Seguno: Email Marketing

Easy email marketing with pre-built templates and automations.

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

runit365

So far so good! Easy to use as it's directly integrated into Shopify. Statistics are clear, newsletter design is clear and straight to the point. That's what my customers like. Easy to read, easy to understand, easy to click and buy ;-)
I also like the automatic discount reminder.
It's a great alternative to Mailchimp. Do not hesitate to give it a try.

June 30, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We really appreciate it. :)

Tadpoles & Tiddlers

Really like this Seguno’s easy integration with Shopify and ease of use. Easy transition from MC with no glitches. Customer service is absolutely awesome! Would like more customizations, i.e., uploading our photos, ability to customize the templates, animation.

June 30, 2019

Thank you for the review! We appreciate it. We have lots of enhancements planned for our editor but you can definitely upload any image you want right now, GIFs included. You can also edit the templates but I’d love to hear more about all your ideas to make sure I understand what you’re interested in. I’ll send you a note for more information... Thanks again!

I Am Aromatics

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Just did my first very successful newsletter mail out. Very happy with the outcome. The addition of uploading my own photos would be great though.
Thanks guys

July 8, 2019

Glad to hear it was a success! You can upload your own photos if you're interested. Try going to the customization area of either a newsletter or automation, add a section, and you'll see the option to add an image, image with text, image with text overlay, or a gallery. :)

Skrapekort

Location Norway
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I like this app because it is integrated in Shopify and easy to use. I hope they add more automations, but it is a app I'd recommend

July 11, 2019

Thanks so much for the feedback and the kind review! We do hope to add more options in the future for automations, so keep an eye out. :)

Touchstone Media

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 year

This app has been great for me so far. I really love it. Sending me marketing mails and promotional newsletters have been smooth. I highly recommend it.

July 8, 2019

Thanks a bunch for the kind words! :)

PlusSizefashion.com

Great app for simple emails. Also automated emails for new subscribers. Very quick to manage. I like the fact it’s within Shopify

July 8, 2019

We're happy to hear you're enjoying the simplicity! :) Thanks for the review.

The Finland Shop

Location Finland
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app for simple emails. Also automated emails for new subscribers. Very quick to manage. Small minus for not being able to translate unsubscribe link text to local language.

July 9, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We're glad you're liking it so far :). You can definitely translate the word 'unsubscribe' but we route that change through our support team since it's so special. I know Marc reached out to you via email already but I don't think we've heard back from you yet so please reach out to us and we'll get you squared away. Thanks again!

Rough Magic Creations

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I haven't yet used the app for anything other than collecting addresses for my future mailing list, but so far, I think it's great. Can't wait to start using it! Thanks.

July 8, 2019

Excellent to hear! Just let us know if we can help with anything as you get further into it. :)

Malkoff Devices

I really like the fact that it employs the Shopify admin panel to set up the marketing and emails. Easy to use and modify templates. It integrates well with Shopify discounts. No knowledge of coding is necessary. I wish it was easier to integrate my photos.

July 8, 2019

We're glad to hear that you're enjoying the integration with Shopify! We're certainly tried to make it as simple as possible.

We appreciate your feedback here about the photos too! It is possible to upload your own images, but you're not finding it as easy as everything else? We'd love to get more feedback from you here if you'd like to reach out!

Wāhine Wellness

Location New Zealand

Simple to install and follow instructions. Instant improvement to my marketing and customer service

July 8, 2019

We're so glad to hear we've helped your business improve! Thanks for the review.