Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
July 17, 2019

Excellent and easy app! Very helpful especially for newbies like us. However, it only adds customers who accept marketing emails. Not sure if this an advantage or not. As a new store, we still get 10 to 15 subscribers a month. And this app actually found only 4 that accept marketing emails.

Who Wants These?
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Seguno replied July 22, 2019

Glad to hear it has been easy to use for a newbie! Our Spam Protect feature will sometimes detect several hundreds of fake emails or those that have been taken over by spam bots. It's unfortunate when this happens, but it sounds like your deliverability will stay in tact because of it! Take care.

July 16, 2019

Sent first email checked my links and everything. Email sent and all the links where 404 once landed in my customers in box. Not happy about this app at all!

Region Wine Club
Time spent using app: About 24 hours
Seguno replied August 6, 2019

Hi again. We spoke directly immediately after this happened but thought I'd add some information here. This was due to your Shopify storefront not being accessible due to some temporary Shopify downtime, it was not related to our app. We'd still love to have you give us another try if you're interested, just reach back out and I'll be sure to give you an extended trial. Regardless, we certainly wish you all the best!

July 16, 2019

A perfect alternative to MailChimp. Has all the basic features to start your email campaigns, create automation. All in all a complete package. Definitely a lot of room for improvement. Gonna stick to this app for a while now. Fingers crossed

trinkets.pk
Pakistan
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Seguno replied July 22, 2019

Thanks for your honest thoughts! We hope to add many more features and improvements in the near future. :)

July 16, 2019

Muy buena completa tiene todo y muy facil de usar, gratis dianmica y muy sensicilla, estoy feliz de ella

Rabbittechs
Time spent using app: 15 days
Seguno replied July 22, 2019

¡Nos alegra saber que estás disfrutando de la aplicación! Gracias por las palabras amables.

July 15, 2019

Great apps. I Like it. recommend to use. Send email it easy. Love !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roshambo
Japan
Time spent using app: 5 months
Seguno replied July 15, 2019

Aw, thanks! We're glad you love it. Thanks for the review.

July 15, 2019

Excellent app to get your automation started, good customiseable templates and can pretty much do most things you need. Love the randomised discount feature - makes things easy to keep running in the back-end without having to create a tonne of different codes.

Bello Castello
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 4 months
Seguno replied July 15, 2019

We're glad you're enjoying unique features like these! Thanks for the review and take care.

July 12, 2019

Absolutely amazing. I've struggled with other email marketing, even the very well known ones, this one is THE email marketing app to use. 100% install the app. It walks you through everything, and makes it so easy, and professional. No, I don't know the developers, no I wasn't coaxed or paid to write this, it's for real, and it's a must have. Worth my monthly cost to have!

Bling Splints LLC
Time spent using app: 2 months
Seguno replied July 12, 2019

Wow!! Thank you very much for taking the time to write this great review! We're thrilled you're enjoying it so far. This really means a lot to us... Also, I just took a look at your shop and you have the most unique product I've seen in quite a long time. What a genius idea :). Wishing you nothing but continued success. Please reach out to us if there's ever anything we can do to help. Thanks again - Chris

Edited July 12, 2019

DiLoro Leather (www.diloro.com) is a relatively new website, promoting it and letting people know what we offer is essential, I'm very glad I found Seguno: Email Marketing, looks like my job just got a lot easier. Thanks guys!

DiLoro Leather
Time spent using app: 2 days
Seguno replied July 12, 2019

You're very welcome! Thank you for the review!! We really appreciate it. :)

July 9, 2019

Wow, it was so easy and anyone, I really mean anyone can create email marketing newsletters and send to the customers. I just did and it was so wonderful experience.

damtuhusa
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Seguno replied July 11, 2019

Glad you've been able to learn the app with ease! Thanks for the review.

July 9, 2019

I like Seguno very much. But how can I but it on my online Shop? So that the customers can subscribe?!

Frau Hempel
Germany
Time spent using app: 6 days
Seguno replied July 11, 2019

Hey there! We're glad to hear you're enjoying the app. Because we integrate directly with Shopify and use the Shopify customer list, you don't need anything special for this! :) As long as you set up a newsletter subscription form (a popup, a banner, a footer sign up, etc.) that integrates with Shopify, you should be good to go! Hope this helps.