Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Seguno
4.9
Edited May 14, 2020

Works great. Good control and easy to use to get a great branded look. Could use some more alternatives to text sizes, and a little complicated to segment customers. But overall my best choice as a startup.

The Cabinet
Norway
Time spent using app: 4 months
Seguno replied May 14, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We do plan on making some changes to the email editing experience very soon, so please stay tuned for those. Are you having any issues segmenting and targeting specific customer groups? If so, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team, we'd love to give you a hand :)

May 13, 2020

I would be missing an automated welcome series. But to be completely honest I´ve just started out and am still trying to find my way around. Maybe further on I can write a better review :) I love that you can access it directly from the shopify backend, thats awesome!

HeyKatz
Spain
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Seguno replied May 13, 2020

Thanks for your review, we're happy to hear you're enjoying the experience so far. You'll be happy to know that turning any automation into a series of emails will be launching very soon. We'll be sure to follow up with you then but please reach out with any questions in the meantime. Thanks again :)

Edited August 19, 2021

After watching the shopify growth lab video and incorporating some of the suggestions a new email for back to school /Autumn sales offer was sent to my email subscribers. I am happy to report that this ad gathered more opens and clicks than my previous ads. Thank you for the excellent service
Jay- The Primitive Heart Boutique

The Primitive Heart Boutique
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Seguno replied May 14, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying Seguno so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

Edited May 9, 2020

too expensive spoke to a client and because her name is in the emails it logged her as a sale, not co ridiculous trying to even post this

Feathers Of Italy
Time spent using app: 3 months
Seguno replied May 13, 2020

I'm so glad you found the app easy to use! And it looks like you had very good engagement with above-average open and click rates for the 3 newsletters you sent. It doesn't look like you tried any of our automations though.

I'm sorry to hear you didn't get many sales from the emails. Email marketing tends to have the highest ROI of any marketing channel but, like all marketing, it depends on how you use it. How much email marketing were you doing before Seguno? The most important traits of a successful email program are consistency and relevancy, making sure you're sending content your subscribers are interested in and doing so on a regular basis.

I wasn't quite sure what you meant about us logging a sale based on your customer's name, could you please expand on that? We do not handle the reporting of sales converted from our emails, Shopify does that. If someone clicks a link in the email and then goes on to make a purchase, Shopify attributes that to the email. Either way, it sounds like you got a couple of sales at least so that's great. I think with some continued use and with time for the automations to help, I suspect you'll be able to generate even more sales.

We've tried to email you a couple of times but haven't heard back. We'd love to extend your trial and see if we can help get you up and running and generating more revenue through email marketing. Are you interested? Please let us know. Regardless, we certainly wish you all the best and appreciate you trying Seguno.

May 8, 2020

I had tried several other newsletter apps and Seguno is my favorite. Totally worth the cost for the customization and easy to set up in Shopify with!

Superstition Harley-Davidson
Time spent using app: 8 months
Seguno replied May 14, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!