Seguno: Email Marketing

Email marketing in less time — NEW email templates available!

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

PlusSizefashion.com

Great app for simple emails. Also automated emails for new subscribers. Very quick to manage. I like the fact it’s within Shopify

July 8, 2019

We're happy to hear you're enjoying the simplicity! :) Thanks for the review.

The Finland Shop

Great app for simple emails. Also automated emails for new subscribers. Very quick to manage. Small minus for not being able to translate unsubscribe link text to local language.

July 9, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We're glad you're liking it so far :). You can definitely translate the word 'unsubscribe' but we route that change through our support team since it's so special. I know Marc reached out to you via email already but I don't think we've heard back from you yet so please reach out to us and we'll get you squared away. Thanks again!

Rough Magic Creations

I haven't yet used the app for anything other than collecting addresses for my future mailing list, but so far, I think it's great. Can't wait to start using it! Thanks.

July 8, 2019

Excellent to hear! Just let us know if we can help with anything as you get further into it. :)

Malkoff Devices

I really like the fact that it employs the Shopify admin panel to set up the marketing and emails. Easy to use and modify templates. It integrates well with Shopify discounts. No knowledge of coding is necessary. I wish it was easier to integrate my photos.

July 8, 2019

We're glad to hear that you're enjoying the integration with Shopify! We're certainly tried to make it as simple as possible.

We appreciate your feedback here about the photos too! It is possible to upload your own images, but you're not finding it as easy as everything else? We'd love to get more feedback from you here if you'd like to reach out!

Wāhine Wellness

Simple to install and follow instructions. Instant improvement to my marketing and customer service

July 8, 2019

We're so glad to hear we've helped your business improve! Thanks for the review.

AMENPAPA Fashion

I used this app for all kinds of automatic emails from welcome emails, coupon reminder to cart recovery and it works just great. The feature of generating unique discount code to every recipient is absolutely splendid!
If you want a jump start of email marketing, Seguno is the best choice.

July 8, 2019

Aww, thanks for the kind words! We're glad you're making great use of that feature and others. :)

Tie-Fly

Easy to use, customizable templates & design, automated syncs with mail chimp if you have it & best of all free.

July 8, 2019

Customizable is our middle name! Thanks so much for the review! :)

COZY DETAILZ

it is not very flexible if/when you want to add specific products for special collections.
And it should have different layouts for us to choose - like 3 products in a row, or some different layouts to choose from

July 11, 2019

Your feedback here is appreciated. You can play around with the number of products in a row (1-4) already but we do understand there are some customization limitations at this time. We are hoping to expand this even further as time goes on. Thanks for your review!

Deryn Schmidt

Swapped from Mailchimp once they weren't working with Shopify and Seguno was super easy to set up and works well right from Shopify.

July 15, 2019

Glad to hear you're enjoying the integration! Thanks for the review.

THE KUNDAN SHOP

Simple & easy to use. Great support and help articles to help me transition from my old email platform to Seguno.

July 8, 2019

We're so glad to hear the transition was easy for you! Thanks for the review.