Seguno Email Marketing , 1,126 reviews

4.8

Merchants appreciate this email marketing app for its user-friendly interface, customizable templates, and seamless Shopify integration. Its automation features and Canva integration are highly valued for simplifying design and marketing processes. Merchants report increased sales and find the analytics useful for tracking campaigns. The app's customer support is praised for its responsiveness and helpfulness. The free plan and negotiable pricing make it a cost-effective choice for small businesses.

April 18, 2020

I love this app. It's easy to use, has nice temples and works just fine. I recommend it to everyone!

bulendrarie.ro
Romania
Seguno replied April 20, 2020

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

Edited August 26, 2019

It's a real disappointment that we are not allowed to share our newsletters to social networks, and that is a very important. I am hoping this gets changed quickly or we will have no choice but to go elsewhere. Otherwise, so far I am very pleased with this newsletter program. I needed to find something to replace MailChimp, and it seems I've found it. Great job guys. Dog Collar Fancy www.dogcollarfancy.com

Dog Collar Fancy
Almost 5 years using the app
June 28, 2019

Swapped from Mailchimp once they weren't working with Shopify and Seguno was super easy to set up and works well right from Shopify.

Deryn Schmidt
New Zealand
Almost 5 years using the app
Seguno replied July 15, 2019

Glad to hear you're enjoying the integration! Thanks for the review.

Edited September 23, 2019

This app is super easy to use and takes minimal effort to create a quick, clean and informational email. Customer service is quick to reply and assist when needed as well.

Ahri
Seguno replied September 23, 2019

Easy to use and taking minimal effort sounds excellent! We're glad to hear it. :) Thanks for the review.

December 6, 2021

We chose Seguno for the design options and integration with Shopify, both of which are great. We're keeping it for the customer focus, which is extraordinary. Kestrel's webinars, tips and tutorials have provided an Email Mktg education that's easy to grasp, effective and even fun. Customer Service answers questions promptly and genuinely cares about solving the issue. Most amazing has been the complimentary one-on-one design consults from Katherine, which have helped us create attractive, branded emails that convert. Together the Seguno team has changed our attitude about Email Marketing from a dreaded task to an opportunity we're excited to explore and expand.

REALM Fine + Fashion Jewelry
Seguno replied December 9, 2021

Wow :) Thank you so very much for all the kind words, we're tickled to know you're loving Seguno and the support we provide. We have so many great team members and I'm glad you've had the opportunity to work with many of us. We're so grateful for you and your awesome brand as well!!

October 25, 2019

I just started using this app. so far it works Great, I did have a little trouble at first. I contacted support and Cameron got right on it got it fixed.
Thanks, Cameron and the support team.

Real Deal Printing
Seguno replied October 28, 2019

Thank YOU for the review! You know where to find us if you ever need help with anything else :)

January 22, 2020

great app, since i started using i have been able to completely automate my newsletter's, abandoned cart, and any product updates for my customer's.

Great app A**

Be More Fitness® Ltd
Seguno replied January 22, 2020

Hi there, thanks very much for the feedback and kind words, we really appreciate it! Let us know if you ever need anything :)

October 1, 2020

It's a great app and very easy to use. It reduces the time it takes to come up with ideas for each email marketing approach.

Kenishi Hair
Seguno replied October 6, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

January 12, 2020

This app has changed the way I connect with my customers! I am able to easily create, edit, and schedule newsletters, content, emails, etc that are branded and beautiful. No more plain text emails, now my content looks professional! I love it.

AmbitiouslyHer
Seguno replied January 13, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and feedback, it really means a lot to us! If you ever need assistance with anything, please reach out to our support team :)

Edited June 28, 2019

Creates uniform and professional emails that match my site. More A/B testing options would be a +

4505 Meats
Seguno replied July 8, 2019

We're so happy to hear that you're able to achieve the look you'd like! And thank you for the feedback there, we can definitely see how that'd be helpful!
Thanks for the kind review! :)