Seguno Email Marketing

Seguno Email Marketing

Built for Shopify

Reviews (1,145)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this email marketing app for its user-friendly interface, customizable templates, and seamless Shopify integration. Its automation features and Canva integration are highly valued for simplifying design and marketing processes. Merchants report increased sales and find the analytics useful for tracking campaigns. The app's customer support is praised for its responsiveness and helpfulness. The free plan and negotiable pricing make it a cost-effective choice for small businesses.

March 30, 2020

This app is perfect for all my email marketing needs. It is very easy to use. Many of the features built into Shopify that require coding can be done using this app. I couldn't be happier with this app. I can now easily communicate with my customers.

JT Connect
Seguno replied April 2, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

April 26, 2021

This app is easy to navigate and fun to make my business emails to send out. Absolutely incredible and I love it <3

LovelyTrendzz
Seguno replied May 5, 2021

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving Seguno so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

December 14, 2019

Just started this app. So far it is doing what I expected. Loving it so far, I will keep Using it as a great extension to my store

Gameontech.net
Seguno replied December 16, 2019

Hey there, thanks so much for your feedback and for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it :) We're glad you're having a positive experience so far, if you ever need assistance please don't hesitate to reach out to support!

September 10, 2019

Great App so far! Upon importing my MailChimp list, Seguno cleaned many spam email addresses. They have tight control of emails that are a waste of your precious resources and time. Good to know the accurate size of my list.

PeterPerrinoPhotography.com
February 27, 2023

Brandon and the team at Seguno have been amazing and quick to respond to my questions! They definitely put my mind at ease and helped with an issue that I had no idea about! So 10/10 and highly recommend SEGUNO.

megan kathleen jewellery
Seguno replied March 3, 2023

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've had a great experience thus far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

August 2, 2021

Free plan to help starters before moving to paid plan when business established + friendly and professional support = highly recommended!

Easi Life Store
Singapore
Seguno replied August 12, 2021

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

April 12, 2019

I just transferred everything over today from MailChimp-super easy! Already I am happy about this move! Everything is so much easier to use and find! I love how everything is set-up and does not take much time if I want to put my personal touches on it! So far I'm loving this new move!

Esscentially Yours
Edited June 4, 2020

I've been using this app for 5 months now. Wow is all i have to say about how easy it is to navigate and how much less time it take to create an amazing email. Glad I made the change over to these guys. Give them a try it's worth it.

masonbeesforsale.com
Seguno replied June 9, 2020

April 13, 2019

Switching from mailchimp after the shopify disintegration and I wish I switched sooner. It is easy to use, easy to brand and integrate everything. Thanks so much!

NAIJ HAIR
July 19, 2023

This is everything I have been looking for. It's super dope, easy to use, and extremely comprehensive! I have used other platforms and establishing automation was a nightmare. This makes it so much easier.

Butter By Q