Seguno Email Marketing

Seguno Email Marketing

Built for Shopify

Reviews (1,134)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this email marketing app for its user-friendly interface, customizable templates, and seamless Shopify integration. Its automation features and Canva integration are highly valued for simplifying design and marketing processes. Merchants report increased sales and find the analytics useful for tracking campaigns. The app's customer support is praised for its responsiveness and helpfulness. The free plan and negotiable pricing make it a cost-effective choice for small businesses.

February 28, 2022

I loooovveeee this email marketing! This has definitely helped me withy email marketing and has given my emails a more professional look and feel.

W & W Galleria
Seguno replied February 28, 2022

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving Seguno so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support again :)

May 8, 2020

I had tried several other newsletter apps and Seguno is my favorite. Totally worth the cost for the customization and easy to set up in Shopify with!

Superstition Harley-Davidson
Seguno replied May 14, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

Edited June 30, 2019

I switched over to Seguno when Shopify and MailChimp parted ways. So far, I'm glad I found their service! I am especially grateful for the integration within Shopify. I don't have to have a separate account on another platform. I've had some newsletter questions and their customer support responds in a reasonable amount of time. The user interface is easy to navigate and manage. Now, all they need is a sign up pop up in the middle of the screen and we're good to go! Still definitely recommend!

The Rooted Baby Co.
Seguno replied July 8, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind words. It's great to hear that our app has integrated so well with your business already! We do hope to have a pop up in the future. Stay tuned! :)

August 11, 2020

It's so easy to use and way less expensive than other systems. Simple templates for newsletters, automations, etc.

AccessHERize
Seguno replied August 11, 2020

Hi there, thanks very much for your feedback and kind words, it really means a lot to us to know the app is helping your shop! If you ever need assistance please reach out to our support team :)

March 30, 2023

User Friendly and simple to create Newsletters. We have learned a lot and the app works quickly and effectively. Would definitely recommend.

Beatnix Leatherwork
South Africa
7 days using the app
Seguno replied April 3, 2023

March 2, 2021

So far, awesome. I seriously struggled with creating newsletters until this app. So easy! And the user interface is just like the Shopify backend so it's not a whole new platform to learn. And it's free for a new biz like me! Perfect!

PIXIBU
Seguno replied March 3, 2021

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving Seguno so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

Edited November 20, 2019

As a small one man shop creating hand-made leather goods, automated responses and newsletters etc have proven indispensable and invaluable tools to growing my client base and therefore brand.

For one such as myself who is not versed in computerese I have found the app intuitive and easy to use.

ALDO ROSSI
Seguno replied November 22, 2019

Thanks very much for your review, we appreciate your feedback and your follow-up communication via email. If there's anything more we can do to improve your experience, please do let us know :)

June 29, 2019

Really like this Seguno’s easy integration with Shopify and ease of use. Easy transition from MC with no glitches. Customer service is absolutely awesome! Would like more customizations, i.e., uploading our photos, ability to customize the templates, animation.

Tadpoles & Tiddlers
Seguno replied June 30, 2019

Thank you for the review! We appreciate it. We have lots of enhancements planned for our editor but you can definitely upload any image you want right now, GIFs included. You can also edit the templates but I’d love to hear more about all your ideas to make sure I understand what you’re interested in. I’ll send you a note for more information... Thanks again!

October 23, 2019

very easy to use and set up campaigns. delighted with it all so far. will be continuing with my use of this app for the foreseeable future

Charged CBD
Seguno replied October 23, 2019

That's great to hear, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback. We are delighted to have you on board!

December 4, 2019

This app helps with sending email updates on certain products and i love the fact that you can time everything. You can even set automations, which i love deeply.

Glitter Queen Cosmetics by Tamera
Seguno replied December 5, 2019

Thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate the feedback! We're happy to hear you're making good use of our automations, saving you time is what we try to do best :)