how everything works for exactly what we needed was incredibly helpful. Great company. Great app. Great support!

UNGUENTARII
Seguno replied August 5, 2022

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying Seguno and our team so far, if you ever have questions you know where to find us :)

December 28, 2021

So far so good, easy to use and appreciate the hand holding and guidance in building email content from scratch.

James Jewellery
South Africa
Seguno replied December 28, 2021

Hello there! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate it and are so glad you are finding the app easy to use and that you feel supported! Just let us know if you ever need anything. :)

October 20, 2019

Awesome app with an awesome Free plan. Love it. I will definitely be upgrading to the paid plan in the future.

BigglyBoo Baby Socks, Sandals, and Shoes
Seguno replied October 23, 2019

Thanks so much for your feedback! If you ever have questions, please feel free to reach out to our support team at any time. We're here for you! Best of luck with sales :)

June 15, 2019

This is super easy to create and work with. Everything works perfectly. Lot's of options and easy to understand reports. When I have enough customers, I will definitely upgrade to the paid plan.

Teak Desire
Seguno replied July 8, 2019

That is so great to hear! Thank you for the review.

Edited July 6, 2019

I was looking for an easy way to retarget past customers without spending a whole lot. I saw this one and tried it for just a day and was impressed! Simple and easy to understand and effective!

CatLoversParadise101
Seguno replied July 8, 2019

Thanks so much for the kind words! Simple and easy is what we're going for. :)

November 16, 2019

I just added this app and it’s the best thing that has happened to my store! I wish I would have had it sooner! I love the convenience of having it right on Shopify

Kaila & Co. Beauty
Seguno replied November 19, 2019

Awesome, we're happy to hear it! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, if you ever need assistance please don't hesitate to reach out to support :)

April 29, 2020

I just tried this app. It was amazing what it did to my news letter and marketing email. I just used the free plan. After finish my free plan, I'm thinking use this app for my website. Thank you! from DavidShop

DavidShop
Seguno replied April 30, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving Seguno so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

September 5, 2020

So easy to use! I tried similar apps, this one is by far the best one for me and my shop. Easy to customize and everything.

Stitch Wit