Seguno Email Marketing , 1,085 reviews

4.8

Merchants appreciate this email marketing app for its user-friendly interface, seamless integration with Shopify, and extensive customization options. Many have seen a significant increase in subscriber lists and sales. The app's automation features, including email scheduling, are highly valued. Customer service is praised for its prompt and effective assistance. The app is also noted for supporting small businesses with flexible pricing and personalized service.

September 14, 2020

I used this app to help me handle my email marketing. Especially useful for when I need to automate emails for my new customers.

PINO Collection & Co.
Singapore
Seguno replied September 18, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

October 22, 2019

I love this app! So easy and efficient! 5 star! 10/10! Every time! I have been using this app for well over a month now and I don't think I will ever use anther email marketing app!

q.2
Seguno replied October 23, 2019

We're happy to know you're loving it so far! Thanks for leaving us a review and good luck with sales!!

Edited March 13, 2019

Super easy to use, very professional look, very affordable and fast and excellent customer service! Highly Recommended! Must Have!

Mynena
July 23, 2020

simple and easy to use. i love the shopify integration. the automations and the seamless theme that looks like my theme on shopify

KeoniNaturals
Seguno replied July 24, 2020

March 17, 2019

Perfect app if you want to do email marketing. It allows automations like welcome email or purchase email and create newsletter to. It's so usefull and very good app! Enjoy!

MoCa
Spain
September 9, 2020

Thank you very much . great app keep up . it helped me alot to gain more new customers and more sales

FSzone
Morocco
Seguno replied September 11, 2020

July 9, 2020

Great the templates are easy to use but l have gotten 0 sales and it does not appear l my newsletter are being opened at all

Ada Leroux Hair
Seguno replied July 13, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one! We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, be patient with your newsletters as your open rate will likely increase as your list size does as well :)

Edited June 28, 2019

Great app. Integrates and right in my shopify admin. Can set up automation. Way better than Mailchimp.

Vintage Home Boutique
Seguno replied July 8, 2019

That's what we like to hear! Thanks so much for the kind words.

June 11, 2020

I love this app, it make very professional emails. The tool is amazing and I'm so happy to use it to my shop.

Bayit Decor
Mexico
Seguno replied June 16, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving Seguno so far, if you ever have questions please reach out for help :)

January 26, 2021

This App has changed my online store's life! Many more customer sign ups, easy to use. It has made my life so much easier! I recommend it. Much better than any other newsletter apps!

Yarn Yarn
Seguno replied January 27, 2021

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)