Seguno Email Marketing

Seguno Email Marketing

Built for Shopify

Reviews (1,129)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this email marketing app for its user-friendly interface, customizable templates, and seamless Shopify integration. Its automation features and Canva integration are highly valued for simplifying design and marketing processes. Merchants report increased sales and find the analytics useful for tracking campaigns. The app's customer support is praised for its responsiveness and helpfulness. The free plan and negotiable pricing make it a cost-effective choice for small businesses.

February 1, 2022

SO easy to use and works extremely well! Customer service is on fire too! so good, always feeling supported by Seguno!

Wear ZahZee
10 days using the app
Seguno replied February 4, 2022

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

August 3, 2019

Awesome I am so in love with how easy it is to use. The fact that it is inside of Shopify makes if time efficient for me to get my emails done

STYLE79
May 10, 2022

Thank you Anisah for your support! Great team and excited to grow our database of customers with Seguno!

SlimReset Canada
Seguno replied May 20, 2022

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to Anisah and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

September 18, 2019

Very bad service. I used their service but account got flagged with no reason.
I tried to contact for many times but they simply don't reply.
Never use this App. It's a waist of time!

SooLinen
Hong Kong SAR
9 months using the app
Seguno replied September 18, 2019

Hi there. I'm very sorry you had a poor experience. I just sent you another email and included my reply from last week so please contact support again if you cannot find it. The reason for getting flagged was mentioned but I sincerely apologize for any mix-up and hope we can turn things around for you. I look forward to hearing back from you.

November 21, 2019

Best email app I've found. Runs circles around the old Mailchimp with its functionality, ease of use, and total integration with Shopify. All at a lower price too and with great personal customer support. Recommend 100x.

Unbound Planner
Seguno replied November 22, 2019

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words, we really appreciate it :) If you ever need assistance with anything else, you know where to find the support team!

Edited April 14, 2019

I used this app to send out some newsletters, promos, etc. and because of its integration with Shopify, it's very user-friendly focused on automation through interaction it really is a great app for anyone no matter how big or small the email list is. I just didn't like the way they designed the unsubscribe button, it is to direct and in your face as if they are encouraging to unsubscribe it's hard enough to retain your list as it is but that's just me. Overall great app.

amerigodeutero
September 26, 2019

I did not enjoy the use of images in my newsletters. It is impossible to place images next to a text and the images is so important in marketing. Best effect in my view is to explain text with an image. In Seguno it can only be below or above and not next to the written word.

Lindas Bake and Pack
South Africa
Seguno replied September 26, 2019

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it. From the sounds of it, you're looking for our "Image with text" section. Have you tried that? I sent you an email with screenshots and further instructions. If you missed that or need more help, please reach out to Support and we'll get you squared away. Thanks again!

October 14, 2019

This is the best email application!!!! The main reason because it works from within your Shop which makes adding and editing content to your newsletter so much easier. And the dashboard to show customers actions taken on the emails send - simply the best!

Hairwigs4u
South Africa
Seguno replied October 23, 2019

Thanks so much for your kind words! We are glad to hear that you are using Seguno with ease, and we thank you for your feedback. We wish you the very best of luck with sales!

June 27, 2019

I'm using this app for email marketing. So far, it works well. I have had sales from email marketing.
Great app to use!!!!!

Sabatues, LLC
Seguno replied July 15, 2019

That's excellent that you have already received some sales from your emails. Keep up the good work, and thanks for using our app!

Edited March 30, 2020

This is all i ever wanted. Highly simple to work with! Of all my email marketing App search, "Seguno" is simply the best! Words are just not enough to describe this. In 2 minutes my newsletter was done.
You just have to try it. Team Seguno, thanks for providing a super amazing App like this. I'm stock with Seguno for good.
Worldbuy-London
Worldbuy.co.uk

Worldbuy-London
8 days using the app
Seguno replied March 30, 2020

Hello, thanks so much for your amazing review, it truly means a lot to us to know that you've had a wonderful experience so far! We thank you also for your recommendation, if there's anything you need help with we're just an email away :)