Seguno: Email Marketing

Email marketing newsletter, abandoned cart, & email templates.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Sabatues, LLC

I'm using this app for email marketing. So far, it works well. I have had sales from email marketing.
Great app to use!!!!!

July 15, 2019

That's excellent that you have already received some sales from your emails. Keep up the good work, and thanks for using our app!

Elise Wehle

I used the Seguno app and wasn't a fan of their spam cleaner which ended up deleting some of the emails off my list that I knew were legitimate, like my aunt's and cousin's. After notifying them, Seguno added all the emails I listed back onto my list and even offered additional services to compensate me for my lost time. They definitely went the extra mile with their customer service!

July 15, 2019

Thanks so much for the kind review! Take care.

Theos & Tims

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I was having troubles with another app and so decided to take a chance on Seguno. Worked better than I expected. Just a few punch ins and boom, email was sent out. I loved the outcome of the emails and how professional it looked. Thanks a lot.

July 8, 2019

Professional and easy are words we love to hear! Thanks so much for the kind words.

hotter than a mug

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I am using this app on two of my stores and it's perfect. It has all of the tools I need for successful email marketing campaigns. Thanks Seguno.

July 8, 2019

Thank YOU! :) We're glad everything is going well for you with the app.

Nature Reflections

Time spent using app About 1 year

So far, so good. I found it easy to use. I sent a newsletter yesterday with a promo code and already got a sale from it. Thanks!

July 8, 2019

Yay! Make that money! Thanks so much for the kind words. :)

Queen Bee Trinkets And Gifts

Time spent using app About 1 month

I find the app very easy to use and the content is excellent. I will be using this app for my business

July 8, 2019

Awesome to hear! Thanks for the review.

Modest Skirt Store

Time spent using app About 2 years

This is the best app for email marketing. Very easy to use. My emails look great all in less than 10 minutes.

July 8, 2019

That's excellent to hear! Thanks for using our app and for the review!

Abboo Candle Co

UPDATE: I've been using Seguno for a few months now and am still very happy. I love the new features added to exclude/include tagged groups of customers in a newsletter and automated emails. This has allowed me to include my wholesale customers in my database. By tagging them as wholesale I can exclude them from the retail emails and newsletters and am going to work on setting up wholesale specific automation. Interactions with support have been quick, friendly and I feel like they really listen to the users. THANK YOU!

I've been very pleased with this app since switching over from mailchimp. Templates are easy to set up, I like the direct integration with Shopify. The only thing I would like to see is the ability to select specific customers to send emails to without having to tag them all - i.e. all customers in a particular state or customers I manually select.

July 8, 2019

It's great to hear that you've been able to get set up easily! We appreciate your feedback here very much and do hope this sort of expansion can happen in Shopify to make our customer list integration with them even more easy to use. :)

Purple Metro

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This app is great. Really helps to reach out to subscribers with deals in the form of a newsletter, which is exactly what I was looking for. It also gives stats about how many people are opening up, and using said newsletter deals. This is the first app I've had that I can directly credit with a sale. Best to couple this with a good app for capturing customer emails.

July 15, 2019

Great to hear you're making money using the app! We do also have our dynamic banner suite that pairs well together. Thanks for the review.

Socks by My Foot Fetish

This was my first time using it! It was easy to use and everything went out without any problems. I loved it. It's June, I was hoping for more but hey socks are not so much a hit in summer. I did get opens and purchases. I might need to work on my open line more. Especially since my biggest sale is in July. I'm crazy about Pomp and Circumstance, Fireworks, 4th of July! I could give my whole store away in July! Now Seguno just needs to help me do it!

August 6, 2019

Hey! Thanks so much for your review. We're happy to hear you're liking it so far and hope July was a great month for you! :) Please contact us if you ever need anything or are looking for ideas to help promote your socks, we're always happy to help and appreciate you using Seguno.