Seguno Email Marketing , 1,124 reviews

4.8

Merchants appreciate this email marketing app for its user-friendly interface, customization options, and seamless Shopify integration. Many have seen a significant boost in sales and value the detailed campaign reporting. The customer support is often praised for its quick response and expertise. Some merchants noted the app's willingness to negotiate pricing. It's particularly recommended for small businesses and startups due to its simplicity.

April 18, 2019

It was easy to set up and easy to use - I made sales with the very first email I sent out. All I had to do was send it!

Mycoolgearshop
5 months using the app
December 27, 2020

i never used mouch program app but i lerning alot when i had store shopify online i thing it's the possitive way to starting together with this APP

Connectionjewelry
Switzerland
Seguno replied December 28, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a great rating, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're having a positive experience so far, just let us know if there's anything more we can do to help.

May 8, 2023

I recently began using this app and so far so good. It provided exactly what I was looking for. I would highly recommend it.

PUSH TO THRIVE
Seguno replied May 9, 2023

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

May 20, 2019

This app is perfect for email marketing. Couldn't be easier to use and has simple templates. The customer support was attentive and helpful. So many of these apps out there don't even bother replying to questions so these guys get 2 thumbs up just for that

The-Vintage-Villain
January 9, 2019

Amazing app we tired many others and this app beats all other by far.So happy to have come across this app,im not sure how there is barely any reviews

HaveFaithClothingCo
April 13, 2023

I had some issues with getting my domain verified, I reached to Seguno via email, and was put in contact with Cameron from Customer Support... he was able to fix the issue for me and it took like 5 minutes! Great App... Great Customer Support! Thank You Cameron!

Lisa32 Shop
Seguno replied April 19, 2023

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying Seguno and our team so far, if you ever have questions you know where to find us :)

January 16, 2019

This app is faultless. The integration with Shopify makes it so user friendly and easy to utilise emailing marketing to subscribers! Super speedy support team had me up and running in minutes when I ran into difficulties (due to my lack of knowledge) authenticating my domain. Thanks for producing such a great app!

Blonde and Stone
March 28, 2019

I needed something easy to use. This email system walked me through every step and had a sell within 5 minutes of first email. Thank you Seguno

Printed Inspiration
Edited May 21, 2019

EDIT: This app is EXTREMELY easy to use, which made me very happy. I watched the 15 minute video that they had on the opening screen of the app, and I was a pro. Setting up newsletters and applying discounts is super quick. At first glance I couldn't figure out how to see what customers got what emails, but Seguno replied to my review and it's pretty easy after you find it. Thanks for the awesome app Seguno!

AjsDetails
Seguno replied May 21, 2019

Thanks so much for the review, we're glad you're finding Seguno easy to use. As for seeing who was sent an email, you can click on the linked counts of the engagement metrics atop the detail page to see everyone that was sent/opened/clicked/etc any particular newsletter or automation. Please reach out to us if you need help finding it. Thanks again!

September 11, 2019

I used this app to create my first email campaign. I like how easy it was. very productive and relevant email.

BumzeeBeez