Seguno: Email Marketing

Email marketing in less time — NEW email templates available!

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

All Things Layla

I started using this app recently and I love it! I find it so easy to use, i love how appealing the emails are to our customer as the templates are very clean and fresh looking! I love how easily it connects to my shopify store, this email marekting app has literally been a life saver for me!

Luminous Being Yoga Clothing

excellent app easy to use than most others increased sales over the weekend super happy much appreciated!!!!!

Rainbow Novelties

So far, so good! Installation, setup and automation's a breeze! The built-in templates made it easier for us to create marketing and follow-up emails for new and current subscribers.

ClinicalPosters

With deep Shopify integration, Seguno takes my customer emails beyond what was possible with MailChimp. First modify each of the provided templates. Create all the customer groups desired within Shopify. Groups can be combined or excluded within Seguno. Then easily send targeted emails with responsive layouts. My site has two blogs and email can include recent articles from each. Build custom campaigns, or with automations, send welcome emails, messages to aging accounts and more. Excellent support too.

Lalello

Excellent app. highly recommend to any store that requires excellently integrated mailing capacity to their Shopify store.

July 15, 2019

Thanks so much for the kind words! :) We're happy to hear you're enjoying it.

Miijo Australia

I would really like to be able to send emails to specific groups of customers depending on what they are tagged or previously purchased etc. Also, sequence emails, not just a single email to welcome etc more of an on boarding or education series.

August 6, 2019

Hey! Thanks so much for your review. You can target specific groups of customers based on tags and some other information, please search our help docs for "recipients" to find a relevant article. We hope to expand that area as well but turning our automations into a series of emails is definitely on the list! We appreciate the feedback and you joining us on this journey :)

Rutheart

Best way to market products within Shopify! Easy as a breeze:) Looking forward to email automation series, - which they’ve said will happen in near future!

What Fashion Wants

Great app! It really takes to hard work out of email marketing and it is editable so it fits your brand. This was exactly what I was looking for something simple to use.

Ready Tech Go

Really happy with the app, quite straight forward to use with my Shopify store. Would recommend to other businesses..

FeelFriday

We've imported our list from Mailchimp, and are so ready to rumble with these guys! The easy to use functionalities will save us so much time, and we already experienced great feedback from support.